Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus (51993 Views)

Sex For Marks: OAU Lecturers Demand Probe Of Professor / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / Stephen Ndifon, UNICAL Lecturer Kidnapped With 2 Other Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by guiddoti: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Stella Dimokokorkus has posted what she says is a picture of the UNICAL lecturer and dean who allegedly raped a 400L student and was suspended:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/photo-of-unical-lecturer-allegedly.html
where did she get the man's pix? Social media? I just wonder if the two are not mutually bond before disagreement.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha, you're right. Had to look it up. But i have trouble saying it.

Stella Dimokoko crotus, dimo cockcroach, dimokookoorookoo, dimo coccus, dimo......

Eh, i give up.,

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
It's easy now.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by wx9Z: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Covering his face is a wise move, if not the kind law suit she for see ehn.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by mccoy47(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
but Stella is very foolish oo. haven't she heard of innocent until proven guilty?
little wonder she has a failed blog. Linda ikeji would never do this rubbish.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by neocortex: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mtchew,
sometimes I wonder if the work of the mod is
to deceive nairalanders.
Where is the picture of the man ?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by 9jatatafo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Konji sef nor respect professor. Na wa ooo. Konji is baddoo baddest guy in town. Prof just dey kerewawa.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Isn't it still alleged? Why are you postin someone's picture before a competent court finds him guilty? Are you going to undo this damage after the court finds him innocent? You people don't understand how damaging it is to be acused of rape. At least you should have waited till the court finds him guilty. If te court finds him guilty, then you can bein to name and shame. But as it is now, how will he get back his reputation if the court eventually finds him innocent?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by seeker1211: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
The issue of rape is a setup. Though d proff love ladies, d true story is d man and d gal had a deal in which she gave her body for sex bt d man did nt fulfil his part of d bargain, then d gal decided blackmailing d man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by chichriso: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
I dnt believe that a 400L university student will be raped, in American law, it is considered that the man did what he did with the consent of the lady.

CHIChriso said :::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
seeker1211:
The issue of rape is a setup. Though d proff love ladies, d true story is d man and d gal had a deal in which she gave her body for sex bt d man did nt fulfil his part of d bargain, then d gal decided blackmailing d man.
how do you know that?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=fascowilly post=37903051][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by seeker1211: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
craziebone:
how do you know that?
it is my school every of d story is in my finger tip
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by agarawu23(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
nikkiking:
grin grin Ur gods fit reject him.

The best place for people like him is to be kept in the zoo known as prison.
oga , don't joke with my gods o shocked

They don't reject rapist wink
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
ajepako:

You this guy eh!

Soon, I will instigate an online petition of one million Nigerians to force Buhari to probe you..

grin grin
probe ke! I am not among looters cheesy
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by pharezonome: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by seeker1211: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=craziebone post=37909302]how do you know that? It is my department
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
F**king piece of sh*t. The irresponsible lecturer my a s s! angry angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Treash(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
If u want to see his pics well, just visit website refered to from the post.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by josite: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
let us be fair to this man.let us accept any man can be accused of anything and the fact of accusation does not necessarily mean they can never be found innocent.
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
MzNelly:

You are a fool

Really?
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by destiny4125: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2015
pls tell stella to make reference when ever she lift a post or article from another person, else she will be sued for plagerism. thanks
lalasticlala:
Stella Dimokokorkus has posted what she says is a picture of the UNICAL lecturer and dean who allegedly raped a 400L student and was suspended:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/photo-of-unical-lecturer-allegedly.html
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by destiny4125: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2015
seeker, shut up that mouth of urs, do u even know this prof, go and do ur finding from past and present students of that faculty and stop running that mouth
seeker1211:
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by destiny4125: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2015
which of the american laws, and which section of the law, pls quote a law u know, if at all u know any
chichriso:
I dnt believe that a 400L university student will be raped, in American law, it is considered that the man did what he did with the consent of the lady.

CHIChriso said :::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by destiny4125: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2015
seeker, stop deceiving people here, it is not ur sch, cus if it is, u wont be talking this trash, i finished from that faculty, and that beast lectured me so i am in a better position to tell u who that prof is, so stop the ranting. I was his once his victim, but had to threaten him, assaulting, molesting, raping and victimizing female students is his area of calling. Go and find out who Prof. Cyril Ndifon Osim is when it comes to victimizing female students., and stop deceiving urself Even if he is proven not guilty in court, am sure one day, God who is a God of Justice will still expose him in such a way that he wont be able to escape it here on earth, cus that man who u are defending has destroyed many young girls lives.
seeker1211:
it is my school every of d story is in my finger tip
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by Fourwinds: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
ylaa:
I BELIEVE, ITS TRUE. FACELESS RAPER. SHAME ON HIM.
not RAPER but RAPIST
Re: Picture Of Professor Cyril Ndifon (UNICAL) By Stella Dimokokorkus by ylaa(f): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy THANK YOU , WAS CARRIED AWAY.
Fourwinds:
not RAPER but RAPIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission / Massive Python Caught At Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (Photos) / Condom Vending Machines In South African Schools To Fight HIV, Pregnancies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.