Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Who Knows This Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows This Company (1075 Views)

Who Knows This Company! / Pls Who Knows This Company: Standard Legacy Group (slg)? / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Company by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
i got a job invite to come to MG resources. 161, ikorodu road, onipanu. beside lanre shittu motors. i need to know if this is real company or one of the scam or GNLD guys.
Re: Who Knows This Company by exotiqueify(f): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Femmyfamous4u:
i got a job invite to come to MG resources. 161, ikorodu road, onipanu. beside lanre shittu motors. i need to know if this is real company or one of the scam or GNLD guys.

SERIOUS SCAM!!!FLEE
Re: Who Knows This Company by Alvanify(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Na them run o, they will work you like calculus.
Re: Who Knows This Company by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
thanks guys, i can't remember applying to any firm like that.
Re: Who Knows This Company by Alvanify(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
What they do here is post fake job with one existing company name, once you send your cv they get your digits from there and start sending different text for interview or assessment, they normally use, 161,162,onipanu obanikoro or yaba, and this particular 228 Trinity hall, itire road,mushin. Recently i was at 162 onipanu,on getting there i was so embarrassed, the company itself Font IT was like a GCE tutorial center, at the entrance i met the receptionist attending to a crying baby as at 10am and the whole environment and things going on there look like a joke.
Re: Who Knows This Company by Alvanify(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
I just got mine.... MP.GLOBAL invites you for an interview for the post of Unit Head @ 161 Ikorodu road beside Lanre Shittu Motors Onipan B/stop Lagos. Sat 12/9/15, 9am 09098137750

Same address they keep changing company name. The next message you will get with that 161 will be another company name, just be observant.
Re: Who Knows This Company by Alvanify(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
I just got mine.... MP.GLOBAL invites you for an interview for the post of Unit Head @ 161 Ikorodu road beside Lanre Shittu Motors Onipan B/stop Lagos. Sat 12/9/15, 9am 09098137750

Same address they keep changing company name. The next message you will get with that 161 will be another company name, just be observant.
Re: Who Knows This Company by solexzo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls guys, I just received a txt from this company. RD NIG PLC. "As a result of ur application, u will have an interview THUR 29 / 10 / 15 by 9am @ 16 Ondo str ( Eugenia) mashalashi b / stop, Apapa Rd, behind Keystone bank, costain, Lag.HRM. " Do any person else receive this message too.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Experienced Tailor In Lagos / Rated Technologies Nigeria Limited Interview Invite. / Filmo Realty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.