Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. (1272 Views)

This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! / I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product / Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
With unbiased mind, I would like to list the reasons why people have started using Infinix phones instead of tecno phones. Everybody will believe with me that 2013,2014, tecno phones were hot cake. Fast forward to 2015,everyone seems to be having great respect for infinix phones more than tecno phones. These are my reasons.
Infinix phones are stronger.
Infinix phones have better batteries to tecno phones. Eg infinix hot note pro.
Infinix phones camara are good and bright enough compare to tecno phones. E.g infinix hot note pro.
With the release of Android one by infinix, talking about hot2, everyone wants to have the feeling of lollipop.
Lastly, infinix phones are durable, cheaper eg infinix hot and hot2.
By Wisdomkosi
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by sats: 1:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
story
meanwhile at the suya joint
mallam abeg put plenty onions,i no want ora o
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Joshkid(m): 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
u'r damn right!
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Andking: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
stories

infinix zero 2 still has a terrible battery, and is sold for 37k

tecno canom c8 still has a better camera, than infinix hot note,

guy just go rest cos u seem to be flooding this fone section with lots of irrelevant topic that doesn't add to ur monthly income.

whether tecno sales depreciate is non of your business. get a job if u don't have one or create reasonable topics
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Whizpeter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
When I told you on a previous thread that you 'Lacked Wisdom' you thought I was joking... See the kinda irrelevant topic you're using to flood the phones section... Get a life Bro, if you can't afford one then you borrow... Don't just come here and start displaying your foolishness ignorantly...
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Engnrcollins(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you not the same guy that said that you prefer Tecno H6 to other Infinix phones in the previous thread?
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by akashi01(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whizpeter:
When I told you on a previous thread that you 'Lacked Wisdom' you thought I was joking... See the kinda irrelevant topic you're using to flood the phones section... Get a life Bro, if you can't afford one then you borrow... Don't just come here and start display in your foolishness ignorantly...
what's the difference between the two? Oga wisdom.

Infact Infinix are not cheap as Tecno(scrap)
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Whizpeter(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Engnrcollins:
Are you not the same guy that said that you prefer Tecno H6 to other Infinix phones in the previous thread?

Bro... The guy is so Dual-Mouthed
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by udemzyudex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg who get better strong rope, make he tie the op down before he enter market....

The only thing infinix use pass tecno na OTA update, that's all.

You say infinix is durable? Guy u don high..
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
udemzyudex:
Abeg who get better strong rope, make he tie the op down before he enter market....

The only thing infinix use pass tecno na OTA update, that's all.

You say infinix is durable? Guy u don high..
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Engnrcollins(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Whizpeter:

Bro... The guy is so Dual-Mouthed
i wonder o
Re: Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. by Youngpo413: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Both are rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! / Android Tips And Tricks-how To Use Two Whatsapp Accounts On One Phone / The Best Smartphones With Removable Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.