Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship (53297 Views)

No Girl/lady/woman Is Loyal In This Century / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
It shouldn't be an issue to debate on that 'love' and 'loyalty' are two different phenomenons entirely, yet, they go hand-in-hand with each other. Getting loyalty from the 'modern' Nigerian city girls sometimes, could be like the proverbial camel passing through the eyes of the needle, as projected by Christ in the Holy Bible!!! wink...and especially, when your funds are low!

The average Nigerian girl that lives in the city might be a pain in the ass for you if you take her issues so seriously; carrying it on your head as if it was your destiny...especially, the flashy and trendy ones whose only dream in life is to surround themselves with as much material things as they can get wink. This situation might even prove worse when you are not aware of the ingredients that can bring about this loyalty. It is true that no one can be absolutely loyal, as other factors sometimes play their roles but disloyalty can be curtailed seriously when in relationship

1) She disappears during festive periods: If you are dating a Nigerian babe and she is fond of disappearing during festive times such as Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter, Eide-Kabir, etc, just know she is the disloyal type. She fake herself to be so busy during these times and absolutely make herself unavailable to you! She's probably in the warm hands of another man who she feels can cater for her expensive taste and needs during the celebration season!!! Young man, you have no business with such a lady! I thought festive seasons were meant to be enjoyed together with friends and loved ones o:

2) She uses baseless excuses to explain her unavailability: Disloyal ladies hardly spend quality time with you except they stand to gain one material benefit or the other from you! To you, you are in a relationship. To them, it is 'business' as usual! cheesy. They always put the blame on rain, too much sunshine, breeze, traffic, friend's wedding, etc, to avoid meeting with you but just tell her to come and collect a large sum of money you promised her and she will happily take the next available cab even if the whole rain in China, Vietnam and Cambodia combined is nothing compared to the rain pouring in the area where she resides!!! grin. Observe watchfully, bro! wink

3) She is so familiar with the joints you have taken her to and the regular male visitors there: She would know the prices of the range of drinks they have and the amounts they sell the ranges of foods they have in these places!!! She attracts 'funny' eye contacts and body languages from male folks around often and she sometimes wave at them when you act as if you are not looking! grin. How did she come to know about these places and what they offer if she hasn't been taken to these places by different men on several occassions?

4) Her phone hardly rings in your presence: Yes! Funny as it sounds, it is true. It is a tactful act that you should be a aware of...'your' girl (everybody's friend) could be the disloyal type. If she switches off her phone, you might suspect so she might put an old sim card that no one calls to disguise as a 'good girl' in your presence. This is an expo...if you notice something like this too often when she visits, try to call her number on your phone and see if it goes. If it doesn't, don't try to bother her on why she is using another sim she didn't tell you about!!! Just know she is the disloyal type! You have an option...you can get up and dust your ass to save yourself further stress!!! wink

5) She spends your money but you can never see her penny: If she is the type that keeps her 20k to feast on your little 5k, just see her as disloyal! I wonder how some young men spend hugely on ladies who have never bought them a boxers or singlet before! Relationship is give and take. If she gives you sex and nothing more for the financial benefits she gets from you, then she's a pros!!! If not, what's the transaction between a guy and a pros? Money for hand=back for ground grin grin. After all, who yansh dor help abeg!

Shine your eyes and be a Realist!!!
In the name of success, all women are bound to be loyal and confess that you are the man!!!

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
This describes any disloyal person really

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Ok
I know what u are up to! grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
YourMain:
This describes anyone really
Really? Anyone? shocked
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
I know what u are up to! grin
what am I up to? wink
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Really? Anyone? o:

Any disloyal person. Just not Nigerian women.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
YourMain:

The piece is for the Nigerian environment, romance-wise cheesy. Hope u understand

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Dafe20(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lists everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
what am I up to? wink
Taking a plot! grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
YourMain:

Not just Nigerian women.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dafe20:
Lists everywhere!
Okay oga! Add ur own! grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by danchuzzy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
YourMain:
This describes anyone really

huhhhh?

u say?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
RickRichards:

Not just Nigerian women.
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Swaggzkid: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gals are cheats............ Especially those that fix artificial longest nails.

Talking from experience, I just need to look at them and tell who really they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by falconey(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
yeah, even dogs are not loyal anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Taking a plot! grin
lmao, I dnt take plots, I take hectares of land... By derailing... Buh I dnt wana derail urs cheesy.

Oya thank me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
winkcalls u once in a while, in the afternoons, well shes one her way to anoda guys house, by callin u, u wont bother calling her till shes done in the guys house

28 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by gabinogem(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice observation bro...

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
The piece is for the Nigerian environment, romance-wise cheesy. Hope u understand

I live in Ireland and I know women who do that to their boyfriends.

So its not for the Nigerian environment no ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao, I dnt take plots, I take hectares of land... By derailing... Buh I dnt wana derail urs cheesy.

Oya thank me cheesy
Oya, I dash u 1 like! grin
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
danchuzzy:

huhhhh?

u say?

I mean anyone that's disloyal
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by misspicy(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
some girls will not do all what OP typed buh are still disloyal to their partner...

Buh why must every thread on NL be biased...like seriously Even guys do this yet all of you focus on girls...well ur cups of tea......

11 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
RickRichards:

Not just Nigerian women.

Also including men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
YourMain:

I live in Ireland and I know women who do that to their boyfriends.

So its not for the Nigerian environment no ?
I don't know about Ireland or South Korea! I have Nigerian babes in mind cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
gabinogem:
Nice observation bro...
Thanks man!
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
panachuku:
winkcalls u once in a while, in the afternoons, well shes one her way to anoda guys house, by callin u, u wont bother calling her till shes done in the guys house
Another plate of eba and banga soup for this guy! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't know about Ireland or South Korea! I have Nigerian babes in mind cool

Okay
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Kingsasian(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Just on point! Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:
some girls will not do all what OP typed buh are still disloyal to their partner...

Buh why must every thread on NL be biased...like seriously Even guys do this yet all of you focus on girls...well ur cups of tea......
Why not fault guys on a thread? No one is perfect you know wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
Just on point! Bravo.
Thanks!

Lalasticlala, rocktation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.