Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook (51641 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / This Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of "Buy Gala" That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by olajorn(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I have snatched and devoured all of them...don't worry cool
not me grin grin...Please help hold dt légend guy,make he Leave my gf
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Gurgle(f): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
olajorn:
not me grin grin...Please help hold dt légend guy,make he Leave my gf

I cant o..hes an animal. Better connect with him Mano - a - Mano
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by olajorn(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gurgle:

I cant o..hes an animal. Better connect with him Mano - a - Mano
I Wil pay you...Please
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Gurgle(f): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
olajorn:
I Wil pay you...Please

Lol are you afraid hmmm. What kind of man is this
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by olajorn(m): 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol are you afraid hmmm. What kind of man is this
i dont like dragging things with people....because am extrême at both end
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Gurgle(f): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
olajorn:
i dont like dragging things with people....because am extrême at both end

Lol coward..Im so close to calling MrsP but I wont lol..
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by cristweeezy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
if he fall, break neck now, dem go say na handi-work of the witches!undecided
no mind am,some mumu guys dey... If e break neck or die,d babe go go marry anoda man sharp sharp
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by olajorn(m): 12:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol coward..Im so close to calling MrsP but I wont lol..
She is busy with school
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by idonbilivit(m): 12:13am On Sep 12, 2015
When your fiancé is an Edo man. lipsrsealed
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by flokii: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2015
d groom wan kill himself because of woman sha...
abi na me no dey see well?
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by obi4all(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
pray d bride will not choose another groom wen d groom breaks his spinal cord because of bad landing
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by emperorzz(m): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Dis na confirm Harry Porter love....make I no call am winchi winchi love.. grin
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by BerrySparklez(f): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2015
I have never commented on this forum b4 buh I gast comment 4 dis one...which kain yeye picture b dis one? he craze abi him dey high on cheap drugs? Photoshop or realitystore, this is rubbish mehn. Mtchwww*walks out f d thread*
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Joyce055: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Cropped photo copy
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
Absolute rubbish!

What makes this nonsensical product of _stupid photo-shop the photoshoot of life?

are you always this rude?
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by bewla(m): 2:52am On Sep 12, 2015
that na kite only rope miss look how she they lead am to fire
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by kobonaire(m): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2015
This Indian film song was the inspiration behind their pre-wedding pic :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Pjo0WjBcs
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Mrslimblack(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2015
This one na Jackie Chan love
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by kenoz(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
The way Nigerians are going about this photoshoot, pre-wedding this and that, bridal shower, EHNNN!

These days, you dare not propose to your girl in privacy, you have to go public to take photos.

No one is talking about the marriage itself; everyone wants to impress people with photos. What a wasted generation!
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2015
end time love
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Kanbee: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Mnewton(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2015
misssclassy:
Absolute rubbish!

What makes this nonsensical product of _stupid photo-shop the photoshoot of life?
you are gradually beginning to make irrelevant comment these days..I used to be your fan..watch wat ya say..
Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by Jerryolumide(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
contactmorak:
Lover in the air or love in the air? Lol!
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/hotoshoot-of-life-checkout-this-pre.html
Why did you blur their faces??

Re: Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook by NinaNigeria(f): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
lekjons:
if he fall, break neck now, dem go say na handi-work of the witches!undecided

i agree o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.