Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (61123 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Eluwilussit(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
I met a girl on facebook and we met face to face,
i decided to take her to an eatry place where we
can relax and talk better.i was with N500. i paid
for our bike N200, and was left with N300.
When we got there before i could order for a malt
for her,she ordered for 3bottles of big stout for
N1500,and 2 plates of pepper soup that is
N1000,nkwobi N800 and asked me to go outside
and buy her recharged card of
N1500.
Now I am outside . What do you think i
should do? Please reply me fast!!!

U know nah! Do the needful. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by tunde1200(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
WOMAN LIKE CUT SOMEBODY DIC AND YOUR LAIGHING!~.

Behira:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
what a brave woman

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bettercreature(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
teeowl:
love is not by force... violent rap.e can attract as much 20 years in some countries. it was a struggle, he tried to ra.pe but she stopped him - self defense. her conscience is as free as a bird.... it was not revenge where he raped her then she went back to cut his d.ick as a punishment... love is not by force.... she did not ask for his love.

20years jail term is better than cutting off his joy stick,its totally wrong
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by damabib(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jadonaldson:
First 2 comment I dedicate this page 2 all my Nairalanders anyfin u looking for b4 d end of d month of December u going 2 see it wink
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss
. AMEEN
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by streetzdreamz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Robbers are differ from rappist,robbers invade to steal and kill while rapist could be somebody who love you but you refused to love back,i know she will not be arrested but as a normal human being,her conscience will never allow her to rest if she has one
what's this one saying, not all robbers have the intent to kill, but if caught they face the law irrespective of their inner mindset, and what do they steal? Material, physical properties, rapist gives psychological, emotional,sexual traumas to their victims,heck! Most rapists leave their victims to die,stds, some even rape their victims till they die, someone who loves you would never subject you to that painful, stigma filled experience, rapist should be burned at the stake, it's men like you that justifies wrongs with baseless excuses, @topic nice one from the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
TheWisest:

Did ur boyfriend dump you this afternoon? Even worse you were on your heat period when he dumped you? smiley

Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Excuzeme: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:
She should have cooked it and served it to his kids.

Oloshi, Oloriburuku!
What has his kids got to do with his actions or is that how your own mother used to cook your father's severed body parts for you to eat?

Sadistic bastard!

BTW: Serves the back-stabbing r@pist right (though its a horrible thing to do to another humanbeing, ..... just like r@pe is), who wants that kind of "friend"?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Oluberry(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Learn and grow to become an entreuprenural guru in Bead Making.
Training is easy and affordable. Call Madam Adenike on 0705-316-3993
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
the law sees it as self defense and her conscience is free because she did not go to his house she was on her farm minding her own business. the man is still going to get arrested by the police.

bettercreature:
20years jail term is better than cutting off his joy stick,its totally wrong

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
That woman deserves a national award

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by charlesbailey(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
i wonder how people like you do this..you hide behind a screen and keyboard and spew whatever insult comes from your brian. i'm wondering if you would have called him a fool anfd moronic dumbass if you were right infront of the dude.

please remove the class from your moniker since you know nothing about it
misssclassy:

First of all, you are not first to comment.
Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by charlesbailey(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
i added everything, 4,800..na 5k olosho dey charge for daytime..over to you..

*drops mic*
mcchaka:
N1500.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bettercreature(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
misspicy:

You must be a rapist,dnt worry,yoi are next in line
You dont get it,i dont support rape but cutting off his dick is too harsssh
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by alextayo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
The man has obtained what he wants
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by chichriso: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladies will give 10,000 Likes to this thread now

CHIChriso said :::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bettercreature(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Excuzeme:

Oloshi, Oloriburuku!
What has his kids got to do with his actions or is that how your own mother used to cook your father's severed body parts for you to eat?

Sadistic bastard!

BTW: Serves the back-stabbing r@pist right (though its a horrible thing to do to another humanbeing, ..... just like r@pe is), who wants that kind of "friend"?
Are you really cursing people online?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ylaa(f): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
KUWOT MI YE IMAM OH!
ebamma:
Iyanmi,

Nko ekporo akeyem mbuk,

Ylaa, sparkleice edi se mkpo
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by donifez(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bunch of hypocrites

Don't get me wrong,am against rape just that a thread was on frontpage earlier ( of a man raped) you need to see how the females in this forum where literally happy, Now they are saying kudos to the woman(due to her phallus prize).

Please what is bad is bad, no dilly - dallying in the case of rape.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by rottennaija(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
N1500.

Guy, I wouldn't say this again... Pick race

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by focus7: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
N1500.
If you be mumu go back but if you no be mumu beta pick race. Though a funny joke.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by pharezonome: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
him body and legs resemble eleko1,he fit be him self abi vickyrotex what do you think?na your best friend so you go sabi dis part of him body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
evegran:

Lmao!

I mean what's wrong with the unruly b.i.t.ch? Oh... Sorry. Let me rephrase that: what's wrong with the unruly B.I.I.I.T.C.H? Why she hating on a dude that's got the right to his opinion on NL nation? A dude that dedicated his post to all Nairalanders for that matter?! Villanous excrement is what she is! Hey, I'm a gentleman. Check ma posts, I don't hate. But b.i.t.c.h.e.s like this one aint got no value in my Respect Book. Let me not put u in trouble for laughing jor. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by stunocknig: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
It's totally wrong,cut off a man's joystick because he wanted to rape you
Yeah, ure be right cos she could have done worse than that. To me, she gave the man a very soft landing, she could have also cut his fingers, ears, feet, pierce his eyes and his scrotum.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Dignity12clems: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
poor attitude and bad thinker owz fell such pain, good for him.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Akwa ibom/calabar men no dey joke with toto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
This story get K-leg.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by misspicy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
You dont get it,i dont support rape but cutting off his dick is too harsssh
Seems you dnt get it lemme explain it to you....

It was self defence,rapists dnt repent from their ways no matter the punishment they are given,only castration can stop them. Or is it until ur sister is raped before you know this...he wanted to forcefully penetrate her is that not harsh
I dont know if you af had sex before buh if you af u will notice some women experience pain during gentle sex,now imagine how it will be for forceful sex,alot of women die tru this channel.
If a rapists is released with his d1ck intact there is 99.9% chances that he will rape anoda victim,i have rapist around me n I know how dey brag abt their escapedes,some will even talk abt their nxt victim....

Note...rapists dnt repent,dey always go for oda victims
onlu castration can stop them.
I hope u understand dis now.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by stone07(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fake story and fake picture. This pix have been on the Internet for more than four years nows. Sites are only using us to make money by posting fake news and pictures.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by kwintis(f): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Just great!!!!
He got served!!!! grin grin grin
Other men are declaring assets....he's declaring undying love grin grin grin
lol...very funny
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by abimic(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Men are busy topping their bread, this one is here nursing an ambition that nearly sent him to his early grave. Some men sha with their undying passion for coitus in a bizarre way. Smh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.