Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick (61188 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ebamma(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Iyanmi,

Nko ekporo akeyem mbuk,

Ylaa, sparkleice edi se mkpo
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bettercreature(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
QueenEdna:
so what would you have her do ? Sit calm nd watch herself get raped ? Its called 'Self Defence' n i commend her for d effort.
she suppose to aim his leg or arm or any other place,its called self defence but too harsh
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
I met a girl on facebook and we met face to face,
i decided to take her to an eatry place where we
can relax and talk better.i was with N500. i paid
for our bike N200, and was left with N300.
When we got there before i could order for a malt
for her,she ordered for 3bottles of big stout for
N1500,and 2 plates of pepper soup that is
N1000,nkwobi N800 and asked me to go outside
and buy her recharged card of
N1500.
Now I am outside . What do you think i
should do? Please reply me fast!!!
i laugh in Chinese grin Thats my reply

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
police would not arrest her... police would arrest the man for attempted rape. if an armed robber comes to your house to rob you and rape your wife but you blast his leg with your licensed shot gun, police would not arrest you.... it is the armed robber tha would face charges of armed robbery. if he did not want his di.ck cut off then he should have not forced himself on a married woman.

and you say you dont think he was there to kill her... are you reading his mind? or can you predict the future?

bettercreature:
I dont think he was there to kill her,i know what he did what totally wrong and i do not support rape but cutting off his joy-stick is too bad
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Ray360: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Not really but she should have opted for another thing rather than cutting off his joy-stick,if i were to be a judge i'd send both of them to jail
Seconded!
Chopping off his tool is bad.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Abobaku: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=37906801]A man who wanted to rape his friend's wife in the farm got what he deserved.

http://pulse.ng/gist/what-he-deserves-married-woman-cuts-off-husbands-friends-penis-id4159795.html

[What is a man without his joystick? cheesy]
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Man down!!
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by MosakuAW(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
kristisking:
Dont you think you can land yourself into a serious trouble with kind of defence.

How? Pls elucidate.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by j4sure(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
MosakuAW:

I love this type of defence. This is better than the pepper spray.

I wish world leaders can pass a law that allowed every woman to carry knives incase of molestation.

Serve him right. The joystick will never raise again. How much will he pay "Olosho" that he find it hard to do.

wickedness level 11

Wetin he do no good sha

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by misspicy(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
raayah:

If you cannot afford something, then don't buy it.

I hate how Nigerian men act as if they are forced to buy something for a girl.
If any woman says she will break up with you because you were enable to buy her something then break up with her. You are better off.

Don't come to Nairaland labeling women as babies who demand and demand but don't give. This is a wrong stereotype.

Back to topic.

Good for the man!
So you believed that joke?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Swagt101(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, you are not first to comment.
Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!
Hey, tbh,that was totally uncalled for... And coming from a lady angry #Peace

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
but trying to rape her is good?

Ray360:

Seconded!
Chopping off his tool is bad.
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by CHYMZZY(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jadonaldson:
First 2 comment I dedicate this page 2 all my Nairalanders anyfin u looking for b4 d end of d month of December u going 2 see it wink
It's ur 1 & only DKN Boss

is there any price for FTC?;-)
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by mzdessie(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good for him grin grin
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
N1500.
Now I am outside . What do you think i
U are very stoopid 2 put up such question. Does d word RUN not exist in ur dictionary?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Lastdon02(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcchaka:
N1500.
Now I am outside . What do you think is

Call 911

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nicepoker(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
sukkot:
oh shyttt. these Southwest men sha. walahi all yellobar men need to be flogged shocked
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by bettercreature(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
teeowl:
police would not arrest her... police would arrest the man for attempted rape. if an armed robber comes to your house to rob you and rape your wife but you blast his leg with your licensed shot gun, police would not arrest you.... it is the armed robber tha would face charges of armed robbery. if he did not want his di.ck cut off then he should have not forced himself on a married woman.

and you say you dont think he was there to kill her... are you reading his mind? or can you predict the future?

Robbers are differ from rappist,robbers invade to steal and kill while rapist could be somebody who love you but you refused to love back,i know she will not be arrested but as a normal human being,her conscience will never allow her to rest if she has one
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Fabrolistic: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
raayah:

If you cannot afford something, then don't buy it.

I hate how Nigerian men act as if they are forced to buy something for a girl.
If any woman says she will break up with you because you were enable to buy her something then break up with her. You are better off.

Don't come to Nairaland labeling women as babies who demand and demand but don't give. This is a wrong stereotype.

why have you decide to take it personal, are you the victim

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by jaybee(f): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Moneyyy:
Where is jobless Lady F? Never seen anyone more jobless

ARE U 'MISSING' HER?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Fabrolistic: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Robbers are differ from rappist,robbers invade to steal and kill while rapist could be somebody who love you but you refused to love back,i know she will not be arrested but as a normal human being,her conscience will never allow her to rest if she has one

BLOODY RAPIST!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sandracoopert(f): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Seriously? Lol. Quickly go to ur dad's safe, steal some more money and go meet her in d eatery. .......... Funny story
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
love is not by force... violent rap.e can attract as much 20 years in some countries. it was a struggle, he tried to ra.pe but she stopped him - self defense. her conscience is as free as a bird.... it was not revenge where he raped her then she went back to cut his d.ick as a punishment... love is not by force.... she did not ask for his love.

bettercreature:
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sukkot: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
ndigbo why evils tho ?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by sandracoopert(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fabrolistic:

BLOODY RAPIST!

Bettercreature must be a rapist. Smh. Wud you rape someone you love?
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by misspicy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
It's totally wrong,cut off a man's joystick because he wanted to rape you
You must be a rapist,dnt worry,yoi are next in line
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Secondly, you are a fool for placing unnecessary emphasis on something as useless as first to comment on a thread.

Keep wasting your time and energy struggling for first to comment, while the owner of the forum makes more money.

Moronic Dumbass!

Did ur boyfriend dump you this afternoon? Even worse you were on your heat period when he dumped you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
So surprised some people are still defending the man.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by wx9Z: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Some women ehn sad just negodu
www.yeyepikin.com
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by ijustdey: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Not really but she should have opted for another thing rather than cutting off his joy-stick,if i were to be a judge i'd send both of them to jail

if I were the judge
I will say she acted in self defense and she didn't commit any crime.....

because the man had intention to harm her both physically and psychologically
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by CHYMZZY(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:

Moronic Dumbass!

oOOooOOo! You're too saucy oOOo nne!
Re: Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick by dokunbam(m): 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
cheesy
This is seriously serious

Lesson to others planning such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.