Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Should I Go For Masters Abroad Or Stay Back - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Go For Masters Abroad Or Stay Back (874 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters / Should I Go For Msc Abroad Or Stay With My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For Masters Abroad Or Stay Back by mkyusuf: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
pls house i need your advice
I am an architect working in a construction coy,telecoms in particular and my take home is small compare to others as in i earn below 100k,
thou i sustain ma self via PP (personal projects). so i have intention of saving up for masters abroad. my thinking is, i can hustle with family support to pay 50% of the tuition fee. the other 50% i would hustle when i get to u.k.
i want your advise Should i stay back and face my career here in Naigeria or go for masters abroad probably i could get a better life there and when i come back
Re: Should I Go For Masters Abroad Or Stay Back by digsman200: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
Hi, though am new to this site, i was a member two years back but i cant remember my username anymore, so had to register again, I came across your post, my only advice i can give is for you to Go abroad for your masters cos their a better opportunity after your master programmes in the UK, I wish you the best, Lukman
Re: Should I Go For Masters Abroad Or Stay Back by ell77(f): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2009
mk yusuf:

pls house i need your advice
I am an architect working in a construction coy,telecoms in particular and my take home is small compare to others as in i earn below 100k,
thou i sustain ma self via PP (personal projects). so i have intention of saving upĀ  for masters abroad. my thinking is, i can hustle with family support to pay 50% of the tuition fee. the other 50% i would hustle when i get to u.k.
i want your advise Should i stay back and face my career here in Naigeria or go for masters abroad probably i could get a better life there and when i come back

Yusuf. There are many options open to you with your qualification. If you want to further your studies i the UK my company can help you. Changes to UK immigration mean you are required to have full tuition fees and maintenance fees 28 days at least before you apply for VISA.

Check out www.degreeangel.co.uk or contact me on director@degreeangel.co.uk

Warm Regards

Ella Oku

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Is Recruiting: I Can Help You. / Where Can You Work With A Degree In Religious Studies Edu / Educational Management Or Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.