Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Create An Ecommerce Store - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Ecommerce Store (4889 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Build An Ecommerce Website Like Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com / Please Rate My Ecommerce Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2015
prettytasha:
uhmm tanx but y should i teach something else ? atleast am helping people out here learn a thing or two . well anyway thanks for your offer am not interested
it makes no sense teachn how to work on a cms... Dullard wit no programin skil can do dat... Teach them how to develop plugins and themes on it. If atall u know it
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
it makes no sense teachn how to work on a cms... Dullard wit no programin skil can do dat... Teach them how to develop plugins and themes on it. If atall u know it
i exactly don't know your what your problem is , you can open a thread and teach them how to do that , because am not restraining u , at least the little 'cms' knowledge is been appreciated here , so take your ITK attitude somewhere else pls

2 Likes

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2015
prettytasha:
i exactly don't know your what your problem is , you can open a thread and teach them how to do that , because am not restraining u , at least the little 'cms' knowledge is been appreciated here , so take your ITK attitude somewhere else pls
bitchh i neva said wah i know here....... So wher u getting d ITK now....... I came in peace and dnt make me turn u into pieces......... Kip teachn buh remember yu hurting naija IT....... NO ONE IS CREATIVE AGAIN.... EVERY1 WANNA COPY ND WORK ON READY-MADE.. IF YU HEED TO MY ADVISE I BET YU GONN GO BEYOND D SKIES THAN SITTING ON A ROCK ND TINK U @ D TOP
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
bitchh i neva said wah i know here....... So wher u getting d ITK now....... I came in peace and dnt make me turn u into pieces......... Kip teachn buh remember yu hurting naija IT....... NO ONE IS CREATIVE AGAIN.... EVERY1 WANNA COPY ND WORK ON READY-MADE.. IF YU HEED TO MY ADVISE I BET YU GONN GO BEYOND D SKIES THAN SITTING ON A ROCK ND TINK U @ D TOP
watever open ur thread and take it somewhere else
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Alright "Mr Creative", I'll give you this..... You're trying to pass across a message. Probably your intentions are good BUT DIDN'T ANYONE TEACH YOU HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT SOUNDING RUDE AND "ITKish"? Why did you use the b***h word? Come on Sir, that was not nice at all.... It was downright mannerless.

I appreciate what you said about "people not being creative anymore" and believe me when I say Some of us in Science are fighting that and doing the best we can as rising scientists across any field to show that Africa, and Nigeria in particular, have what it takes to dominate in science, technology, medicine, and all kinds of Research.

BUT THERE WAS A BETTER WAY TO SAY SUCH OTHER THAN PICKING ON THE LADY.

I think she's doing a good job and If you wanna give a helping hand then play nice.

I'm Nigerian like you (though precisely, a Nigerian Jew) and I get excited when I see I'm not the only young gun (I'm 23+) rising in science from this part of the world. In the young Miss Prettytasha, I see another interesting talent that Nigeria can be proud of some day. And I know a couple of others. Creativity will live on.... This I know.

Sorry I had to derail the thread as this is no motivational class but an E-commerce class but I had to just address a few things.

So uhm..... Y'all can get on with this. Nice work Miss PrettyTasha. Never you let anyone talk you down because from your posts and topics in the science and technology section, I feel you got something "big" that the world needs. So just keep it on.........

*ok guys, I'm out*
*smiles*

CUMPOLICE01:

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
prettytasha:
watever open ur thread and take it somewhere else
my daughter ( thesupernerd am not calling her bitchh again.... Guess u satisfied)..... Hear d voice of thy elders b4 u crumble on d feet of yur juniors..... Guys are listening to yu cos u a gyal.... Take it or leave it...... I look forward to see more from you buh only if yu listen...
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hahahahaha...... It's not about my satisfaction *smiles* It's just about you doing the "Right thing".

Meanwhile, that's only slightly better than the former. There're still elements of sarcasm and chauvinism in your latest comment. So it's still a little off though slightly better........... *smiles*

**dont get mad aiiit.... But ladies and other guys are watching you u know #winks**

CUMPOLICE01:
my daughter ( thesupernerd am not calling her bitchh again.... Guess u satisfied)..... Hear d voice of thy elders b4 u crumble on d feet of yur juniors..... Guys are listening to yu cos u a gyal.... Take it or leave it...... I look forward to see more from you buh only if yu listen...
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by ipain: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
if she is a bittcch, your mother and sisters are bitches. Dumb for who got no respect for ladies. Using insultive words on people. You are a bastard for using the bitch word on her, wasted sperm.

What's wrong with what she is doing here? Dude, get the fork out of this thread if don't have any better thing to add.
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
ipain:
if she is a bittcch, your mother and sisters are bitches. Dumb for who got no respect for ladies. Using insultive words on people. You are a bastard for using the bitch word on her, wasted sperm.

What's wrong with what she is doing here? Dude, get the fork out of this thread if don't have any better thing to add.
pls no insults he was trying to help and i just guessed i misunderstood him ..we have sorted this out .. pls no insults thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
ipain:

sori mr ipain........ I dnt know wah inspired yur moniker buh dude stop taking PCM fr pple
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by tbsnetworks: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Try with Magento E commerce that really ease to create Shopping websites. helpdesk support | Outsourced Helpdesk
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by jaelz(m): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2015
this is just the shit nice one techy gyal
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by cescky(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettytasha:
i would like to start a tutorial on how to create an ecommerce store like konga and jumia here on nairaland . am not an expert tho , i actually learnt how to do this by watching lots of youtube videos . we are gonna be using open source php platforms such as magento , opencart and prestashop . so if you are interested just indicate

please what is php?

i need these your lessons but i know nada about these terminologies....can you do abreak down?....bearing in mind that most readers know close to nothing about these things,

like the other guy said...pictures are really helpful too.

thanks in aniticipation
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by prettytasha(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
cescky:

please what is php?

i need these your lessons but i know nada about these terminologies....can you do abreak down?....bearing in mind that most readers know close to nothing about these things,

like the other guy said...pictures are really helpful too.

thanks in aniticipation
php is a programming languagee and about the pictures ..most times i type with a phone so its hard for me to upload pictures will work on that tho
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by cescky(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettytasha:
php is a programming languagee and about the pictures ..most times i type with a phone so its hard for me to upload pictures will work on that tho

Thank you.

Will be anticipating the lessons
Re: How To Create An Ecommerce Store by 5ublime: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello all,

If you dont want any headache setting up your store, Sites like http://storexy.com makes does the trick. All you need to do is fill in the details of your store and you'll have everything setup. The best part is that you can start using it before paying. ...and it's very affordable. Trust me.

.. and for those that want private domain, hosting etc. Yes you can migrate it.

You can check out a customer's store here: http: http://storexy.com/odegwa

See the attached pics for pricing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Know Of Any SMM Panel That Offers Nigerian Services? / Over 72,000 Tumblr Posts Migrate To Wordpress After Yahoo Acquisition. / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.