Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest (6620 Views)

Deaths In Southeast And Niger Delta, The Signs Are Getting Scary. / Work Has Resumed In Southeast And South-south Roads / Are APC Ungrateful To Southeast And Their Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
OfoIgbo:

You registered on the same day as your reply to this thread which gives me the impression you are from the South West grin

South East goes to the toilet, and gets rid of some South West cool
[/s]

Akpu man, you are from the cursed region of the Niger. The sad beast region, go reshape your flat head before quoting me. Accursed bastar.d

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
manchy7531:
You cant see such level of filth in the east.

Just imagine this kinds of

Ike gwuru
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Comparing East and West is like comparing FC Barcelona and Shooting Stars of Ibadan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now that's is hilarious
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Akpu man, you are from the cursed region of the Niger. The sad beast region, go reshape your flat head before quoting me. Accursed bastar.d

Has this gotten so bacd that you have this shame using your real name and you chose Igbo Monica

Now that is impressive

Try and be proud of your region

That's honour

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by SUBWAY101(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Such a bitter chap

Jobless edioy making mouth online. You have no single shame, keep dying in silence and trying to form big man online even when poverty is your best friend. Shameless fool
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

Has this gotten so bacd that you have this shame using your real name and you chose Igbo Monica

Now that is impressive

Try and be proud of your region

That's honour
[/s]

Hey dunce, Whats your problem with my moniker? Is there a law that states you must register a moniker with your name or where you come from? Face your business and stop trying to curse your father. Akpu eating m.oron

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth, you despicable being. Shameless liar and worthless animal, fucking liar. We have seen you here many times, you are one wretched ediot smiling and posing with one 100 naira drink, your ugly wife even needs attention but you cant even take care of the lazy woman. Go find a better job to do and stop lying online, you are just too full of lies. Shameless liar.

You will cry for him if I post his pics here now. he is one black ugly monkey with large eye balls, suffering and smiling grin

3 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Hey dunce, Whats your problem with my moniker? Is there a law that states you must register a moniker with your name or where you come from? Face your business and stop trying to curse your father. Akpu eating m.oron

Son

U have seen how you hold Igbo in high esteem that you jettisoned your people name

What a pity
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by OfoIgbo: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Nwokem Yorubastards are the ugliest Nigerians. Real monkey lookalikes and I am sure you have that genetic makeul also.

Please go and plan your Oduduwanker republic for your fellow Yorubastards. Mrs. HIV Awolowo can be the chief prostitute of Oduduwanker republic.

What a republic of ugliness it will be. Monkey lookalike oblong head

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by SUBWAY101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:

You will cry for him if I post his pics here now. he is one black ugly monkey with large eye balls, suffering and smiling grin

Lolz. Have seen it here many times. He is even boasting and lying just to feel good. Henessy of $50 is like gold to the bastard. Only local hungry ediots drink and boast about henessy. Ahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

Son

U have seen how you hold Igbo in high esteem that you jettisoned your people name

What a pity

[/s]

Just shut up before I disgrace you here, you should just walk away silently before messing up your worthless family here. I wont warn you again. Shameless monkey

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem Yorubastards are the ugliest Nigerians. Real monkey lookalikes and I am sure you have that genetic makeul also.

Please go and plan your Oduduwanker republic for your fellow Yorubastards. Mrs. HIV Awolowo can be the chief prostitute of Oduduwanker republic.

[/s]

Cursed akpu man from the sad beast region, ojukus head alone is like that of a gorrila. See the coward head here like a big cooking pot cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Lolz. Have seen it here many times. He is even boasting and lying just to feel good. Henessy of $50 is like gold to the bastard. Only local hungry ediots drink and boast about henessy. Ahahahaha.

Dont mind the hungry monkey, he can only deceive his fellow dunce.

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
CheeNayNay:

Yoruba troll spotted.When will you people develop a sense of prideare you that ashamed of your tribe that you have to descend so low to adopt an ibo moniker just to score some cheap pointsYou reek of low self esteem and inferiority complex.your father must be so ashamed of you.bastard!!

Do you realise that instead of clearing and defining what a slum is ...these kids have gone personal ....you see facts are sacrosanct

I am outta here

To many kids that don't know what it means to feed themselves

Mtn caused this with 10mb free weekly

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Chefuo ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by OfoIgbo: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Cursed akpu man from the sad beast region, ojukus head alone is like that of a gorrila. See the coward head here like a big cooking pot cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now compare Ojukwu's complexion and looks to that of Obasanjo and Tinubu.

Oblong-headed monkey lookalikes = Yorubastards

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by OfoIgbo: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Chefuo ndi ara

nnaa daalu

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
OfoIgbo:

Now compare Ojukwu's complexion and looks to that of Obasanjo and Tinubu.

Oblong-headed monkey lookalikes = Yorubastards
[/s]

hahahaha I dont care about obasanjo or tinubu. Ojuku's head alone is like a big pot that can be used to cook for the whole Nigeria. No wonder he had to tie gele when running away in the middle of the night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

Do you realise that instead of clearing and defining what a slum is ...these kids have gone personal ....you see facts are sacrosanct

I am outta here

To many kids that don't know what it means to feed themselves

Mtn caused this with 10mb free weekly

[/s]

Shut up Tony chirstopher Nwosu, I have told you to walk away silently else i will disgrace your useless family here. You are a wretched fool but love lying online, your ugly hiv wife will beat you up if she see all your abusive comment online. Shameless monkey

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by basilo101: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
there is no excuse for yorubas to live in this shanty rusted roofs. stop defending urselves by posting old refuse dumps, go work hard and build decent houses for urselves. if u have any justifiable reason to live under these roofs stop derailing the thread and tell us. We in the east have always aknowledged that some governors are total failure so dont bore us with fotos of bad roads or refuse, those were the handiwork of T.A orji and its only in Aba for political reasons. It has started beeing taken kia of since change of govt
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by basilo101: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
rildwanullahi:
All you have posted have reasons attached to them, the brown roof is as a result of marine corrosion and early development in the West ,while in the east they do not usually build houses close to each other due to whatever reason and low population density, and under development, naturally people from the east are neat that I can attest to but my Yoruba brothers don't want to get banned
This is a map showing population density, east is the most densely populated. Population density is different from urbanisation, eastern cities are small but the surrounding towns and villages are densely populated semi urban areas. In the west everybody cluster together but a larger percentage of the state are left unihabited empty bush

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
OP what have you gained now. I hope you can see that you are a fool. it's popular notion that igbos flood the south west looking for a better life. they over populate the south west causing slums and filth, then you take pictures and paste online insulting your host communities abi?

2 Likes

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by WIZGUY69(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Tony is drunk. How can a leader of biafra run away in the middle of the night after loosing 3m foools. The coward tie wrapper and gele to disguise. Lmaooo

lol.
I can't just imagine the scenario, I can bet my last cent that the Chief coward in the whole world can't try that sh.t.
maybe ojuku is playing gamble with his fellow accursed kinsmen.
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by rildwanullahi(m): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Marine corrosion does it mean it rains sun in East not liquid anymore, why are Eastern roofs not brown, why are Eastern cities lack mud houses.

Early civilization for how long did Nigeria started building with zinc and cement that depict the early civilization

East is more populated than West
not rain but coastal areas has effect
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2015
basilo101:
there is no excuse for yorubas to live in this shanty rusted roofs. stop defending urselves by posting old refuse dumps, go work hard and build decent houses for urselves. if u have any justifiable reason to live under these roofs stop derailing the thread and tell us. We in the east have always aknowledged that some governors are total failure so dont bore us with fotos of bad roads or refuse, those were the handiwork of T.A orji and its only in Aba for political reasons. It has started beeing taken kia of since change of govt

They will always have tons of excuses ....these kids will insult instead of having a retrospective look while the okers ones claim sophisticated
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2015
OfoIgbo:

nnaa daalu

Their reasoning can be terrible ...nobody has given cogent reason why there is slums

Those idiots just insults and call name some idiot even took up Igbo name

Bunch of jobless
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:

Just shut up before I disgrace you here, you should just walk away silently before messing up your worthless family here. I wont warn you again. Shameless monkey

When you talk disgrace ...some people will think maybe I stole some money or I was caught in an evil act or something sinister

Look at this monkey forming familiarity

Get lost

Go and tell them why you have brown roofs instead of disgracing yourself

Voltton defendern of universe

You guys irritate

Face the goddamm topic

Bagga

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by tonychristopher: 1:18am On Sep 13, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
[s][/s]

Stop disgracing Yoruba

You are too ashamed to even take up a Yoruba Monica

We know that ...be proud of your tribe

Two faced monkey

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

When you talk disgrace ...some people will think maybe I stole some money or I was caught in an evil act or something sinister

Look at this monkey forming familiarity

Get lost

Go and tell them why you have brown roofs instead of disgracing yourself

Voltton defendern of universe

You guys irritate

Face the goddamm topic

Bagga
[/s]

Shameless animal, you are forming online even when your ugly wife is suffering and dying of jaundice. You have no single shame and that was how your useless father died for been a liar. You are threading on the same path Nwosu, accursed bastard
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by IheabunikeChuks: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

Stop disgracing Yoruba

You are too ashamed to even take up a Yoruba Monica

We know that ...be proud of your tribe

Two faced monkey
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth animal, shameless nwosu of cursed memory. Ugly wretched soul.
Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by AnambraDota: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
rildwanullahi:
not rain but coastal areas has effect

Which coastal area, Asaba, Onitsha and Port Harcourt are all coastal cities why are their zincs not decayed like those in SW

Yorubass lack maintenance culture, you build with muds and roof with decayed dead zincs people removed from their houses your telling me heritage and coastal areas.

1 Like

Re: Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest by OkutaNla: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Enugu village where nine out of every 10 villagers have appendicitis due to poverty and drinking water from dirty streams.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps To Probe Federal Roads Constructed Under Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari Govts / Lagos Calls For Private Sector Collaboration In Meat, Fish Value Chains / President Tinubu Not Wearing Signature Cap For First Time In Decades, [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.