Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda (5243 Views)

I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / Young Man Beaten To A Pulp For Having An er.ection During A Private Coaching / I Luv My Fiancee So Much Bt Afraid Cos Of Her selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
There are plenty of simple ways to ensure you get incredible power-er*ction but you will have to work on yourself a little bit to achieve it.

To keep your er*ctions hard and long-lasting and your sex lives more satisfying, follow these simple steps:

1. LOSE WEIGHT
Staying fit and healthy is the best way to improve erection quality.
If you are overweight just try to reduce the amount of sugar you consume and finally take yourself to the gym.

2. DON'T DO THE SAME THINGS IN BED, DIVERSITY YOUR SEXUAL LIFE.
Boredom is your enemy!, Try changing your positions a few times when you have s*x, go to a s*x shop, buy something extraordinary, just do something!

3. EAT WELL
Healthy diet will allow you to last long in bed.
When you eat a big meal, blood that you need to produce an erection gets shunted to the stomach, So, it's best to avoid eating much for a couple of hours before you expect to make love.

4. GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
Sleep for less than seven hours a night, and you risk disrupting flow of hormones that govern the s*x drive and sexual potency. Remember, by sleeping longer, your're getting more good, healthy blood flow to your pen!s and thus, harder er*ctions.

5. MINIMIZE LAPTOP USAGE.
Say yes to love and...Read more..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/top-tips-to-keep-erection-longer.html

1 Share

Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by proserfina(f): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
guys come in please...
ftc
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by NOBODYY: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
All this lectures bcuz i want my kpOron to stand straight?
Good sha
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
proserfina:
guys come in please...
ftc
TO DO WHAT?

1 Like

Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by proserfina(f): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Dharniel:
TO DO WHAT?
you need to know about this...so you can satisfy her
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by Sharp212(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
proserfina:
guys come in please...
ftc
Are you from Abia?
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by Sharp212(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
proserfina:
guys come in please...
ftc
Are you from Abia?
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
toasting
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by proserfina(f): 6:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Sharp212:
Are you from Abia?
nop...but I stay there
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by molydonhenry(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm! Nice lecture. My gift is inherited, I'm strong, hard, tough, rough and lengthy.
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by Sharp212(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2015
proserfina:
nop...but I stay there
ok
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by dmola(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2015
I wish
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by bablononi(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
proserfina:
guys come in please...

ftc
come in to where? grin undecided [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by Dmatter(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
proserfina:
guys come in please...
ftc
Attention seeker
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool cool
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by sogoisrael(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lose weight, exercise. I thank God that I'm strong in bed. Don't eat before is also sane. Keep your mind off sex while in action, it helps you to last long.
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
sogoisrael:
Lose weight, exercise. I thank God that I'm strong in bed. Don't eat before is also sane. Keep your mind off sex while in action, it helps you to last long.
u right
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by datprincess(f): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by bluewles33: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok sir
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by datprincess(f): 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
lol..
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by datprincess(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
hahaha..... grin good question
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
datprincess:
hahaha..... grin good question

The answer is... no cry
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
cool
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by zenith4biz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=danimodd post=37911265]

Is that your own @pix
Re: Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda by danimodd(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
lol...not mine

(1) (Reply)

The Best Biscuit In Nigeria Presently / Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby / Today's Payout In Pictures.($$$)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.