Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Build A Livescore Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build A Livescore Website (4066 Views)

Create A Football Livescore Website / New Livescore Service For Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Livescore Website by noblejoeuc: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Livescore websites generate more revenue than social gist website.
However, it is more easy to learn and less stressful to run than the manually updated social gist websites.
Get a free livescore website building training from Africa's most visited livescore website www.1960goals.com. Fill in your details in the comment column of the Contact Us page down below in the footer area of the homepage. It takes less than a week and few days to get you properlly equipped to rocking the sports world smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build A Livescore Website by ps3o(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2015
this is a , not a standard developed website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Build A Livescore Website by Pharovo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't know how it took me 362 days to see this post. Contact me 07035525151

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Bloggers Should Learn From Journalists / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress / How To Create Birthday Table/form In Php And Mysql?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.