Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help: College Of Education Pgde - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: College Of Education Pgde (976 Views)

NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng / Help: College Of Education (ikere Ekiti) / BSc/HND Dichotomy Has Been Removed - Adamu, Minister Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: College Of Education Pgde by zenith4biz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please I need your help, am interested in education and am through with my HND and NYSC and am planing to take post graduate diploma in education at The Federal College of Education, Kano.

But my main concern is; will pgde from nigeria college of education be accepted for masters in the Nigerian Universities?
Re: Help: College Of Education Pgde by zenith4biz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg ow
Re: Help: College Of Education Pgde by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Do Colleges of Education offer PGDE? I'm not sure
Re: Help: College Of Education Pgde by grosy: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
GO TO NTI OR NIIT OR VERSITIES TO RUN IT,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ben Carson Shares The Story Of How His Mother Taught Him The Value Of Reading / A Nigerian clinched best graduating student in a Ghana university(photo) / JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.