Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. (3259 Views)

My Son Will Actualise Biafra- Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Abugab(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
chuna1985:

why are u people hell bent on destroying other people's image. Why talk about Asari whey u never see, whey u no sabi anything about

Gosh

Does Asaru live in Pluto?
Why don't you keep your mediocrity if you don't have something to say about a subject matter?
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abugab:

Does Asaru live in Pluto?
Why don't you keep your mediocrity if you don't have something to say about a subject matter?

D North na mumu sha.

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by morbeta(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
lionstone:

Who are you not to trust asari?
I LOVE ASARI FOR ONE THING HE DON'T COMPROMISE IN WHAT EVER HE SAYS.
$$$$

Hehehehe but he said and threatened that if Jona loose the last election, that there will be war and that Nigeria will cease to exist. Is that not COMPROMISED today?
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
new2020:
All of a sudden now that IPOB has gained global recognition, these dio$ts are coming out. To all biafrans out there, MASSOB and NDVF are sponsored by PMB to undermine IPOB/Radio Biafra. Listening live to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu live and direct from Japan!
see while Nnamdi is fighting abroad, Asari and Uwazurike are at home giving Buhari and sophisticated people headache, leg pains, neck pains, HIV(positive) AIDS, including strokes etc

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by chimerase2: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Biafra is gaining momentum cool

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by pus33: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=28pt]To help some of you illiterate online, there is noway on earth any part of the country of western Nigeria will become part of Biafra. because it is a different country from Nigeria.

The country of Western Nigeria is already an independent country. It is not part of Nigeria. many of the politician are illiterate online people.

To go to school is important and many of this people are not well educate.

The country of the kingdom Western Nigeria has diplomatic relationship and treaty with others countries.. which has relationship with Nigeria.

The country of the kingdom Western Nigeria have been pursuing its own business interest on the international line.. And does have diplomatic relationship with other countries..

The Issue Igbo people tell lies a lot.

some Universities on the country of western Nigeria have joint Owners with Nigeria. which is a joint venture.. That why you see appointment sometime come from Nigeria.

It is like the U.S has 83 overseas campuses in 39 countries. many of this illiterate online because they lack exposure don't know this.
[/size]
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by bigbonecrush: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
They will actualize their deaths first, Biafra!
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Truckpusher(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2015
omenka:
Lord, please grant these people their heart desires, amen.

Their leaders, Asari, Nnamdi Kanu, Uwazurike, who champion their struggle, reward them with the topmost leadership positions upon actualisation of their republic, amen.
What are we afraid of ?

The United nations charter for human right recognizes self determination.
If a man or woman wakes up one morning and demands for the dissolution of their marriage I think it is important to take it into account because this is the right thing to do and any party that feel aggrieved can only beg for the other party to stay with a clear road map on what would be obtainable and the indicators properly identified and strengthened on.
If the old Eastern bloc have decided to discover themselves and determine their future it is important for any reasonable people to let them have their way.
We pray that it should come to fruition let the people determine their own future , let them by themselves face their own future be it bad or good at least it would be their call.
Every man has a right to decide for himself and his own destiny unless they've been defined and identified as slaves which the Nigerian govt hasn't done yet even as the slavery is real.

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by miracle11: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2015
NOBODYY:

Reta%rded fool...dafuq do u think u are seff??
Do u av a job?? See as u dey use all ur energy express urself...loll..ur a joker o
Trying so hard to impress..just take a sit b*tch% nd go fvvck urself
ode oshi, useless apelike, turn faced idiot. What are u doing on this thread. Why is biafra u r headache. Why does it pain u so much. Lekwa nzuzu. Anu nchi. D stench of words u even use describes ur kind. Lowlife

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by omenka(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
What are we afraid of ?

The United nations charter for human right recognizes self determination.
If a man or woman wakes up one morning and demands for the dissolution of their marriage I think it is important to take it into account because this is the right thing to do and any party that feel aggrieved can only beg for the other party to stay with a clear road map on what would be obtainable and the indicators properly identified and strengthened on.
If the old Eastern bloc have decided to discover themselves and determine their future it is important for any reasonable people to let them have their way.
We pray that it should come to fruition let the people determine their own future , let them by themselves face their own future be it bad or good at least it would be their call.
Every man has a right to decide for himself and his own destiny unless they've been defined and identified as slaves which the Nigerian govt hasn't done yet even as the slavery is real.
You and who are afraid of what I'm praying God brings the dream of Biafra to fruition and you're ranting endlessly...

Na wa oo.

If person pray make una get una own country, na wahala.

If person pray make e nor happen, na anoda wahala!

What exactly do you want

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=erikcantona post=37916930]Even if devil joins biafran struggle I dnt mind all we need is freedom !! Biafra or deathhhhh[/quot

Firstly are u married ? do u have children? Do u have a job?
By der seed u shall knw dem, in 2015 all u could wish your sef is death.
Do u have parents? Have u told them its is time for you to Die?
Only d fools and d coward taks abt death in public.
If truely u re ready to die go to syria or ask GOd
Kill you bfor d end of d year and pls don't brainwash d innocent ones with ur unrealistic dream.
Mind you chek d pic below

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by erikcantona: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=Yomboy4ever post=37957638][/quote] yorrober man!!! please can you tell me why they stoped 2nd nija bridge?why we have No international airport! No seaports! All efforts to do them is been sabotaged! Buy FG!2 I am sure you are not richer than me? Or other IPOB members in 80 countries supporting monetarily!! Or are you more sensible than men of honour like marthin lutherking!nelson mandela! Lui kwa hon! People who died or served in prison. For justice equity and freedom!! My dear freedom is priceless!! We are ready to die to secure the future of our next generation!! Die for freedom and we will kill many of you who wana fight to keep us!!

1 Like

Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2015
erikcantona:
yorrober man!!! please can you tell me why they stoped 2nd nija bridge?why we have No international airport! No seaports! All efforts to do them is been sabotaged! Buy FG!2 I am sure you are not richer than me? Or other IPOB members in 80 countries supporting monetarily!! Or are you more sensible than men of honour like marthin lutherking!nelson mandela! Lui kwa hon! People who died or served in prison. For justice equity and freedom!! My dear freedom is priceless!! We are ready to die to secure the future of our next generation!! Die for freedom and we will kill many of you who wana fight to keep us!!

Unfortunately u didn't anwers my questions, Have u askd those lawmakers & govs who have been representing u about those stuff u listed? Now u are blaming Buhari for ur failures. Mind you IPOB or whatever u call ur sef will be treated as criminals... If u still ready to die don't worry d NW sheriF is in town.
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by erikcantona: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Unfortunately u didn't anwers my questions, Have u askd those lawmakers & govs who have been representing u about those stuff u listed? Now u are blaming Buhari for ur failures. Mind you IPOB or whatever u call ur sef will be treated as criminals... If u still ready to die don't worry d NW sheriF is in town.
keep on decieving ya selves I have just pointed out the reason why we will leave the zoo I was expecting to argue me contructively and here you are beating around the Bush!! And for your new sherif what has he don since 100wasted days? Point out one ? Because as for electricity jonathan commissioned 7 new power plants. B4 he left power and you buharists are giving buhari the sponsore. Of bokoharam all the honour for it !lastly NIGERIA will fall
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by coolscott(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2015
I am from the south-south and Asari represents no one of any noteworthy repute from the soith-south.

He is to me just a loud mouthed thug suffering from a mild case of identity crises on account of having to play the public role of muslim, a role that is not one with his real self.

A clown who has learnt to use the gun to enrich himself and who has come to believe anybody thinks he is actuall leading anybody.

Asari is only a leader of thugs, a role be has by his own doing, nicely and firmly branded himself with. If he thinks this will change no one else can be blamed for that delusion
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by lionstone: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2015
morbeta:
$$$$

Hehehehe but he said and threatened that if Jona loose the last election, that there will be war and that Nigeria will cease to exist. Is that not COMPROMISED today?

He didn't compromise, he just use it to join BIAFRA struggle because they alone cann't fight zoo without the full backing of SE.
Re: Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. by Chiaka(f): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2015
This news no be today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unveiling The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey’s President / On Biafra - Igbos Not Prepared For Exit Now / Tinubu Plan Is Working...buhari Going !going !!gone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.