Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

There Was An Election In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was An Election In Rivers State. (2634 Views)

Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Appeal Court: Faulty Card Reader Can’t Invalidate An Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
It baffles me when APC say there was no election in Rivers state. There was an election for the record's sake. I partook in the election. I voted. Even Dakuku Peterside the APC guber candidate was sighted voting. In fact APC won a house of assembly seat in Eleme local government. APC won the governorship votes in Opobo LGA. What then is their problem? Why can't they just accept defeat? Must they win all state? Specifically, I am from Akuku-Toru LGA. There was an election in my LGA. I did not hear any gun shot. Nobody snatched ballot box. Election also took place in Degema LGA, a neighboring LGA to mine.

5 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Welete(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bros U sound lyk u r annoyed...please take it easy

5 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by olafum1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
OP... My Dear Wailer grin grin

3 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by tinkinjow: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Welete:
Bros U sound lyk u r annoyed...please take it easy
He ought to be. The level of gullibility and hypocrisy in Nigeria is sometimes very annoying.
If u read almighty Jega's report on the election, there were more violence incidents in cross river, Lagos etc than in akwa ibom and I'm not sure Rivers, but Channels connived with the APCand there reporters wete only focus on those states and due to the noise generated b4 the elections foreign observers wrre also focused on those states making their view appear as though elections in those places were fraudulent.

It's all propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by rottennaija(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2015
tinkinjow:

He ought to be. The level of gullibility and hypocrisy in Nigeria is sometimes very annoying.
If u read almighty Jega's report on the election, there were more violence incidents in cross river, Lagos etc than in akwa ibom and I'm not sure Rivers, but Channels connived with the APCand there reporters wete only focus on those states and due to the noise generated b4 the elections foreign observers wrre also focused on those states making their view appear as though elections in those places were fraudulent.

It's all propaganda.

Sorry na... They want a genuine free fair credible election in your state. One that you will be proud of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Obrigardo: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
It baffles me when APC say there was no election in Rivers state. There was an election for the record's sake. I partook in the election. I voted. Even Dakuku Peterside the APC guber candidate was sighted voting. In fact APC won a house of assembly seat in Eleme local government. APC won the governorship votes in Opobo LGA. What then is their problem? Why can't they just accept defeat? Must they win all state? Specifically, I am from Akuku-Toru LGA. There was an election in my LGA. I did not hear any gun shot. Nobody snatched ballot box. Election also took place in Degema LGA, a neighboring LGA to mine.

And then whats the use of this nonsense talk? Like The Judge is going to listen to this trash.
Oh you did not see the youtube videos right?
Please do yourself a favor and see the election irregularities captured on video right in front of your face - youtube is close by

Idiothick

3 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by bakila: 1:08am On Sep 12, 2015
The recent statements were evidence proffered to the tribunal. When will you testify at that tribunal with this thread you opened?

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Demdem(m): 1:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Op, go to the tribunal and be one of WIkes witnesses.
The bottom line is there was no election in vast majority of places. I also tried voting but I couldn't because wikes thugs chased us away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:
The bottom line is there was no election in vast majority of places. I also tried voting but I couldn't because wikes thugs chased us away.
you are a liar from the pit of APC. where I voted APC also voted. At the end APC got 5 votes while PDP got 331, PPL got 2. In assembly APC got 13 and PDP got 334.

2 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
you are a liar from the pit of APC. where I voted APC also voted. At the end APC got 5 votes while PDP got 331, PPL got 2. In assembly APC got 13 and PDP got 334.

Fool, am a liar because u said so right? Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that voting occurred in all polling booths? That ur booth was smooth doesn't mean every where was so. Again, no voting in my location. Deal with that fool.

4 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, am a liar because u said so right? Can u swear with ur unborn seeds that voting occurred in all polling booths? That ur booth was smooth doesn't mean every where was so. Again, no voting in my location. Deal with that fool.
Because ur myopic eyes did not allow u vote will not nullify the election. If u fink there was no election in ur place there was an election in my place. You foolishness did not allow u vote. According to Socrates, if u don't like a government, pack ur things and leave the state. Go to Aso Rock and take care of cows like ur father. You may also drink some brukutu to stimulate ur dull brain.

2 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by IVORY2009(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

Leckey, are u a paid agent?

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by oganology33(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Obrigardo:

And then whats the use of this nonsense talk? Like The Judge is going to listen to this trash.
Oh you did not see the youtube videos right?
Please do yourself a favor and see the election irregularities captured on video right in front of your face - youtube is close by

Idiothick
U mean the same YouTube Whr I watched underaged voters and huge violence during the last Presidential election And yet PMB is still my president. Nobody is shouting PMB must go

2 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
oganology33:

U mean the same YouTube Whr I watched underaged voters and huge violence during the last Presidential election And yet PMB is still my president. Nobody is shouting PMB must go
you are on point my friend. Nobody is talking about REC 's death in Kano. God will judge Buhari wit time

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by gare(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
rottennaija:

Sorry na... They want a genuine free fair credible election in your state. One that you will be proud of

Are you proud of the one in your own state?
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Yeske2(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
OP, the court is still sitting on this matter so no need deafening us here. Take your case with proof to them during their next sitting

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
gare:

good question
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
OP, the court is still sitting on this matter so no need deafening us here. Take your case with proof to them during their next sitting
APC thug. your end is coming. this party will not survive 2019
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Yeske2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
APC thug. your end is coming. this party will not survive 2019
I'm so proud to be one of those who pushed your clueless god off the cliff, my bad!!!!!, your party would be no more before then and baba will still be sitting Gidigba
Have you gotten the authentic pix for us?
Wailer

2 Likes

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
Because ur myopic eyes did not allow u vote will not nullify the election. If u fink there was no election in ur place there was an election in my place. You foolishness did not allow u vote. According to Socrates, if u don't like a government, pack ur things and leave the state. Go to Aso Rock and take care of cows like ur father. You may also drink some brukutu to stimulate ur dull brain.

Fool, u sound daft. How can ones myopic eyes prevent ones voting. Fool, this made no sense. Try again.

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by rottennaija(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
gare:

You mean Akwa-ibom election? No I'm not proud and I'm waiting for when we are told to come for a rerun. That's when PDP will know that, in this administration, in this buhari administration, that power belongs to the people.

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by ddippset(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
My polling station was rumuokuta girls college along nta road. Not even one ballot paper was brought there. Not even one result sheet, both on Saturday and Sunday. But results came out and PDP cleared everything. My boss ttavelled to his home town in buguma just to vote. There was shooting from Friday night to Saturday morning, People refused to even come out. Results were declared pdp cleared everything. Is that what you call an election? Op say amen to this prayer ; henceforth may your life be as organized as the last rivers governorship election. Pls quote me and say amen.

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
ddippset:
My polling station was rumuokuta girls college along nta road. Not even one ballot paper was brought there. Not even one result sheet, both on Saturday and Sunday. But results came out and PDP cleared everything. My boss ttavelled to his home town in buguma just to vote. There was shooting from Friday night to Saturday morning, People refused to even come out. Results were declared pdp cleared everything. Is that what you call an election? Op say amen to this prayer ; henceforth may your life be as organized as the last rivers governorship election. Pls quote me and say amen.
who carried out the shooting if not Ojukaye Amachree and his APC thugs. Where was your boss when APC thugs beheaded a PDP memeber? Where was your boss when APC thugs set INEC Office in Buguma ablaze? Your boss is an APC thug jst like you.

1 Like

Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
olafum1:
OP... My Dear Wailer grin grin
VERY SOON WE SHALL KNOW THE WAILER
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by magicalx(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demdem:

This foolish demdem, I know you have been brainwashed, you will soon weep on naira land, you will soon put your smelly tail behind your legs and return to your paymasters disgraced. Anyone that has sense knows that you are Ibim, supporting a thief who has succeeded in destroying your marriage.

Mumuuuuu of life!
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by sammyj: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wailers rant as usual. We all saw what happened during the last election in rivers when Wike was allegedly caught in the INEC office just to manipulate result in his own favour . Abeg park well!!! shocked
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by dridowu: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295 let the jury decide not you
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
dridowu:
Elvis295 let the jury decide not you
Power belongs to the people not the tribunal. A Court cannot steal the mandate of the people to satisfy their paymasters. I voted so let my vote count. My vote should not be discarded simply because one guy called Dakuku feels he must be Governor.
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by engrflames: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Whosoever says there was election in Rivers State must be related to Lai Mohammed, I was part and parcel of both the presidential and governorship elections as an Ad hoc staff. The elections materials were snatched by PDP thugs, we (Corps Members) were forced to write the election results on the results sheets or face being beaten by the thugs. The situation was so bad where I worked in Tai LGA, may God have mercy on OP.
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Adminisher: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
ddippset:

The sad thing about young PDP supporters is that they kill themselves everyday telling lies to defend the thieves stealing their patrimony. How can someone say there was election in Rivers State?. That's the kind of lie that turns you into a coward. If you had said if the elections had been free and fair PDP would still have won, one would have respected you and it would have been an argument but telling lies as a young social commentator is very very bad. God help this country.
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by laniyi07(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elvis295:
wat about lots of irregularities that trailed election in other lgas......my friend was an inec staff and he made me know in details the ballot snatchings, gun fights and threats to corpers life all in the name of PDP.

I call this nemesis
Re: There Was An Election In Rivers State. by Elvis295(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
laniyi07:
wat about lots of irregularities that trailed election in other lgas......my friend was an inec staff and he made me know in details the ballot snatchings, gun fights and threats to corpers life all in the name of PDP.

I call this nemesis
what ur friend told u is just a hearsay evidence and inadmissible in court. Tell us what you saw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja / Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? / Rivers Re-run: What Amechi Said On Radio And MY Message To The APC,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.