Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja (2634 Views)

Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Biafra Agitation: Protesters Marching Towards Berger Bridge (WATCH VIDEOS) / Tribalism In Biafria Will Be Worst Than That Of Nigeria (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Daminaj1(f): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Can the Federal Government do something about this before it gets out of hand. Can the Elder statesmen men in the eastern part of Nigeria start speaking to people and handling this situation. What many people do not understand is that the innocent ones always pay the price.

We are all Nigerians and victims of Bad government and corruption. Our Enemies are those who take money meant for Education, Hospitals, Good road, electricity and use if for their own gain. Not you my Ibo Friend and Not you my Hausa Neighbour. The real fight is to kick corruption out of Nigeria and build a Nigeria our forefathers dreamed of.

The price we have paid as a country in the North is more than enough. Shall we pay more? Do we have leaders? at all.

It will break my heart to see tribalistic comments on this thread because where does the hope of Nigeria lie if the youths are fighting among themselves over divisions and gaps caused by the greed of a selected few?

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Daminaj1(f): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Is this the Nigeria our heros past fought for? Is their labours going to be in vain?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Nature8(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm, this is very serious..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Daminaj1:
Is this the Nigeria our heros past fought for? Is their labours going to be in vain?
FYI, ur so called heros never believe in one Nigeria, starting from Ahmadu Belo to Awolowo. Read the comments made by them. The problems is that most of you youths don't know there history.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Daminaj1:

Fight for how??
Last time I checked Nigerians didn't fight for their independence..
Nigeria is just an extension of the British colony. #fact.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by darmys(f): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
FYI, ur so called heros never believe in one Nigeria, starting from Ahmadu Belo to Awolowo. Read the comments made by them. The problems is that most of you youths don't know there history.

No, You read the history about how the term Nigeria came to be and who divided us!!!!
Our leaders may not have believed in one Nigeria as you Inferred from certain statements.
I will like to see the statements you draw your conclusion from by the way.

But what they had was respect for each other and ability to co exist peacefully.

Granted the Biafrian war had a tribal tone but i still put it to you that when it comes to tribalism in Nigeria
It is a by product of greed and segregation caused by Politics and corruption.

Give a Nigerian man irrespective of tribe his basic amenities and see if he would have time to bother his "fellow Nigerians"

The politicians are fighting "tribalistic" and unfortunately, they have been able to brainwash a lot of people who do not have a solid educational background because money meant for schools are sitting in a Swiss account anyway.

CC: lalasticlala , seun
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Viktor1983(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Pheals(f): 1:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Go start from the wilderness... children of Israel grin

Trek wella na talent
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

No, You read the history about how the term Nigeria came to be and who divided us!!!!
Our leaders may not have believed in one Nigeria as you Inferred from certain statements.
I will like to see the statements you draw your conclusion from by the way.

But what they had was respect for each other and ability to co exist peacefully.

Granted the Biafrian war had a tribal tone but i still put it to you that when it comes to tribalism in Nigeria
It is a by product of greed and segregation caused by Politics and corruption.

Give a Nigerian man irrespective of tribe his basic amenities and see if he would have time to bother his "fellow Nigerians"

The politicians are fighting "tribalistic" and unfortunately, they have been able to brainwash a lot of people who do not have a solid educational background because money meant for schools are sitting in a Swiss account anyway.

I hate discussin sensitive issues online otherwise i would have schooled u on som certain things u don't knw and it will suprise u. When ppl like u say that our problem is mainly poverty, corruption, l laugh. Y r bokoharam fighting? Is it becos of povery, corruption? Do u knw that most northernerns believe in their ideology even ur so called heros of northern faction? B4 i was optimistic of this country untill i schooled myself thoroughly on the history of Nigeria. Our problem is fundamental.Nothing that is happen now that is new. Spend som tym on our history, u'll understand better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by darmys(f): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
I hate discussin sensitive issues online otherwise i would have schooled u on som certain things u don't knw and it will suprise u. When ppl like u say that our problem is mainly poverty, corruption, l laugh. Y r bokoharam fighting? Is it becos of povery, corruption? Do u knw that most northernerns believe in their ideology even ur so called heros of northern faction? B4 i was optimistic of this country untill i schooled myself thoroughly on the history of Nigeria. Our problem is fundamental.Nothing that is happen now that is new. Spend som tym on our history, u'll understand better.

I hate discussing sensitive things too but my post was out of passion for peaceful co existence.
You cannot school me. what you know is relative. Objective knowledge is almost never achieve.

Your opinions are formed based on your environment and life influences.

Which is the problem here in the first place! Many people do not understand that their rights, cultures, tribes and needs is not above that of others!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by MASTERM(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Yoruba man confession....
IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don't have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn't respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.
?
?
Hausa man confession....
I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don't love themselves, In fact we are jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.
Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they would rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you, that is after you must have greeted them tire.
If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them, very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

I hate discussing sensitive things too but my post was out of passion for peaceful co existence.
You cannot school me. what you know is relative. Objective knowledge is almost never achieve.

Your opinions are formed based on your environment and life influences.

Which is the problem here in the first place! Many people do not understand that their rights, cultures, tribes and needs is not above that of others!
Well, u're entitled to ur own opnion bt remember the question i asked u: y r bokoharam ppl fighting? Do u tink that their ideology jst started recently?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by darmys(f): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Well, u're entitled to ur own opnion bt remember the question i asked u: y r bokoharam ppl fighting? Do u tink that their ideology jst started recently?

No! it did not just start recently that is why i place emphasis on this Massob thing being handled right away.
These people needs to be talked to and their worries addressed.
The leaders who hold an influence over the east must not sleep.

It may start as a war against na oppressive Nigeria as we have seen in the north, things can degenerate quickly.

I still put it to you that the Average Nigerian man on the street deep down just wants basic things in life and an oppourtunity to excel and fend for himself.

Joblessness, lack of education and many more has given movement like this a strong pillar to rise o.

The people with extremist opinions are usually very few.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
favourmic:
this people dont get job useless fool
which Job you get ?
You have no right to call them fools.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

No! it did not just start recently that is why i place emphasis on this Massob thing being handled right away.
These people needs to be talked to and their worries addressed.
The leaders who hold an influence over the east must not sleep.

It may start as a war against na oppressive Nigeria as we have seen in the north, things can degenerate quickly.

I still put it to you that the Average Nigerian man on the street deep down just wants basic things in life and an oppourtunity to excel and fend for himself.

Joblessness, lack of education and many more has given movement like this a strong pillar to rise o.

The people with extremist opinions are usually very few.
You seem to attach much fear on Biafrans agitation than Bokoharam menance. Do u knw what it means for someone to lay down his life for what he believe? You tink education, job, money will curb that? Jst take a look at ISIS, this ppl have money, som of them highly educated bt they r causing menance because of their belif jst like Bokoharam. No amount of money, education will stop the boko boys. What the want is Sharia law! As educated as Ahmadu bello is, have u listened to the statement made by this man? I consider bokoharam much of a threat to the unity of this country than the biafrans. Lets pray that bomb will not start flying in other geopolitical zones, then u will see how reinforced biafra agitation will be, with so many tribes buying the idea.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2015
favourmic:
this people dont get job useless fool
who make them jobless? That is why they want to leave.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Daminaj1(f): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
You seem to attach much fear on Biafrans agitation than Bokoharam menance. Do u knw what it means for someone to lay down his life for what he believe? You tink education, job, money will curb that? Jst take a look at ISIS, this ppl have money, som of them highly educated bt they r causing menance because of their belif jst like Bokoharam. No amount of money, education will stop the boko boys. What the want is Sharia law! As educated as Ahmadu bello is, have u listened to the statement made by this man? I consider bokoharam much of a threat to the unity of this country than the biafrans. Lets pray that bomb will not start flying in other geopolitical zones, then u will see how reinforced biafra agitation will be, with so many tribes buying the idea.

What you call fear of Biafrians agitation to Boko Haram menance. is my fear of senselesss destruction.
Everything can be traced back to corruption! People are tried, confused and too uneducated to see this for what it is.
I hope you do not come back years from now to view this thread and see what you call Agitation has degenerated into something else.

You consider Boko Haram more threat for now. Remember they were these people crying in the north before it got so bad.
I have been to the north and the poor state of education will shock you.
people who cannot think for themselves will let others tell them what to do.

the people causing Havoc are a few who want power by all means.!!!
We ignore this now as a nation at our own peril
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Nnemuka(f): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Young Men who sees no future in this present administration...
instead of dying of frustration or committing suicide this men rather die for the next generation of young Igbo children for a better future because what we have now is a backward economy...

Buharia the igbos are not asking you for any political appointments rather we ask you release NNAMDI KANU....
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Daminaj1:

What you call fear of Biafrians agitation to Boko Haram menance. is my fear of senselesss destruction.
Everything can be traced back to corruption! People are tried, confused and too uneducated to see this for what it is.
I hope you do not come back years from now to view this thread and see what you call Agitation has degenerated into something else.

You consider Boko Haram more threat for now. Remember they were these people crying in the north before it got so bad.
I have been to the north and the poor state of education will shock you.
people who cannot think for themselves will let others tell them what to do.

the people causing Havoc are a few who want power by all means.!!!
We ignore this now as a nation at our own peril
And what is ur goverment doing abt the biafra agitation? Is it by forcefully clamping down on them, miaming unarmed protesters, issuing warning threat and not having dialogue with them? Is it the way to address the issue? Look my dear, it happened in Britain when the scottish ppl were agitating to secede, Britain didnt clamp down on them bt dialogued with them. And the result was a more united Britain after the referendum. When you use force on them, u're radicalizing them and the may likely pick up arms to defend themselves! U don't fight an ideology with weapons because it never dies.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Daminaj1(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
And what is ur goverment doing abt the biafra agitation? Is it by forcefully clamping down on them, miaming unarmed protesters, issuing warning threat and not having dialogue with them? Is it the way to address the issue? Look my dear, it happened in Britain when the scottish ppl were agitating to secede, Britain didnt clamp down on them bt dialogued with them. And the result was a more united Britain after the referendum. When you use force on them, u're radicalizing them and the may likely pick up arms to defend themselves! U don't fight an ideology with weapons because it never dies.

I am done here! I said the government needs to address the situation.
See where i said elders in the east needs to sit down and the government needs to address their concern
did i say they should be clamped down
Are the youths so bitter now ...? i give up...

I once read that people read to reply not to understand. that never made sense till now. !. Done
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Daminaj1:

I am done here! I said the government needs to address the situation.
See where i said elders in the east needs to sit down and the government needs to address their concern
did i say they should be clamped down
Are the youths so bitter now ...? i give up...

I once read that people read to reply not to understand. that never made sense till now. !. Done
Unfortunately u dont have a wise and listening goverment. The shouldn't ve arrested nnamdi kanu. That gave rise to the uprise and too much publicity. However, i appreciate ur passion for peacefully co-existent bt unfortunately Nigeria can never exist peacefully. Good day.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by eposho: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Unfortunately u dont have a wise and listening goverment. The shouldn't ve arrested nnamdi kanu. That gave rise to the uprise and too much publicity. However, i appreciate ur passion for peacefully co-existent bt unfortunately Nigeria can never exist peacefully. Good day.
Who told u Nigeria can't exit peaceful ly? By the way where is your 5 million man march for abuja?

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by TruthisGOD: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
eposho:

Who told u Nigeria can't exit peaceful ly? By the way where is your 5 million man march for abuja?
Keep on deluding urself when fulani herdsmen r ravagin ur farms and kidnapping ur elites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
when are they coming to berger in Lagos?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafria Spotted Marching Towards Berger Junction, Abuja by 400billionman: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
When NIGERIA was still an infant, when the NAIRA still had its value, a particular set of people destroyed this country, they are known as PAST GENARALS.

In 2015, Nigerian youth went backwards by voting these set of people into power again. There was observable progress when the late Musa Yaradua was voted into power in 2007. He did away with Niger delta militancy with so much skill that we forgot in a haste, the economic hardships caused by the militants.

Today, the PAST GENERAL in power cannot even control Boko haram, not to mention IPOB. With all the bogus promises of 2 months in power, boko haram will be history. I will lead the fight from the front.

Which Front ? Today, he leads the fight from Nigerian Airforce jet (Presidential jet) in Malta, France, US, London and West Germany.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? / Ibom International Stadium (uyo) The Best In Nigeria / VIDEO: Kano Commissioner Asks Supporters To Stone ‘political Satan’ Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.