Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress (2485 Views)

"I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out / Men Don’t Have The Courage To Walk Up To Me – Actress Yvonne Okoro / Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by Realloading(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2017

Budding actress Omalicha Elom unlike most of her her colleagues is not here for marriage. According to the actress, she is single and flirting.

In her words:

“‘I have never experienced heartbreak. In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them. I broke their hearts instead.

The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak. Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money,” she stated.

On quenching sexual urges;

Read More

https://pluscelebritygist..com.ng/2017/11/im-single-i-masturbate-or-walk-up-to.html

1 Like

Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by HungerBAD: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges

If all women are like this, this life will be a lot less complicated.

Look at them below writing like Saints, and meanwhile, they do worse in private. The [b]NUMBER ONE [/b]problem with Nigerian's is the habit of giving unsolicited advice's to people.

If a grown up decides to live his or her life in a certain way, then the best you should do is MIND YOUR BUSINESS. You that is living a perfect life, please go ahead and continue living it, and please for PETE'S Sake, let others live theirs as they deem fit.

I am yet to see or meet a Nigerian woman that will agree they give BLOW JOBS, even if in PRIVATE they BLOW as if their lives depend on it.

Hypocrites.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by Yeligray(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
It is still you that will be begging to marry any man.. Plus i'av never seen her in movies
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by teebankz10(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
A senseless statement made by a crazy being
I catch cold for you embarassed embarassed
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by kingjomezy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yeligray:
It is still you that will be begging to marry any man.. Plus i'av never seen her in movies

She dey destroy her life small small
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by dollyjoy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges

If all women are like this, this life will be a lot less complicated.
Will you give any of your sister a thump up if guilty of masturbation or random sex?

3 Likes

Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by DuchessLily(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
And u are proudly telling the world... Is it something to be proud of?
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by ayorhmeeday(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
DuchessLily:

the girl weak me ahswear!!!
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by kunlesufyan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
This one will soon carry disease, e sure me die.
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by sinaj(f): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Who get dat olosho pishure
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by expensiveguyman(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Huh!! she really need Jesus in her life. may d anointing that break all d Yorks of sin fall on her Amen.
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by EvilMetahuman: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
DuchessLily:
why not? You probably do worse.
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by DuchessLily(f): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
why not? You probably do worse.

Yeah! Becos u know me abi... Busybody
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by DIKEnaWAR: 4:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Why is every upcoming prostitute called an actress? Nollywood abi Actors Guild need to start issuing disclaimers. These people are giving them a bad name.
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2017
aunty,u need deliverance
Re: I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress by SAMBARRY: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

#BBNAIJA: Teddy Flashes His Inner Teddy, Teddy Shows His Dick In The Luxury Room / Viral Video Of Actress Etinosa Naked With Mc Galaxy Instagram Live Video / “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.