Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper (39173 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Tbest20(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Your failure jonathan that empower militancy against the state you should blem not buhari when jonathan is empowering them because of is own personal ambition he didnt know then they are the one we sofer most.tHand post=37928017]Buhari is at fault for this.

What we need is a proactive leader not a reactive one..he unnecessarily delayed the payment of their amnesty allowance until militants started holding meetings..he simply takes too much time to get things done and as such there is a growing lack of confidence in his ability to deliver promptly.

Buhari can afford to mess with other regions but the ND is off-limits before militants help him worsen Nigerias already bad economic situation.[/quote]
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Blizzy9ja: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Shooo
No where you no dey dey you be winch ? grin

Bros I dey like shuk mouth put for any gist wey concern me oh
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Forwetinnah: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2015
ManTiger:
I knew this will happen!

Jonathan won the militant warlords over with Million of Naira and the likes of Dokubo, Tompolo, Boyloaf are billionaires with no definite source of income (Aside Dokubo).

My only wish is, Sai Buhari should wipe those dudes and show them how to be a law abiding citizen.

You wish...has he done anything about BH? Other WA countries are eliminating those FACELESS blood thirsty idiots who go about killing innocent civilians for absolutely NO REASON, yet you're here complaining bout militants fighting for their rights. Why is Buhari paying the North East? With whose money?? Where's it generated from? He thinks he can score cheap points with the SS by having stooges like Ameachi/Oshobaba around him. We aren't deceived...we know those poster boys are there to mislead the gullible

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by EMANY01(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2015
CallPolice:
What is this one saying...

Sorry the post was not meant for you, it was meant for others who could discern what warning it contained.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Forwetinnah: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2015
989900:
When they are being decimated, you guys would still come on here and wail . . . well, continue . . .

We are waiting for that Decimation!! Let's see where he'll get money to throw around
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by bonechamberlain(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Please
Make
Use
Of
Your
Brain
(you're not getting younger any more)
ok
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by babadem2much(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
rozayx5:

if you have any army friend who fought mend in the creeks. he will tell u bh is friendly grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

these are.swamps. u cant use tanks. u use boats and sail down rivers where ur men are exposed to snipers. rpgs fron the bushes. during the peak militants killed 3 lorries of soldiers in one community. bubu better buckle up. this aint shit

guy have you forgotten AIR POWER? in case you have erased it in your memory

BRING IT BACK.

Asault Helicopters n fighter jets are still intact

as strong as america is. do u wonder why they struggled against vietnam?

terrain matters
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by rozayx5(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=babadem2much post=37961202][/quote]

air power in swamps useless

ask the us airforce and the airforce during obj time
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by kettykin: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2015
mdanny:
ND has no reason to complain for anything and if their complain is to dare PMB I hop ur re aware that PMB still working with the rtd Gen,the lik of OBJ, T Y Danjuma,Yakubu Gowon and others

What really can obj and co do are these not the same hypocrites who looked the other way while bakassi peninsula was lost to Cameroon with out a gun shot.
Buhari is foolishly seeking to end his life and career, it was the same mistake Ahmadu Bello made in thinking he could ride on the east because he is fulani.

If buhari miscalculates the whole economy of Nigeria could be grounded and destroyed in 24 hours with very dire consequences as the military will force him out like they did to his egyptian brother.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by CallPolice: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2015
I didn't read it. Sorry! Developed countries doesn't want war. While would Nigeria and Nigerians in the 21st century.

EMANY01:

Sorry the post was not meant for you, it was meant for others who could discern what warning it contained.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2015
kettykin:

What really can obj and co do are these not the same hypocrites who looked the other way while bakassi peninsula was lost to Cameroon with out a gun shot.
Buhari is foolishly seeking to end his life and career, it was the same mistake Ahmadu Bello made in thinking he could ride on the east because he is fulani.

If buhari miscalculates the whole economy of Nigeria could be grounded and destroyed in 24 hours with very dire consequences as the military will force him out like they did to his egyptian brother.

Sarduna and Balewa thought they could repeat another Western region crisis in the East and attempted to but paid with their lives. angry
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2015
flokii:
MILITANTS better take their time... make we no go introduce BOKO boys to deur OYEL land.. make we come see who go beg
Who be this idi0t? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by daresimon(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Will we ever rest from all these?
Bokoharam
Economic meltdown
Unemployment
Militant
??
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2015
zheroes:
don't hail them they cant do no shit. they wont even do close to bokoharam, they wont do suicide bombing. they better dialogue or get logged out period. Nigeria isn't for only niger delta. when they used cocoa and groundnut money to build refineries it was sweet, so stay calm.

You dey craze abi angry which bastard cocoa and groundnut money of your bastard regions dem take build refinery? undecided
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
You are more of a professional joker and you do not know it https://sulejasky./2013/02/07/breaking-newspresidency-orders-arrest-of-niger-delta-militants-surrendering-arms/

Your daddy knows flirting with a money is harmful but he did it anyways , good you embraced your true nature as a chimpazee https://maxsiollun./2009/09/16/will-the-governments-niger-delta-amnesty-succeed/

Toy Abi ? he he he

Yes, i do not only think so , i am quite sure they are stewpyd
https://beegeagle./2011/09/24/nigeria-fg-rehabilitates-20192-ex-militants/

Yeah, except the border patrol we have now is not the same as what used to be grin http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/03/19/ex-militants-blow-up-agip-flow-station-in-bayelsa/

NOTE : ANY TIME YOU SEE REHABILITATION, VOCATION = Money

[b]YES , THEY SOLD their weapons

The funniest part is that those are the last real weapons from and for your old Biafra

Unfortunately those smart ones among you benefitted

The Ignoramus like you guys are the ones lagging behind

I mean where were you e-defenders when common criminals said 30k+ youths joined terrorism and collected HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Naira for each head?? grin grin grin grin grin

Goats[/b]

Bwahahahahahahahahahahha grin

You really do believe that shyte dontcha? cheesy

oh LAWD!!! grin save me from the compulsive urge to argue with ignoramus(es) on NL shocked

First you can patrol every border you have, the coastline isn't a porous land border where lorries can be tracked and checked if need be, so porous won't be the right word here, let's just says, for the Niger Delta, access to weaponry via sea is ................ Well, you can fill that in.

And on guns surrendered, I guess you were impressed by what you saw in those pictures right? undecided trust a Niger Deltan on this! That ain't shyte wink that won't even qualify as an icebergs tip!

An on beating the militants, you can raid their villages, kill their parents, wives And children, but the real militants go mend!!!! i repeat mend!!! una army wella through ambush attacks at every single junction but trust army, them no go announce their casualty figure give you and that is after them don shut down oil production first

So keep chest beating!!!! grin

There is no way ogoro no go fall!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2015
mdanny:
Any idiot that try himslf wil die lik a fowl. Can hear Asiri Dokubo threatening war again or Tompolo bcus they knw PMB is a no-nonsense man.let. Their elder warn their children

Asari is a noise bag

TP is a force****who never see never sabi cool

The time for talking is fast coming to an end and that is why TP no dey yarn, but soon you go hear him voice, through the turret of him gunboats
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Search the world Laser Guided **
And you think our army possesses such abi?
You watch too many hollywood movies
Besides, who's gonna laser spoof the installations from militants attack? undecided
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by flokii: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2015
BraniacX:

Who be this idi0t? undecided
na ur dad nw... who else?
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2015
flokii:

na ur dad nw... who else?
Oh hi dad!!
Aren't you supposed to be in your grave?
*brings out gun and blasts of head!!!*
Zombies!! undecided
It thought i bought the dad crap undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
BraniacX:

And you think our army possesses such abi?

You watch too many hollywood movies

Besides, who's gonna laser spoof the installations from militants attack? undecided

Siddon there dey roast grin grin grin
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
I guess the navy does not patrol the sea either ? ha ha ha

And Ambush in the jungle ? that's what carpet bomb and barrel bombs are for ,

When they announce the casualty, you people will scream to UN about how "innocent" men and women and children are being cleansed with fire grin grin grin grin ;DBrainiac my foot

BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahha grin

You really do believe that shyte dontcha? cheesy

oh LAWD!!! grin save me from the compulsive urge to argue with ignoramus(es) on NL shocked

First you can patrol every border you have, the coastline isn't a porous land border where lorries can be tracked and checked if need be, so porous won't be the right word here, let's just says, for the Niger Delta, access to weaponry via sea is ................ Well, you can fill that in.

And on guns surrendered, I guess you were impressed by what you saw in those pictures right? undecided trust a Niger Deltan on this! That ain't shyte wink that won't even qualify as an icebergs tip!

An on beating the militants, you can raid their villages, kill their parents, wives And children, but the real militants go mend!!!! i repeat mend!!! una army wella through ambush attacks at every single junction but trust army, them no go announce their casualty figure give you and that is after them don shut down oil production first

So keep chest beating!!!! grin

There is no way ogoro no go fall!! grin
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Tnycee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Stop giving out sensitive information...

falseman:
Saw 3 speed boats sneaked into Asaba this night I wonder what for and who owns that....why saturday night
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by kponkanaG3(m): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
haji56:
It is time we will laugh as the ijaw an itsakiri are laughing the northerners ,we will soon see ijaw dead body on the streets of their respective villages, they will kill themselves as boko haram is killing their fellow kanuris and Fulani,they will not kill all Nigerians mind you we are ready to assist them with displacement agony advisees, welcome ijaw it is your turn!!!!!!!!!¡¡!¡!!!¡¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!
my brother that will never happen. Let me ask you the last time it happened aside some gredy boys who went into kidnapping and killing (because the government of then used them) did you see or heard where they killed their self the way bokoboys did ?
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by FOREXMART(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
hmm and now I ask, did they ever leave in the first place?
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by kponkanaG3(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
In all I blame the policymakers for this, tell me you trained the bad one's( the one's that carried guns) and let the law abaiding one's to suffer and see how you warship the bad eggs. What do you expect, when ever they go to them for recruite they will simply assept and follow. Believe you me if its starts this time it will be worst I bet you. The Nigerian goverment should Remember her military is only tough on land not sea. I am saying this because I know
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by themaskedman: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aren't these Bayelsan APC folks crazy? They don't want Bayelsa to be used as a launching pad against Buhari's govt but they were comfortable and infact supported the use of states like Kano, Borno, Zamfara etc as launching pad against the erstwhile govt of Jonathan.
It's only a guilty mind that entertains such thoughts, never want to be done to what you do to others. APC is just crazy I swear.
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Spybradd: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
modenBABOON7:
......... Sorry for your life o!

bananas
grin
grin
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by Spybradd: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
You are more of a professional joker and you do not know it https://sulejasky./2013/02/07/breaking-newspresidency-orders-arrest-of-niger-delta-militants-surrendering-arms/

Your daddy knows flirting with a money is harmful but he did it anyways , good you embraced your true nature as a chimpazee https://maxsiollun./2009/09/16/will-the-governments-niger-delta-amnesty-succeed/

Toy Abi ? he he he

Yes, i do not only think so , i am quite sure they are stewpyd
https://beegeagle./2011/09/24/nigeria-fg-rehabilitates-20192-ex-militants/

Yeah, except the border patrol we have now is not the same as what used to be grin http://sweetcrudereports.com/2012/03/19/ex-militants-blow-up-agip-flow-station-in-bayelsa/

[b]NOTE : ANY TIME YOU SEE REHABILITATION, VOCATION = Money

YES , THEY SOLD their weapons

The funniest part is that those are the last real weapons from and for your old Biafra

Unfortunately those smart ones among you benefitted

The Ignoramus like you guys are the ones lagging behind

I mean where were you e-defenders when common criminals said 30k+ youths joined terrorism and collected HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of Naira for each head??

PAINMENT OO

grin
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
I guess the navy does not patrol the sea either ? ha ha ha

And Ambush in the jungle ? that's what carpet bomb and barrel bombs are for ,

When they announce the casualty, you people will scream to UN about how "innocent" men and women and children are being cleansed with fire grin grin grin grin ;DBrainiac my foot

What navy?

What navy I ask you again?

SMH

Sometimes you need to see to believe undecided

Only goodluck made our navy a semblance of what they should be after purchasing three destroyers from china coupled with the gunboats we had to patrol a 600km coastline 100 nautical miles into the sea? Seriously? undecided

Dude!!! There is what "they say" is and there is what is
And which carpet and barrel bomb this one dey talk about? Hope say no be cluster bomb oh! shocked unless na you wan buy am give army na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by BraniacX(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Siddon there dey roast grin grin grin
Which armoury you don visit??
Who you get for army
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
BraniacX:

Which armoury you don visit??

Who you get for army

And this marks the end of this conversation, kindly furck off
Re: Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wasn't it the NAVY you goats claimed killed 3 IPOB members, i do not need to be there to know what's happening there , that's what the internet is for

And no more responses for you

Ciao
BraniacX:

What navy?

What navy I ask you again?

SMH

Sometimes you need to see to believe undecided

Only goodluck made our navy a semblance of what they should be after purchasing three destroyers from china coupled with the gunboats we had to patrol a 600km coastline 100 nautical miles into the sea? Seriously? undecided

Dude!!! There is what "they say" is and there is what is
And which carpet and barrel bomb this one dey talk about? Hope say no be cluster bomb oh! shocked unless na you wan buy am give army na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wada Begins Building Of N4.6bn Bridge 7days To End Of Tenure / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Hilliard Eta Takes Over As Acting Chairman, Names Uzodinma Edo Primary Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.