Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife (1429 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why? / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by basilico: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2015
I don't have the details Just picked it off buzzfeed that prophet Muhammad refused his son in law from marrying
another wife besides his daughter Fatima.
But Allah allowed Muhammad to marry more than 11 wives.
This prophet and his god friend Allah is so complicated to understand if you believe he was holy.
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by OVI75(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2015
The religion is a complicated religion.islam teaches one thing amd that is violence pays
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by hamzakito(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by basilico: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2015
Narrated 'Ali bin Al-Husain: That when they reached Medina after returning from Yazid bin Mu'awaiya after the martyrdom of Husain bin ‘Ali (may Allah bestow His Mercy upon him), Al-Miswar bin Makhrama met him and said to him, "Do you have any need you may order me to satisfy?" ‘Ali said, "No." Al-Miswar said, Will you give me the sword of Allah’s Apostle for I am afraid that people may take it from you by force? By Allah, if you give it to me, they will never be able to take it till I die." When ‘Ali bin Abu Talib demanded the hand of the daughter of Abi Jahl to be his wife besides Fatima, I heard Allah’s Apostle on his pulpit delivering a sermon in this connection before the people, and I had then attained my age of puberty. Allah’s Apostle said, "Fatima is from me, and I am afraid she will be subjected to trials in her religion (because of jealousy)." The Prophet then mentioned one of his son-in- laws who was from the tribe of ‘Abu Shams, and he praised him as a good son-in-law, saying, "Whatever he said was the truth, and he promised me and fulfilled his promise. I do not make a legal thing illegal, nor do I make an illegal thing legal, but by Allah, the daughter of Allah's Apostle and the daughter of the enemy of Allah, (i.e. Abu Jahl) can never get together (as the wives of one man) (See Hadith No. 76, Vo. 5). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 342)
Seems like Mo didn't want his daughter to have a co wife
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Annunaki(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2015
basilico:
I don't have the details Just picked it off buzzfeed that prophet Muhammad refused his son in law from marrying
another wife besides his daughter Fatima.
But Allah allowed Muhammad to marry more than 11 wives.
This prophet and his god friend Allah is so complicated to understand if you believe he was holy.

Mohamed was definitely a hypocrite and clearly a fake prophet, it beats my imagination how any right thinking person can take such a mongrel seriously.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by basilico: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2015
I have picked a rebuttal of this from a paki sunni forum.
The prophet forbid his son in law from marrying that other woman because she was a disbeliever. Of what? Islam Muhammad and Allah.
No details provided whether Ali was allowed to marry a Muslim woman later.
Did Ali engage in jihad and probably secured some sez slaves like the prophet.
Ali became a caliph...these names confuse me
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Annunaki(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
basilico:
I have picked a rebuttal of this from a paki sunni forum.
The prophet forbid his son in law from marrying that other woman because she was a disbeliever. Of what? Islam Muhammad and Allah.
No details provided whether Ali was allowed to marry a Muslim woman later.
Did Ali engage in jihad and probably secured some sez slaves like the prophet.
Ali became a caliph...these names confuse me

Another al taquiya nonsense by the islamist. Muslim men arre allowed to marry non believers, it is only muslim women that aRe not allowed to marry non muslims
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin
these guys are desperate fa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
these guys are desperate fa grin grin
Wallahi, he's not even sure! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Wallahi, he's not even sure! grin grin
i think you once said you are a kwaran, which place from kwara pls?
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i think you once said you are a kwaran, which place from kwara pls?
Ifelodun! grin You?
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ifelodun! grin You?
offa cheesy, but my grandfather has a house in ita-alamu

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Haha! We're brothers na, where is ita-alamu?
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Haha! We're brothers na, where is ita-alamu?
Lol, do you know offa garage at iyana-alagbede
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Lol, do you know offa garage at iyana-alagbede
I'm not familiar with ilorin, I'm on IT at lubcon. But I stay in pipeline!
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

I'm not familiar with ilorin, I'm on IT at lubcon. But I stay in pipeline!
actually, i am not also familiar with ilorin, i live in lagos but study in ilorin, BTW IT at lubcon? which implies you are an undergraduate. which school pls?
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
actually, i am not also familiar with ilorin, i live in lagos but study in ilorin, BTW IT at lubcon? which implies you are an undergraduate. which school pls?
That's nice o! I study at Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

That's nice o! I study at Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti
cool! engineering?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
cool! engineering?
How did you know? undecided And what are studying too?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

How did you know? undecided And what are studying too?
i saw it in one of your posts where p.arisbookaddict was claiming that jews dominance over the arabs is a sign of God(hope you remember) and you replied her, i'm studying pure and applied mathematics at unilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i saw it in one of your posts where p.arisbookaddict was claiming that jews dominance over the arabs is a sign of God(hope you remember) and you replied her, i'm studying pure and applied mathematics at unilorin.
Yes!!! Yes!! Yes! I remember, I was really angry that day. She didn't reply me sha, maybe she knew it was the truth. Applied mathematics is nice o, Goodluck sha!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes!!! Yes!! Yes! I remember, I was really angry that day. She didn't reply me sha, maybe she knew it was the truth. Applied mathematics is nice o, Goodluck sha!
Thanks! and goodluck to you too on your I.T!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Annunaki(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ifelodun! grin You?

lexiconkabir:

No wonder! You are both hausa/fulani slaves. Awon omo àlé yoruba jati jati tongue

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Demmzy15(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]No wonder! You are both hausa/fulani slaves. Awon omo àlé yoruba jati jati tongue[/s]
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]No wonder! You are both hausa/fulani slaves. Awon omo àlé yoruba jati jati tongue[/s]
Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by true2god: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2015
You also forget to mention that mohammed (shiit be upon him) married 11 wives at a time but asked his follower to have a maximum of 4 wives. Mohammed never lead by example, he did one thing and advise another thing.

Anyway since islam is built on evil, lies and deceptions, mohammed is still a perfect man to totally brainwashed non-arab muslims.

If demmzy and lexiconkabir are from kwara state, they should be aware of how the fulanis conqured ilorin from the yorubas and imposed islam on them. However they will rather die for their slave than telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Forbid His Son in Law ( Fatima Husband) Marrying Another Wife by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2015
true2god:
[s]You also forget to mention that mohammed (shiit be upon him) married 11 wives at a time but asked his follower to have a maximum of 4 wives. Mohammed never lead by example, he did one thing and advise another thing.

Anyway since islam is built on evil, lies and deceptions, mohammed is still a perfect man to totally brainwashed non-arab muslims.

If demmzy15 and lexiconkabir are from kwara state, they should be aware of how the fulanis conqured ilorin from the yorubas and imposed islam on them. However they will rather die for their slave than telling the truth.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Born To Atheist Parents, Leads Her Parents To Christ / “Merciful God" / Knowledge Is Bad For You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.