Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (51203 Views)

Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies Why Do You Have Boyfriends When You Are Not Ready For Marriage Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by 0lushola(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm, what a topic! opinion flying in left right center.. so if you ask me why do ladies have bf's, I will tell you it depends on some factors and each individuals... Don't date without a purpose & don't date just to occupy time. Being in a relationship won't heal you & being single won't kill you either...
Dn't wanna say much 4 now.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by 0lushola(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just look at the broke bìtch talking. gringrin

You are on the same level with the guys you are tongue lashing in your post so how different are you from them?

Can you swear with your flattened chest that you have not received any monetary reward from a guy?

Lie now and let IFA strike your already flat chest to paper. undecided

Iranu! grin
CLASSIC REPLY TO A DISTURBING REPLY TO A FANTASTIC TOPIC.. I love this.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by 0lushola(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aminat508:
Most women really don't care whether you have money or not. That may seem shocking, but it's true. cool

What women do care about is HOW YOU MAKE US FEEL. kiss

You need to be able to give us an EXPERIENCE. You can do this with money - but sometimes it works even better to do it without money . not only sex matter abegi grin

there is more to the equation than cash YES

Show us love, care, nd be contented.

Mae West once said, "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." A man with "fire" gives women good experiences that they remember. And those experiences do NOT have to cost a lot of money
LIKE THEY SAY, LOVE DON'T COST A THING BUH YOU W0MEN OF NOWADAYS HAVE TURN'D THINGS AROUND EXPECIALLY OUR NIGERIAn WOMEN.. Anyways I actually pick somethings in your writeup n Nice writeup too.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aminat508(f): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
0lushola:
LIKE THEY SAY, LOVE DON'T COST A THING BUH YOU W0MEN OF NOWADAYS HAVE TURN'D THINGS AROUND EXPECIALLY OUR NIGERIA WOMEN.. Anyways I actually pick somethings in your writeup n Nice writeup too.
Thank you sir sad

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by DanielGb(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

The self independent I talk about there means financially And that's for single ladies.
Of course a married woman needs financial help from her hubby.

I have only answered the question. In addition: no matter independent you are, financially. You still need a man. Money is just a means, not the End. It is a resource but not your supreme want/desire. What you OMOTAYO want is SECURITY. If He is not there for you, then, you will not feel love, care, been secure, attention, hope etc.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Hackakeem: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Aminat508:
Most women really don't care whether you have money or not. That may seem shocking, but it's true. cool

You need to be able to give us an EXPERIENCE. You can do this with money - but sometimes it works even better to do it without money . not only sex matter abegi grin

Mae West once said, "A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him." A man with "fire" gives women good experiences that they remember. And those experiences do NOT have to cost a lot of money
why do you ave, one in your own opinion
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by blezzy080: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Body no be firewood na wink.. dem jus dy form
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by eaglejay13(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Aminat508:

Doesn't work with Nigerian women. you have to understand that what the guys are saying here is not just some theory but what they've experienced in real life.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by labeauviv(f): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Hmmm, I think money also makes the relationship interesting, cos going out and buying gifts is not with paper, and for the sex, u really ve to ve the Grace of God not to indulge in that, I am not excused from it also.
Thanks
Labeauviv

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Omotayor123(f): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2015
labeauviv:
Hmmm, I think money also makes the relationship interesting, cos going out and buying gifts is not with paper, and for the sex, u really ve to ve the Grace of God not to indulge in that, I am not excused from it also.
Thanks
Labeauviv

I like your honesty!
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by hereiam: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2015
i dnt see money first,maybe those that see money first will do justice to this your statement but one thing is sure, there comes a time when the money turns boring without the care,attention,time and the rest.,..

My humble summission.

Girls can lie..... changing colors just like chameleon.
you can never catch them red handed except on top bed.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Aniwhyte(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2016
janefrancisca:
When am ready to date, i will date for companionship.
Is that guy am seeing on your dp not Obaro, (the guy with long head) sorry to say, but that was what we use to call him then. That is if its him, or are my eyes deceiving me.
Re: To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2018
sombori should use this as a project topic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.