Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA (35379 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
God bless the President.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by wunmi590(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
baba
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by link2ok(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ok
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Tojay: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Northern Defense Academy we go soon get our own

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile, Buhari would visit the SW on the eve of election in 2019. grin grin grin
You think Buhari is "jobless" like Jonathan that would even attend Tonto Dike's album launch in Lagos?

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by williamstd(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hope to pass out too someday from NDA
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by iheanyi40(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile, Buhari would visit the SW on the eve of election in 2019. grin grin grin
gringrin
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by babafirst(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
K. My son clocked one year today. Pls nairalanders, show him love wit ur likes.
Happy birthday gallant young man.Long life in good health and prosperity.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Fynpatra(f): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

If nothing is happening there, how do you expect him to visit? Do you think he's like the clueless Jonathan who took parties and flexing more seriously than National assignment as President? Is this occasion holding in any Southern part of the country and he refuses to attend? If you have nothing meaning to contribute to this thread, pls keep your fingers crossed!

Lest I forgot, Jonathan wasted his dollars on the same SW Obas on the eve of 2015 Election but still lost diplomatically! cheesy grin cheesy grin

Keep quiet!!! U just typed rubbish•••
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by okotv(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
2020 I would pass out too. Lovely scenery congratulations to the newly commissioned officers.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
k
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by benjsniper33: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Ogbeni leave Yorubas alone, why has tribal sentiment eaten so deep into your good sense to this extent?

Someone who is loved is loved, the SW will always be progressive without any tribal sentiment.
The yorubas are pan-african and as far as they're concerned any African can rule depending on how ready he/she is to lead Africans to Glory

The era of tribal sentiment is over a long time ago.

make peace with all men so that you shall move ahead

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by bufness(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
love entertainment news fashion movies? check www.galvinggrey..com.ng
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Mufasa27(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

If nothing is happening there, how do you expect him to visit? Do you think he's like the clueless Jonathan who took parties and flexing more seriously than National assignment as President? Is this occasion holding in any Southern part of the country and he refuses to attend? If you have nothing meaning to contribute to this thread, pls keep your fingers crossed!

Lest I forgot, Jonathan wasted his dollars on the same SW Obas on the eve of 2015 Election but still lost diplomatically! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Guy you nor get sense oo, shebi you invited him to your party and he came right ?? I don't know why u people come here and talk rubbish to gain cheap recognition....if u hv nothing good to say just keep shut
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by millionaireman: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

South east - probably never.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by LANGIDI: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
ONE SIDED PRESIDO I HAIL OOOOOOO
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by KetoEkom(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
ok we dong hea, but how dis go make 1# =1$?
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by omenka(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Watch the League of Extraordinary Wailers descend on this thread and flood it with their tears.

God bless my amiable President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria- Mohamadu Buhari.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by summerflame(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi, are you from the flat headed baboons States, I mean the ndigbos
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
Cute boy you got there. He's a Like and a Share.

God bless him. smiley

I just love children. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I don't just like the look of things surrounding our leaders images. They are annoying to say the least. Nigerians need to advance with sophistication. What is going on?! angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Ayoswit(f): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
babafirst:
Happy birthday gallant young man.Long life in good health and prosperity.
tanx bro

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by ayusco85(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

mogidi aka agidi have just been murdered with this reply. this the most hilarious part...............

'' If you have nothing meaning to contribute to this thread, pls keep your fingers crossed!'' grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
donphilopus:

...thank you!
Jonathan visited SW so much the Obas started complaining about their time being wasted on unecessary visit and call for meetings.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
Happy birthday BIG BOY
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by docadams: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Appropriate timing, bro. By then PDP would have ceased to exist.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by itsIYKE(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari remains the President of Nigeria till 2023!!! Enjoy the ride
if u say so
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
good!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by docadams: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]
Shut da fvck up
Easy, easy. Calm down. Must you rupture a vein?
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by dangote7510(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
N D A fine ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / Meet 13 ‘landlords’ Of The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.