Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA (35378 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / Buhari Attends POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy (photos) / Photos Of NDA Cadets Harassing Civilians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by vega84(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2015
This ur ADC self, make him try change another type of military uniform, bt it be this annoying yellowish outfit. #vegatalks
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 13, 2015
apholaryn:
. goat!
Expecting people with sand dust and indomi for brain to have at least small sense is near impossible. we. can only wish you well
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by janco: 6:02am On Sep 13, 2015
I do hope they passed out with enough tutorship in Terrorism and Home Security.
It is always worrisome to see occurrence of insurgence meet a soldier that is ill-prepared for such form of militancy.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Mee234:

Expecting people with sand dust and indomi for brain to have at least small sense is near impossible. we. can only wish you well
u no dey hear word? said u shld swerve. it's xo obvious wat u're.goat!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=apholaryn post=37959068] u no dey hear word? I fit swell say i b gost it's xo obviou I am a goat! /quote]. Now it is settled. now take a rest
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=Mee234 post=37959384][/quote]ops! I'm xo sorry,jes noticed ur Moniker "Mee" ..a goat bleat like Mee Mee Mee. you are a real goat sir.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
apholaryn:
sir.
alright son go do some thing with your life
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Mee234:

alright son go do some thing with your life
hahahaha..I pray u get to my level one day and prolly soar higher.amen. goat!
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2015
apholaryn:
!
Get to the level of a senseless kid? God forbid !!! May be if u know me, u will pray to pray to get to my level. But that too require sense which you don't have. I wish u a lot of sense kid. u need it.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Mee234:

Get to the level of a senseless kid? God forbid !!! May be if u know me, u will pray to pray to get to my level. But that too require sense which you don't have. I wish u a lot of sense kid. u need it.
hahaha..e pain am,ntor! what do u mean by If I kno u? like I don't? huh.You are a Vry useless Goat Mr Mee.geerarahia man and I pray ones more fr u.U will get to my level so ur Fam can b proud of u too.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=apholaryn post=37963113][/quote]
you repeating your self is a testament to the fact that you are utterly senseless .
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Mee234:

you repeating your self is a testament to the fact that you are utterly senseless .

gerrarahia useless goat.
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
apholaryn:
gerrarahia useless goat.
OK son, u are forgiven. as common sense is not so common. Take. heart. it is well
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by oluspencer(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mogidi:
Meanwhile, Buhari would visit the SW on the eve of election in 2019. grin grin grin

Lol...... Guess Won his re-election because he relocated ASO Villa to Anambra tongue
Re: El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA by apholaryn: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mee234:

OK son, u are forgiven. as common sense is not so common. Take. heart. it is well
lol..useless goat get off my mention na. u no dey hear word? well for a goat it's expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria / Meet 13 ‘landlords’ Of The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.