Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387152 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by micynute94(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2018
JoshMedia:
Hello
Good morning
For the past two months now, I have been editing and adding some skills just to get my Upwork account approved, but all I kept on getting is a negative message that my skills are not needed.

Any help or suggestion to this?
Am really fed up at this moment.......

What niche are you in?

You've got various options..

Option 1.
-Contact upwork and tell them you want your account approved. If you can provide concrete reasons why they should, they would approve it.

Concrete reasons in the form of relevant certifications, strong portfolios or your academic background.

If you can't provide that.. You've got another option.

Option 2.
Add more skills, take more exams and leave the account for about 2 months and reapply.

These are the options I've tested with mixed results..

Option 3.
Try searching online for ppl with d same issue. There's another option though. Dig deeper online.. You're bound to come across it.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by JoshMedia: 2:04pm On May 08, 2018
micynute94:

What niche are you in?

You've got various options..

Option 1.
-Contact upwork and tell them you want your account approved. If you can provide concrete reasons why they should, they would approve it.

Concrete reasons in the form of relevant certifications, strong portfolios or your academic background.

If you can't provide that.. You've got another option.

Option 2.
Add more skills, take more exams and leave the account for about 2 months and reapply.

These are the options I've tested with mixed results..

Option 3.
Try searching online for ppl with d same issue. There's another option though. Dig deeper online.. You're bound to come across it.
Thanks a lot, I'll try that!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2018
domainsales18:
I have a 3-year old German Upwork account which has been verified for ID and Tax for sale.

With this account, prospective clients will have confidence to award projects/offers to you, instead of Nigeria Upwork accounts.

Contact me if you are interested in earning cool dollars with it.

Price: N5000

Text or Call now: 08120852791
Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2018
Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal at 320/$. Instant payment.

Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal at 320/$. Instant payment.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nenyibabs: 8:59am On May 09, 2018
Please, with a foreign account, how can I then cash out my payments? Will it not be invalidated by my transferring my payments to my Nigerian bank account? I'm interested, but this is my only constraint.

domainsales18:
I have a 3-year old German Upwork account which has been verified for ID and Tax for sale.

With this account, prospective clients will have confidence to award projects/offers to you, instead of Nigeria Upwork accounts.

Contact me if you are interested in earning cool dollars with it.

Price: N5000

Text or Call now: 08120852791
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 11:05am On May 09, 2018
Bring your fiverr paypal withdrawals, Payoneer Skrill, Neteller

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deals
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by uzoormah(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2018
Bravo177:
There

could not still find it
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2018
Hi! I need an Upwork account. Kindly drop your number or message on timichoisaac@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
I'm still recruiting writers as I have had to offload some for non-performance.

I will select 5 persons who will first go through the ranks with 10 smaller articles as I had the previous applicants do, before I pick the best 2 to step up for this project, which is expected to last for a few months. So we can all see how much is at stake here.

Please, if you fall into the following categories, please and please, stay far away from my email as possible. To qualify, you have to meet the following criteria.

a) Be prepared to do the selection test.
b) You must have a means of alternative power.
c) You do not have personal issues that will distract you.
d) Your level of written English is very good. I won't entertain some of the absolute garbage I have had to deal with in the last month!
e) You can follow instructions to the letter.
f) You can submit work early and not give unfathomable excuses.

If you know you have what it takes, then apply to dankrabb at gmail dot com. Pay is N4,500 for 2000 words, and if you are good enough, you will move to the big project we have now and earn N6,000 per 2,500 words.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2018
[color=#006600]ZIDOHEXCHANGE

AVAILABLE :
payoneer
Paypal
Bitcoin
Skrill

BUYING :

Bitcoin
Paypal
payoneer
Ethereum
Neteller and
Skrill @ a good rate.
Bring all small or big amount.....Whatsapp +2348088759163
[/color]
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2018
oylam:
Hi! I need an Upwork account. Kindly drop your number or message on timichoisaac@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Olamibola23: 11:10am On May 10, 2018
I will help you create an outstanding Upwork account (Foreign or Nigerian) for just 4k
contact me
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by olyrayy(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you don't need a writer with law background for that. What you need is someone who's willing to sit down, research and write. I've done legal articles before as well as medical. It doesn't require any special background knowledge. Look for some with good writing skills and you're good to go.

You have a point. However, there are some things that would be way easier for a person who has a legal/medical background. Imagine having to write an original blog post where there is really no existing related content online. In this kind of instance, you might have to do look through statutes and read legal academic articles to distil the information.

While this might be possible for a normal person. It would be way easier for someone with legal backgound.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Theflint1(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2018

Fiverr Reviews available for sale, UK account, neutral username... Sharp sales. Whatsapp--o7031562014

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Olamibola23: 12:25pm On May 11, 2018
I will help you create an outstanding Upwork account (Foreign or Nigerian) for just 4k
contact me
081/6724/2920
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chiefkester: 3:53am On May 12, 2018
stagger:
I'm still recruiting writers as I have had to offload some for non-performance.

I will select 5 persons who will first go through the ranks with 10 smaller articles as I had the previous applicants do, before I pick the best 2 to step up for this project, which is expected to last for a few months. So we can all see how much is at stake here.

Please, if you fall into the following categories, please and please, stay far away from my email as possible. To qualify, you have to meet the following criteria.

a) Be prepared to do the selection test.
b) You must have a means of alternative power.
c) You do not have personal issues that will distract you.
d) Your level of written English is very good. I won't entertain some of the absolute garbage I have had to deal with in the last month!
e) You can follow instructions to the letter.
f) You can submit work early and not give unfathomable excuses.

If you know you have what it takes, then apply to dankrabb at gmail dot com. Pay is N4,500 for 2000 words, and if you are good enough, you will move to the big project we have now and earn N6,000 per 2,500 words.

i am interested and i have got what it takes...my email is esekeebuka@gmail.com and my whatsapp contact is 08086703692 and you can call me on 07039505280
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 5:07am On May 12, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and
>iTunes and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Benny93: 11:08pm On May 14, 2018
softwareplus:

you are talking about withdrawal when the current exchange rate on upwork is 1 dollar to 0.8007naira
goodevning Bros, am a fresher on freelancer and I read quantity surveying pls I want you to mentor me on freelancer...pls drop ur wassup number
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chinwe01: 12:14am On May 15, 2018
Theflint1:

Fiverr Reviews available for sale, UK account, neutral username... Sharp sales. Whatsapp--o7031562014

Fiverr reviews from buyer account needed

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mideoladokun: 1:33am On May 15, 2018
Victor, I'm a Business plan writer and I've been on Upwork for a couple of months but they keep rejecting my application... Kindly help me on what to do
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On May 15, 2018
√√ Still BUYING Bulk/Bit Bitcoin & Ethereum

√√ Bulk/Bit Skrill, Neteller Funds, Fiverr Withdrawal, Payoneer, igc, agc etc

============================================
Please Valued Customers Should Kindly Contact me on my
WhatsApp Number below and lets trade Swiftly..........
============================================
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2018
mideoladokun:
Victor, I'm a Business plan writer and I've been on Upwork for a couple of months but they keep rejecting my application... Kindly help me on what to do

How much do you take to write a business plan
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2018
It's not among the in-demand skills currently. So it will be hard to accept new freelancers.

That aside, can you write a top notch MARKETING PLAN? if yes, what's your quote?

I'm currently looking for a marketing plan writer.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2018
victor101:
It's not among the in-demand skills currently. So it will be hard to accept new freelancers.

That aside, can you write a top notch MARKETING PLAN? if yes, what's your quote?

I'm currently looking for a marketing plan writer.

i can give you a good marketing plan
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by khalazi: 8:47pm On May 15, 2018
Today I was awarded a project. Then I received a debit alert from my bank saying payment was on freelance. I still don't understand why cause I didn't purchase anything
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by khalazi: 8:53pm On May 15, 2018
khalazi:
Today I was awarded a project. Then I received a debit alert from my bank saying payment was on freelance. I still don't understand why cause I didn't purchase anything
Do they charge the commission before one receives payment from his client?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
khalazi:
That's their modus operandi. For this reason, it is recommended that you shouldn't add a bank account you regularly use to receive payments to your Freelancer account. You should use another bank account you rarely do transactions on.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2018
please i need someone who can guide on people per hour platforms, i want to know everything about it..thanls

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.