Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388034 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE BUY/SELL

>Bitcoin

>Paypal

>Payoneer

>Ethereum

>Neteller ,
>iTunes,Amazon Gift card AND
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....

Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2018
Payoneer needed @340/$

Trusted & instant payment available
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2018
Fiverr, Elance, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

Rates are exactly as advertised, no surprises

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 5:43am On May 29, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd
Ebay checkouts available 350-365/$
, payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.

Call/Whatsapp...0..70.. 6...0..7..27..6..72.......
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork & Payoneer

Payoneer Rate 340/$.......Hurry while offer last

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jetjacky(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2018
mojeed4:
Seo article writer needed urgently. Need to optimize some articles to some set of keywords
did he help you as you want or do you need further assistance?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2018
Bring your payoneer funds @340/$

Swift payment available
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by odicity: 4:59pm On May 30, 2018
please who can I trust with fiverr review. please recommend.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2018
Writer needed.
Get in touch @ 08122028675
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2018
$2300 Payoneer urgently needed

Instant payment guaranteed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:13am On May 31, 2018
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2018
I am looking for a writer and researcher to compile information about names into a spreadsheet from various sources I have found about names. We have a website for people seeking English names and are expanding our database with meaningful and helpful information.

At the moment, We have about 40+ names that need to be sorted into an Excel spreadsheet.

I'll send to chosen candidate the instructional doc ans spreadsheet for this task.
Someone with immediate availability required, with a stable internet, power supply and most of all dedicated time (Deadline is quite tight)

Contact via Whatsapp only (First come first served basis)
Budget 7k.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by midehill(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
victor101:
I am looking for a writer and researcher to compile information about names into a spreadsheet from various sources I have found about names. We have a website for people seeking English names and are expanding our database with meaningful and helpful information.

At the moment, We have about 40+ names that need to be sorted into an Excel spreadsheet.

I'll send to chosen candidate the instructional doc ans spreadsheet for this task.
Someone with immediate availability required, with a stable internet, power supply and most of all dedicated time (Deadline is quite tight)

Contact via Whatsapp only (First come first served basis)
Budget 7k.

can I help
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

....... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Socialbulletins:
Friends, anyone in need of GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT can put a mail through to templates_coder@outlook.com

Wholeland Marketing provides a wide range of services; you can put forth email to any other things you want

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT 100% guarantee

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT

You've got a mail.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good afternoon folks come to Whatsapp we are still buying Paypal,Payoneer,Btc and Skrill @attractive rate.
Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TopeQs: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2018
chrome001:
Hi Guys.

I need 2 excellent writers to join my writing team. I am not looking for a regular writer, I need people that write in a fresh, fun and conversational manner. If you meet up with the following, then shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com ASAP.

1. You have an excellent command of the English language and can write with great pizzazz.
2. You are able to meet up with deadlines.
3. You have a stable electricity supply.
4. You pay great attention to details and can follow a job brief to the T.
5. You produce non-plagiarized content.
6. You are willing to take a 100 words test.
7. You've attached your best sample to your application mail.

Pay ranges from 2 to 2.5 to 3 naira per word. Looking forward to your applications!
Do you still need??
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by BonkoINC: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fiverr review available..

Note a Nigerian acc..

Thanks..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
TopeQs:

Do you still need??

If you can get in your application in time to submit your test tomorrow, then yes.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aberyomi09(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
I need genuine resume writers I can outsource jobs to.
Please sound writers ONLY
Zero8zero61127258
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
tosinjay:
$2300 Payoneer urgently needed @345/$

Instant payment guaranteed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Sweet Rate 34*/$

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello everyone

If you need PREMIUM Grammarly to check your article for grammatical errors and plagiarism on a daily basis, feel free to contact me.

The price is N300/day ($1/day). To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Regards

Topsquino

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 6:28am On Jun 05, 2018
I am looking for a fast business writer who can complete and do a research on a business and marketing plan for a low budget movie of 1 million naira, how do you get the money back with x3 profits bearing in mind that Nollywood is the 3rd Largest entertainment industry
in the world.

I need a proficient writer who can do the job well. This is a research work for a particular company.... They just gave me the contract now..
So if you're interested call me on chat me up ASAP 080 six two seven 6 1 six 8 three.
It's urgent please...
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by CallmeLucy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
I AM BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS @NICE RATE UP TO 350/$

INSTANT PAYMENT

COME TO MY WHATSAPP ON MY SIGNATURE

THANKS....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by maviarcad1: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good day friends, do you have iOS or Android App ui/ux job to outsource or you want to simulate it (working prototype)? msg me.

I've working samples if you want to see.

Peace
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 3:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Please Upwork guru in the house,

Does working with 'permanently suspended client account' off Upwork constitute violation of Upwork terms and conditions?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 4:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Getting your Upwork account approved can be a tedious work. Sometimes, it seems like an impossible task.
I will help you create your US/ non-US account for a very little fee within 24hours. Also, we can simply use the escrow service.
You can call or message me on WhatsApp: 07033459289

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2018
benebaby77:
Please Upwork guru in the house,

Does working with 'permanently suspended client account' off Upwork constitute violation of Upwork terms and conditions?
But why would you want to work with a client whose account had been "permanently" suspended? Doesn't it occur to you that his account was suspended for a reason - and that reason being that Upwork had received lots of petition about the client of how he often scam freelancers by tricking them out of Upwork's platform?
Been there, done that. I wouldn't want to give other wannabe scammers a clue, but I advise you pass on this client.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.