Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388121 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Benscolari: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Finest4luv1:
i need help on my upwork account verification process
Upwork requested for a video call in one of my account,
After much research on how to overcome this process,
I was told how I will do it, so after the video call verification process, I got a mail from upwork that my account will still be place on hold until i submit my id and bank statement for additional verification.
Please upwork freelancers in the house i need a help on how to bypass this process.
I need a matured reply please!!
Help a brother
foreign account?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Finest4luv1(m): 8:57am On Jan 20, 2019
Benscolari:
foreign account?
yes
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2019
Finest4luv1:
i need help on my upwork account verification process
Upwork requested for a video call in one of my account,
After much research on how to overcome this process,
I was told how I will do it, so after the video call verification process, I got a mail from upwork that my account will still be place on hold until i submit my id and bank statement for additional verification.
Please upwork freelancers in the house i need a help on how to bypass this process.
I need a matured reply please!!
Help a brother
This is the exact reason why I fear foreign account

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aremu01(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2019
Pls of you are confident writing ebooks, non fiction, reach out to me on

I pay N1.5 and I can assure you of constant jobs
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FrancisAdl(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
$55 fnf PayPal available for quick sale

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm here to help you on Approval of all Upwork Account Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.
Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2019
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE @YOUR RATE

https:///2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ewawumi(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
gentyholar:

Bring it
Hi here, please who can vouch for this man? Funlord n Tabbaz, I will appreciate your opinion. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2019
ewawumi:

Hi here, please who can vouch for this man? Funlord n Tabbaz, I will appreciate your opinion. Thanks

He always pays me on time anyway. And he has never had any drama with anyone as far as I know so I must say he is safe

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ewawumi(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
funlord:

He always pays me on time anyway. And he has never had any drama with anyone as far as I know so I must say he is safe
Aiit, thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bring all Stubborn UPWORK ACCOUNT
To our WhatsApp office for INSTANT Approval..

We are tested and trusted.
UPWORK is paying, so join the moving train.
We create and approve account as well..

Click the WhatsApp Link Below..
https:///2349080994646
Thanks.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tabbaz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
buying payoneer

naira available
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hopy68(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
buying Paypal funds at affordable rate

https:///2348103596836
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good day
I am looking for a proficient ebook writer (25k) words. Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by micynute94(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
micynute94:
()()() Reviews For Sale ()()()

Price: 3100 / $10 gig review ($9 + $2 Fiverr service charge)

Number: 0814-840-3 four four four
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TLinkSystems: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Get all for N1,500 only

[b]GIVEAWAY OF THE YEAR

1. Top Secrets of Mini Importation Business in Nigeria
How to import goods from China at cheap prices and sell high in Nigeria
How to source for original products and avoid mistakes
How to sell the imported goods fast
How to sell on Julia and Konga
Sure Chinese contacts for procurement that will make the business easy for you
Hot in demand products that sell fast in Nigeria
Website to buy from at the lowest prices
How to write a powerful ad content for your goods
How to run a powerful and converting ads on Facebook
These and many more

2. Secrets of a Six-Figure Upworker by Danny Margulies
Stop bidding job after job on Upwork; learn the little known strategies to attract rockstar clients & command premium fees on Upwork
Designing a High-End Freelancing Business
Eliminating Competition: The Art of Strategic Positioning; Commanding Attention in the Crowded Marketplace
Overcome the fear of "Can I Deliver" and Learn the best PROPOSAL writing techniques that will make you get endless clients on Upwork

3. Freelance Copywriter's Code by Danny Margulies
Learn how to write high-converting copy that clients love
How to write captivating emails that get opened and read every single time
How to write powerhouse press releases that get clients publicity and exposure
How to write explainer video scripts that get watched and shared
How to write mouth-watering case studies that help clients make more sales
How to write landing pages that get your clients leads and subscribers

4. Covert Curator
NEW Software Creates Top-Converting, PROFITABLE Authority WordPress Sites In ANY Niche In Minutes...WITHOUT You Ever Writing A Single Word Of Content!
Grab 100% FREE Viral Traffic From FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn AND Google While Building A List & INSTANTLY Monetizing Your Traffic
Never Write A Word Of Content again; own multiple sites with INCREDIBLE content simply by curating posts & articles OTHERS have written!
Overcome the fear of writing CONTENT in order to own a profitable blog

5. Diabolic Traffic Bot -The most powerful traffic bot
Create an endless stream of visitors, views, votes and impressions and boost your stats incredibly!
It can generate unlimited web traffic to any website, video or blog
You can use it to offer traffic gig on Fiverr

6. 1 Million + PLR Articles v2 Monster Package!
When You Harness The Power of PLR! Not only will it save you time, it can save you hours of tedious time-consuming work writing the articles yourself, a ton of money and put you on the fast track to success for far less than any other publishing method available.
This MONSTER PLR package includes Private Label Rights to 1,000,000+ articles - all in hot, in demand topics that people will thank you for publishing! It includes 2000+ Main Categories & Sub – Sub categories[/quote]
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by zinosleek(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2019
stlarry001:
Good day
I am looking for a proficient ebook writer (25k) words. Chat me up on WhatsApp

Where is the number
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stlarry001(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2019
zinosleek:

Where is the number

080 six two seven six 1 6 eight 3
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jaywalker04(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2019
One fiverr review available. Nigerian account, if you need it then hmu on WhatsApp 09039353603. Note: The account is about to be restricted in about 2 days so be quick.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

√Cashapp

√Skrill

√Bitcoin

√Neteller

√Payoneer

√Ethereum

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TLinkSystems: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
TLinkSystems:
Get all for N1,500 only

[b]GIVEAWAY OF THE YEAR

These and many more

Stop bidding job after job on Upwork; learn the little known strategies to attract rockstar clients & command premium fees on Upwork
Eliminating Competition: The Art of Strategic Positioning; Commanding Attention in the Crowded Marketplace
Overcome the fear of "Can I Deliver" and Learn the best PROPOSAL writing techniques that will make you get endless clients on Upwork

4. Covert Curator
NEW Software Creates Top-Converting, PROFITABLE Authority WordPress Sites In ANY Niche In Minutes...WITHOUT You Ever Writing A Single Word Of Content!
Grab 100% FREE Viral Traffic From FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn AND Google While Building A List & INSTANTLY Monetizing Your Traffic
Never Write A Word Of Content again; own multiple sites with INCREDIBLE content simply by curating posts & articles OTHERS have written!

Create an endless stream of visitors, views, votes and impressions and boost your stats incredibly!

When You Harness The Power of PLR! Not only will it save you time, it can save you hours of tedious time-consuming work writing the articles yourself, a ton of money and put you on the fast track to success for far less than any other publishing method available.
This MONSTER PLR package includes Private Label Rights to 1,000,000+ articles - all in hot, in demand topics that people will thank you for publishing! It includes 2000+ Main Categories & Sub – Sub categories

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
TLinkSystems:
Get all for N1,500 only

[b]GIVEAWAY OF THE YEAR

These and many more

4. Covert Curator

This MONSTER PLR package includes Private Label Rights to 1,000,000+ articles - all in hot, in demand topics that people will thank you for publishing! It includes 2000+ Main Categories & Sub – Sub categories
If all these files are really working as you make it seem, trust me, you won't be littering nairaland with these spam messages. Worst part? It's selling for just N1500? LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
If all these files are really working as you make it seem, trust me, you won't be littering nairaland with these spam messages. Worst part? It's selling for just N1500? LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by incredibledan(m): 3:57am On Feb 09, 2019
justi4jesu:

Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Tested & Trusted �✅

Please guys, is he tested and trusted?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by incredibledan(m): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2019
teamb:

https:///2348095451718

Please guys is he tested and trusted?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by frankmoney(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2019
Who has upwork review ?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Olawrites: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2019
$10 Fiverr review for sale
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019

Tested & Trusted �✅

Tested & Trusted �✅

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.