Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387954 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
kaycodes:

Okay here is my feedback on the process.
You can now withdraw your Payoneer funds to your bank account in USD or EUR.

Things to note. If you’re currently using the Card or have the card provisioned for your account this will not work. What you need to do is to contact Payoneer and tell them you would like to have a USD balance. They will ask you to create a new account and merge the account with your old one. All your history from the old account will be transferred to the new one. The card will be disabled and your new account will have all the full benefits of henold one. Including Make a payment etc. you will also have USD balance. Moving forward any withdrawal you do from Upwork will go to your USD balance. Once it appears in your USD balance you can now withdraw to your Dorm account. The standard fee is 15USD GTB does not charge any additional fees. What you see is what you get.

Awesome! How many days did the transfer get to your GTB dorm account?

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Favour2587(f): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hello,
I need Upwork review.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2018
victor101:

Awesome! How many days did the transfer get to your GTB dorm account?
I did the withdrawal from Upwork around 1am on Wednesday yesterday morning and it hit Payoneer almost immediately. I then did the withdrawal from Payoneer around the same time. I got it today in my Dorm account at 12:55 pm exactly. For me it’s good bye to exchangers and their terrible rates. With this I spend 17 USD per withdrawal. Way better than Upwork 30USD. The spread these exchangers take is not worth it compared to the fee paid. I have stopped using them long time ago due to all the associated risks and poor manners most of them have.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ewawumi(f): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hi, I'm new to up work, how do I withdraw earnings from upwork? Its a US account and I'm wondering how to make the wirhdrawal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
ewawumi:
Hi, I'm new to up work, how do I withdraw earnings from upwork? Its a US account and I'm wondering how to make the wirhdrawal
Dont use the scammer above me o....

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ewawumi(f): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Lol....
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Chai, you just spoil business for that guy.

Many scanners on the loose this time around.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gentyholar: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
ewawumi:

Bring it
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adambin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
Imagine somethings calling people scammers without any intellectual prove or facts and that's why Africa is still behind. Maturity is the Key.
Safe....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Adambin:
[s]Imagine somethings calling people scammers without any intellectual prove or facts and that's why Africa is still behind. Maturity is the Key.
Safe....[/s]

Nobody should deal with this stranger without using an escrow. In fact contact me specifically

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AUTOCHECKN: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adambin:

You can send your warnings to a PayPal account and exchange for Naira.
I can buy your upwork fund and pay u in Naira.

Click on my WhatsApp link below to chat with me.

https:///send?phone=2348021851612

Be careful,make sure u use an escrow for this account.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adambin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
AUTOCHECKN:

Be careful,make sure u use an escrow for this account.
Be careful of what? Or did i forbid escrow. If u are idle, go and play with sand. Instead of coming to someone's post to blab without any point or reason to.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emaculate99: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
I need upwork review from US account preferably
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adambin:

Be careful of what? Or did i forbid escrow. If u are idle, go and play with sand. Instead of coming to someone's post to blab without any point or reason to.

Ogbeni! Ctec jus quoted you with the exact amount of paypal you are looking for so have you suddenly gone blind? Buy it from him na
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Babalakin(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
funlord:

Ogbeni! Ctec jus quoted you with the exact amount of paypal you are looking for so have you suddenly gone blind? Buy it from him na
smiley

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Olawrites: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
US verified female Upwork account for sale

Cost: 8k

Pm me if interested
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adambin(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
funlord:

Na wa for u o, my Dad.. so i have to start telling u where, how ,wen and whom to do bizness with. And whenever i have gotten, i shud inform u.
Sorry Daddy, just take a chill pill. I'm not your problem and will never be. So stop sparking unnecessary flames for no just cause.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
kaycodes:

I did the withdrawal from Upwork around 1am on Wednesday yesterday morning and it hit Payoneer almost immediately. I then did the withdrawal from Payoneer around the same time. I got it today in my Dorm account at 12:55 pm exactly. For me it’s good bye to exchangers and their terrible rates. With this I spend 17 USD per withdrawal. Way better than Upwork 30USD. The spread these exchangers take is not worth it compared to the fee paid. I have stopped using them long time ago due to all the associated risks and poor manners most of them have.

Hello Kaycodes,

Between this method and the transfer to local bank which is better? Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ArticleBeast: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adambin:

Na wa for u o, my Dad.. so i have to start telling u where, how ,wen and whom to do bizness with. And whenever i have gotten, i shud inform u.
Sorry Daddy, just take a chill pill. I'm not your problem and will never be. So stop sparking unnecessary flames for no just cause.
Story for the gods...I dey monitor you.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by benebaby77: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2018
ewawumi:

Beware of transacting with the new account on nairaland....

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Adambin(m): 7:26am On Dec 22, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Story for the gods...I dey monitor you.
Who u be? Who be u? Go and monitor your village people
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Adambin:

[s]Na wa for u o, my Dad.. so i have to start telling u where, how ,wen and whom to do bizness with. And whenever i have gotten, i shud inform u.
[/s]

Boy.....i put it to you that you are a bloody scammer and you have no intention of buying nada! You have proven it since yesterday.....all the nonsense you claim to want to buy has been offered to you and you have not even attempted to buy a spoon? Because you are aware those quoting you are strong men.....baba just deactivate because this account is in trouble...

Dominique mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Adambin:

Guy it's 48hours now since I transfer Paypal fund to you. Pay me my money na
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gentyholar: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2018
iyblaq:

Cc funlord
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Adambin:

Only $35

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by funlord(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
iyblaq:

So upon all the warnings you saw me make about that thief you still sent your cash to him? Well you have helped him purchase his xmas chicken this year so all correct.

Cc: dominique

Ewawumi

Articlebeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DavidTheGeek: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
Favour2587:
Hello, I need Upwork review.
Whatsapp: 09057588162
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DavidTheGeek: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
emaculate99:
I need upwork review from US account preferably
I will give you a review from Nigerian account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iyblaq(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
funlord:

So upon all the warnings you saw me make about that thief you still sent your cash to him? Well you have helped him purchase his xmas chicken this year so all correct.

Cc: dominique
I just came across this thread today.. chai

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kaycodes: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
emmaversity:

Hello Kaycodes,

Between this method and the transfer to local bank which is better? Please advise. Thanks.

This method is certainly better. The key is to make as few withdrawals as possible. Also it might differ for some people. If you’re withdrawing below 500 you might not see the value but above 500 should work fine. He frequent you withdraw and the volume of withdrawal would be vital here.

I still use the withdraw to local bank but only when I need some quick cash. Otherwise I use the withdrawal to Dorm account. I was paying the 30 USD fee from Upwork previously until I figured the Payoneer method out. It’s a few more steps, same timeline as wire transfer and better exchange rates at the Abokis shop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.