Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (390698 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
fnep2smooth:
make una no just ignore this comment. Direct me
If you'd read through this thread, you won't be asking the question you asked. Just read say the last three pages and you'll see your question answered at least twice or thrice.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

Lolz u must be mistaking, dude are u buying or not.... account no dey this time oh..

I think you need to calm down and evaluate why you're here. Every decent person finds your attitude completely repulsive and it's no surprise why it's so. You come across like a fraudster in a decent work environment and despite your attempts to veil your true criminal instinct, it pours out with the least opportunity.
Many are glad to have found a legitimate means to earn decent income in a shitty economy and people like you aren't just a threat to that income stream, but also, a constant reminder that no matter how hard decent Nigerians struggle to mop up our soiled image, there are those working doubly hard to ensure we continue wearing the toga of crooks and fraudsters. Like I said before, it isn't just about the fact that you're breaking the rules but also, the manner you're going about it. To you apparently, there are no borders to criminality so long as it adds a buck or two in your pocket - the average yahoo boy mentality. And yet you expect people to treat you with respect? How funny.
I don't expect anything to change but in the name of all that's good and decent, I beg you to stop polluting a genuinely helpful thread with your unabashed disposition to criminality.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
keishik:

I think you need to calm down and evaluate why you're here. Every decent person finds your attitude completely repulsive and it's no surprise why it's so. You come across like a fraudster in a decent work environment and despite your attempts to veil your true criminal instinct, it pours out with the least opportunity.
Many are glad to have found a legitimate means to earn decent income in a shitty economy and people like you aren't just a threat to that income stream, but also, a constant reminder that no matter how hard decent Nigerians struggle to mop up our soiled image, there are those working doubly hard to ensure we continue wearing the toga of crooks and fraudsters. Like I said before, it isn't just about the fact that you're breaking the rules but also, the manner you're going about it. To you apparently, there are no borders to criminality so long as it adds a buck or two in your pocket - the average yahoo boy mentality. And yet you expect people to treat you with respect? How funny.
I don't expect anything to change but in the name of all that's good and decent, I beg you to stop polluting a genuinely helpful thread with your unabashed disposition to criminality.
Who is this?? Dude u don't know how to use the mention button...was i talking to you Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am!! na wa...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
fnep2smooth:
am not the one requesting for account. Look at the top then you will see my comment and the problem am facing on upwork. Thanks
Quote the problem again, let me look into it...i don't scroll back...i'm using Windows 98!! grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

I wonder if u are NIGERIAN...u dont sound like one... angry angry u dont behave like one as well...u must be a mix-breed... grin

I am not your kind of Nigerian. You are a criminally-minded Nigerian. Everything about you emits it. The way you talk, the words you emit. You go around posting all over the thread as if you own it. Compare your posts with that of the OP. The difference between both of you in character, carriage and speech are poles apart.

As for me, I have chosen to be a different kind of Nigerian; a clean one. That is why I have long-running contracts with many clients from all over the world. And because clean Nigerians are few, those who give us work end up sticking with us so they do not fall into the hands of people like you.

10 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
stagger:

I am not your kind of Nigerian. You are a criminally-minded Nigerian. Everything about you emits it. The way you talk, the words you emit. You go around posting all over the thread as if you own it. Compare your posts with that of the OP. The difference between both of you in character, carriage and speech are poles apart.

As for me, I have chosen to be a different kind of Nigerian; a clean one. That is why I have long-running contracts with many clients from all over the world. And because clean Nigerians are few, those who give us work end up sticking with us so they do not fall into the hands of people like you.
DUDE watch your words! i don't hold u anythinq, so i don't know why u calling me names? i keep avoiding u but its seem u dont want to respect yourself...just keep it coming... angry angry angry
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

DUDE watch your words! i don't hold u anythinq, so i don't know why u calling me names? i keep avoiding u but its seem u dont want to respect yourself...just keep it coming... angry angry angry

Nothing to watch there. I am telling you what you are. You would also do well to avoid me totally.

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

STAGGER, YOU ARE THE CRIMINAL NIGERIAN...in CAPs..... just google and see what you will find.... grin grin who you'epp sef..get lost.. cheesy

You have the brains of an ox.

9 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
stagger:

You have the brains of a GOAT....Ode1.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

Are u in Abuja??...omo i suspected that he's a scammer...he's just sending this JOBS to all the Africa countries he can find in upwork....i think i'm quitinq it..bcuz it's total bullshit... angry angry angry Sellinq patent from now to May, 2017...can u imagine??
2cent
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mojeed4(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

Will you just stop being childish? We don't need all these here.

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mojeed4(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
stagger:

Boss abeg make we just try ignore this guy. He's only seeking attention, I'm quite sure you've got a lot of things better that are worth your attention.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
mojeed4:

Will you just stop being childish? We don't need all these here.
You talk to him to keep his mouth shut and stop insultinq me.... angry angry angry
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
stagger:

3RNEST:

stagger:

You guys need to chill.

We knew the child in our midst. Unfortunately, we can't banish him because he had the brains of an ox.

A boy is a boy by birth, a man by age, but a gentleman by choice.

I hope 3rnest made a right choice. This thread can fetch you substantial wealth: if you can smell opportunities.

Please once again, let's help one another. We are brothers.

P.S:
Possibly by next month, I'll share some cool projects I'm utilizing the product of this thread on. Maybe it'll inspire and further enrich the intelligent ones.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

Quote the problem again, let me look into it...i don't scroll back...i'm using Windows 98!! grin
I hope you get your comeuppance very soon for the illegal ways you use in making money online.

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
gensteejay:

I hope you get your comeuppance very soon for the illegal ways you use in making money online.

He's an embattled and a long time upcoming freelancer with zero focus and plans.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
curatorX:

You guys need to chill.

We knew the child in our midst. Unfortunately, we can banish him because he had the brains of an ox.

A boy is a boy by birth, a man by age, but a gentleman by choice.

I hope 3rnest made a right choice. This thread can fetch you substantial wealth: if you can smell opportunities.

Please once again, let's help one another. We are brothers.
Baba, he's the one behaving childish here, i have been avoiding him since 2009, the day Victor started this thread....
So he's feel i'm spoiling this thread instead i'm lickinq/brinqinq out the TRUTH..so it's very painful... grin grin grin You can't STOP me STAGGER and fall lolz....Yeye... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by curatorX: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
3RNEST:

Baba, he's the one behaving childish here, i have been avoiding him since 2009, the day Victor started this thread....
So he's feel i'm spoiling this thread instead i'm lickinq/brinqinq out the TRUTH..so it's very painful... grin grin grin You can't STOP me STAGGER and fall lolz....Yeye... grin grin grin

It's okay brother. Please, always act professional and with respect in dealing with others online.

You never can tell where to meet next. This thread has helped me one way or the other.

Stagger is a big fish, but sometimes, the "big fish" take things too serious. (pardon me)

If anyone cautions you or your attitude, try your best to adjust swiftly. Attitude is everything!

Enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
curatorX:

It's okay brother. Please, always act professional and with respect in dealing with others online.

You never can tell where to meet next. This thread has helped me one way or the other.

Stagger is a big fish, but sometimes, the "big fish" take things too serious. (pardon me)

If anyone cautions you or your attitude, try your best to adjust swiftly. Attitude is everything!

Enjoy!

Respect Boss, i remain LOYAL....mouth seal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
gensteejay:

Pause there, which scheme of making money online is legit this time?? Name them....if it's legit we go CAST am...lolz grin grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2016
NSONASO Xchang£...

Go to my page see how you can withdraw from USA upwork accounts even as a Nigerian.
Tested and worked well
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Profcamsey(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Nsonaso:
NSONASO Xchang£...

Go to my page see how you can withdraw from USA upwork accounts even as a Nigerian.
Tested and worked well
pls post the link to your page.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2016
3RNEST:

I wonder if u are NIGERIAN...u dont sound like one... angry angry u dont behave like one as well...u must be a mix-breed... grin

What is wrong in being a mixed breed?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
fnep2smooth:
i thought you are one of those calling names and advocating for legit skills and business on upwork. But you are about giving out an account when you don't know if the person has any skills or not. But i was begging for direction on how to approve my account i created few months ago but you guys just ignore it. So na selling tins now? Naija we are better than this.

Maybe someone abroad can open one for you in your name and send you the payoneer card by DHL? An expensive way to go sha if you can't afford a DHL postage cost
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Could someone please recommend a reliable exchanger buying Skrill or Payoneer at anything above ₦400? I have a hundred fifty maturing tomorrow and need to offload. Thanks in advance.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
delishpot:

What is wrong in being a mixed breed?
Please don't wake up the Lion... nothing is wrong...am also a mixed breed..case close...#Goodbye
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
keishik:
Could someone please recommend a reliable exchanger buying Skrill or Payoneer at anything above ₦400? I have a hundred fifty maturing tomorrow and need to offload. Thanks in advance.
go to currency thread...alot of them there...abeg do SEND 2ND method...if they want your skrill they send your Naira you give them your Skrill....idontalkmyown.ng
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
3RNEST:

go to currency thread...alot of them there...abeg do SEND 2ND method...if they want your skrill they send your Naira you give them your Skrill....idontalkmyown.ng
Do you know the meaning of "recommend"?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
keishik:

Do you know the meaning of "recommend"?
Yes I do....but humans can change anytime so I don't recommend...go play your card...

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.