Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388997 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Wazzaowner(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2016
didymario7:
[i][/i]

I buy Skrill ranging from $10-$2000 @ N420 per $.

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Thanks
Just Did a Smooth Transaction wth This New Kid.. He is realest deal Ever wth The Highest Rate U can Get Here... Thumbs Up Bro Tanks Veri much.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by izikjon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
$5,000 Skrill / Neteller needed

Rate: #430/$

Contact on signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by dyydxx: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
my registration on upwork as a writer has been declined.

[b]as we do with everyone who wishes to join Upwork, we carefully reviewed your profile to determine whether there is sufficient need for your skills and experience in the marketplace. Unfortunately, at this time there are already many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours and we cannot accept your registration.
I know this news is likely disappointing to you. However, we want to make sure the freelancers we accept have the best chance at success on our platform. This requires us to not only closely review a freelancer’s talents and experience, but also balance those with the availability of projects. For example, at times our marketplace may have too many freelancers with similar skills competing for a small number of projects. To avoid the frustration that goes along with that, we must limit the number of new freelancers that can join our website. While you cannot submit proposals for jobs right now, the number of available jobs and freelancers vary throughout the year. We can offer a few suggestions for going forward:
If you have more relevant skills or experience to add now or in the future as you develop them, you can update and re-submit your profile and we’ll take another look to see if there is a demand for your new skills.
If you haven’t already, you can learn more about building a complete profile by checking out the following articles:
Enhance Your Upwork Freelancer Profile for Greater Success
Sample Profiles
For more details about Upwork registration, please click here. Thanks for your interest in Upwork[/b]!

what exactly do they want?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good news guys. I complained to upwork about the guy that had refused to pay. They somehow managed to get my cash for me and I am pleased with upwork.
Got my cash today.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
delishpot:
Good news guys. I complained to upwork about the guy that had refused to pay. They somehow managed to get my cash for me and I am pleased with upwork.
Got my cash today.
Congratulations bro. Keep the flag flying.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2016
I buy PAYONEER fund 420/$

Fiverr, Upwork freelance withdrawal via PayPal available 370/$

Terms and Conditions Apply

Testimonies https://www.nairaland.com/2881648/n370-withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer

NSONASO Xchang£
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
dyydxx:
my registration on upwork as a writer has been declined.

[b]as we do with everyone who wishes to join Upwork, we carefully reviewed your profile to determine whether there is sufficient need for your skills and experience in the marketplace. Unfortunately, at this time there are already many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours and we cannot accept your registration.
I know this news is likely disappointing to you. However, we want to make sure the freelancers we accept have the best chance at success on our platform. This requires us to not only closely review a freelancer’s talents and experience, but also balance those with the availability of projects. For example, at times our marketplace may have too many freelancers with similar skills competing for a small number of projects. To avoid the frustration that goes along with that, we must limit the number of new freelancers that can join our website. While you cannot submit proposals for jobs right now, the number of available jobs and freelancers vary throughout the year. We can offer a few suggestions for going forward:
If you have more relevant skills or experience to add now or in the future as you develop them, you can update and re-submit your profile and we’ll take another look to see if there is a demand for your new skills.
If you haven’t already, you can learn more about building a complete profile by checking out the following articles:
Enhance Your Upwork Freelancer Profile for Greater Success
Sample Profiles
For more details about Upwork registration, please click here. Thanks for your interest in Upwork[/b]!

what exactly do they want?

If you've been to Freelancer, you'll appreciate what Upwork is trying to avoid. I posted a job on Freelancer, and within five minutes, I had at least 50bids - all Indians!
Upwork aren't only trying to control the number of applicants, they're also trying to balance the nationalities to make the site a sane place for both employers and Freelancers. It's unfortunate that you're at the receiving end but you don't have to quit, just take their advice and keep upgrading or offer a unique and highly sought skillset that'll make it difficult for your application to be rejected. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by AleAirHub(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Good Morning.

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Skrill Fund ❤ Payoneer ❤ Btc ❤ Netteller To Us.

Neteller @410.

Skrill @410.

BTC @475/485.

Fiverr/Upwork via Paypal @350-380

Payoneer @410.
✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2016
keishik:

Congratulations bro. Keep the flag flying.

Thank you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
delishpot:
Got my cash today.

What's the person name drop it here so others can be mindful of him/her

I will help you withdraw instant payment check my thread
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by delishpot: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Nsonaso:

What's the person name drop it here so others can be mindful of him/her

I will help you withdraw instant payment check my thread

Thanks for the ofger bros. I already withdrew. I can use my payoneer card without qualms. As for the name, I would not drop it here because of upwork policy. Don't know where they would be snooping. All I can say is people should he careful working with unverified clients. Make sure you work and time yourself using the upwork clock.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2016
BITCOIN HELP!!

Please how do you guys get bitcoins?

I have taught/guided many on how to make money from Upwork.com and other freelancing sites.Here's my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

Now I seriously need to learn about Bitcoins.

Please quote me if you can teach me.

Shalom!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by An0nimus: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2016
victor101:
BITCOIN HELP!!

I have taught/guided many on how to make money from Upwork.com and other freelancing sites.Here's my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

Shalom!

I think it's bought. Some guys MMM their bitcoin to get 50% increase every month. Very risky but people are doing it. The currency exchange thread should have more informed answers.

Edit: That's if you haven't posted this there already
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by completey(f): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
victor101:
BITCOIN HELP!!

Shalom!

Let's chat on Skype tonite. My little knowledge may be of help.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
This information might help someone.
With the W-9 verification ish scammers are on the prowl. If you're a foreign freelance writer on Upwork, be VERY careful. Now this is how it works:
They [scammers] post a promising (but actually phony) task and it all boils down to guiding you [the freelancer] into sending them a picture of yourself holding your ID plus giving out your W-9 details. The gist is they will go ahead to use these details to open different credit accounts. My thought is that it is these accounts that some unscrupulous elements are using to withdraw or help their patronizers to cash out having initially circumvented Upwork's rule that freelancer should register with their real location.
If this doesn't bother you since they were supposed to use your details to open several accounts, consider identify theft and its gross consequences going forward. Be guided.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Expecting my top rated badge.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
david290:
This information might help someone.
With the W-9 verification ish scammers are on the prowl. If you're a foreign freelance writer on Upwork, be VERY careful. Now this is how it works:
They [scammers] post a promising (but actually phony) task and it all boils down to guiding you [the freelancer] into sending them a picture of yourself holding your ID plus giving out your W-9 details. The gist is they will go ahead to use these details to open different credit accounts. My thought is that it is these accounts that some unscrupulous elements are using to withdraw or help their patronizers to cash out having initially circumvented Upwork's rule that freelancer should register with their real location.
If this doesn't bother you since they were supposed to use your details to open several accounts, consider identify theft and its gross consequences going forward. Be guided.

If people can be truthful and register with their real locations, then this should be a non-issue, because the W-9 form is to be filled only by US citizens paying taxes to the IRS.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jennii(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
victor101:
BITCOIN HELP!!

Shalom!

You can join our bitcoin group. We trade and earn in bitcoin. You can join the whatsapp group to find out more. If you're interested, contact me and I'll add you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by vintino(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
We are here for your smile..
Sell your funds to us and get instant Funding..

Payoneer / Skrill.. .... #420/$

Contact on my signature. .. You can always count on us for best deals..

Wish us all success. ...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hello Freelancers...

I will buy your Skrill Funds @ 420/$

I will buy your payoneer Funds @ 410/$

I will buy your fiverr-PayPal Funds @ 400/$

Contact on my signature
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by keishik: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello Freelancers...
Contact on my signature
Thanks
vintino:
We are here for your smile..
Sell your funds to us and get instant Funding..
Payoneer / Skrill.. .... #420/$
Contact on my signature. .. You can always count on us for best deals..
Wish us all success. ...
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal Is Now Available & Sell Your ❤ Skrill Fund ❤ Payoneer ❤ Btc ❤ Netteller To Us.
Neteller @410.
Skrill @410.
BTC @475/485.
Fiverr/Upwork via Paypal @350-380
Payoneer @410.
✆/☎ Zero7Zero32073067. BBPIN:2ABD8052.

Lol, didimario7 has raised the stakes alright. Now those folks that were insulting our sensibilities with 400 to $1 have been confined to antiquities! Big ups Bro, you rock!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
keishik:

Lol, didimario7 has raised the stakes alright. Now those folks that were insulting our sensibilities with 400 to $1 have been confined to antiquities! Big ups Bro, you rock!

wetin this one dey talk...
open ya eyes and look me well o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by izikjon(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2016
izikjon:
$5,000 Skrill / Neteller needed

Rate: #430/$

Contact on signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Profcamsey(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2016
jennii:

You can join our bitcoin group. We trade and earn in bitcoin. You can join the whatsapp group to find out more. If you're interested, contact me and I'll add you.
your no?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tonyx4x44(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2016
mdoub:
Expecting my top rated badge.

I don't think it makes any difference joor, like your job completion ratio and your number of jobs and hours.

I don fulfill all the requirements since sha, just the number of weeks remaining.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by promo4(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=jennii post=50795982]

You can join our bitcoin group. We trade and earn in bitcoin. You can join the whatsapp group to find out more. If you're interested, contact me and I'll add you. .
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
stagger:

If people can be truthful and register with their real locations, then this should be a non-issue, because the W-9 form is to be filled only by US citizens paying taxes to the IRS.
But they will not. Someone in a freelance writer community that am part of was unfortunately a victim of these scammers. I just only felt it is expedient I bring this to the notice of people here.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Hello Freelancers...

Contact on my signature
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
My brother all join o. I am on my third job for $2000 @ $50 a week for article writing.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by didymario7(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
--> We buy Skrill from $10-$2000 @ N430 per $.

--> We buy Neteller from $10-$2000 @ N440 per $.

--> We buy payoneer from $10-$2000 @ N430 per $.

--> We send first if you have a credible profile or if credible people here can vouch for you.

--> See my contact on my signature.

Kind regards.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by jennii(f): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Profcamsey:
your no?

Click on my name and send me a message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.