Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband (599 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband by Titilayodeji13(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
An Ado-Ekiti customary court in Ekiti State during
the week dissolved the 26-year-old marriage
between Mr Kayode Oguntuase and his wife,
Felicia.
Oguntuase had approached the court for the
dissolution on the grounds of threats to life, being
impervious to corrections, adultery, stubbornness,
theft and lack of care for him.
The plaintiff, 75, and resident of No. 99, Igirigiri,
Odo-Ado, Ado-Ekiti, told the court that he caught
his wife on three different occasions with
different men.
The father of six said that his wife did not take
care of him and always starved him of sex.
According to him, he fell sick sometime ago and
his wife refused to take care of him.
He said that his wife always stole his money,
adding that, there was a time he sent her out of
his house, but that her family intervened and he
took her back.
He, therefore, prayed the court to dissolve the
marriage.
But the respondent, Felicia, 53, denied all the
allegations levelled against her.
Felicia said that they had been living together for
many years and that she performed her
responsibilities as wife at home, and also satisfies
him in bed.
She said her husband had never sent her out of
the house and could not have done so because
they built the house together.
President of the court, Mr Joseph Ogunsemi,
observed that the marriage had broken down
irretrievably and consequently dissolved the
marriage.
He ruled that the custody of their three younger
children, who were 18, 15 and 12 years of age, be
awarded to the husband.
Ogunsemi also ruled that the three older ones,
aged 25, 23 and 21, should be left to decide
where to stay.
He ordered that the husband should be
responsible for the children’s education.
Ogunsemi also ordered that the husband should
get his wife a suitable accommodation and pay
two-year rent for her.
The, court, however, granted access to the wife to
see her children without fomenting trouble.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-caught-her-3-different-occasions-different-men-—husband
Re: I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband by donholy28(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Caught her once...still stayed,caught her twice still stayed...this man na mumu o
Re: I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omg!so what then is the issue?the man want divorce hence accused the woman falsely or the woman is quilty but no evidence to back the claim up...

Imagine divorce at that old age..... Na wa.
Re: I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
donholy28:
Caught her once...still stayed,caught her twice still stayed...this man na mumu o
the man have no evidence,in the first place i seriously dnt think a man will harbour a woman who has been caught cheating,i mean for the first time,as if nt enof he even claimed she did it thrice,which kin lie be dat,was he blind wen she did it the second time

in the second place,the man claimed the woman starved him of his marital right but gave that to other men but in most cases women who cheat do cos their men seem so busy hence no time for them........that man might be accusing the woman unjustly.
Re: I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Marriage sef sad
Re: I Caught Her On 3 Different Occasions With Different Men —husband by onyi4edu(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dissolving a 26year old marriage What more can I say embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Eight Sure Signs You’re Dating An Alpha Male / Ught She Had B / Upcoming Singer Goes Nude To Celebrate #nobraday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.