Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60210 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ayokunlei(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
butanep:

I ve not only seen it but I ve also watched the movie countless times.

My prof, been a while
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by butanep(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
ayokunlei:

My prof, been a while

Boss I greet you sire...

Man is hustling ooo... This current administration is not making us smile @ all...

How ur end?
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by ayokunlei(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
butanep:

Boss I greet you sire...

Man is hustling ooo... This current administration is not making us smile @ all...

How ur end?

We go better jare my bro.
We just dey push am
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Coldfeets: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
kay29000:
That movie is one of the greatest I have watched in my life time. It made me cry men!

Exactly!

I couldn't believe it when I found myself crying. Something that I could possibly say has never happened before.

I took some important lessons from the movie.

1. Application of knowledge is the real power

Many people go to school, learn so many complex formulas but they rarely apply it. Which is why they hardly progress in life. Rancho was able to apply the simple every day Physics about water being a very good to conductor to stop that bully once and for all.

2. There's always a simple way or ways of doing something

The Indian government had to spend so much money to build a pen whose ink will not float on the moon. Rancho simply questioned why they couldn't have used a pencil. That's classic!

3. Reading just to pass exams is not education at all!
This can be exemplified from the scene where Chatur ended up insulting the minister of education just because he crammed his speech without really understanding what it meant.

4. Smart people rock!
Your smartness might be all you need to succeed in life. It will take you to high places where you will get fame and recognition. But most importantly, it can also get you out of trouble. Like in the scene where Rancho was able to deceive or rather, outsmart the lecturer who refused to collect their answer scripts.

And so many others...

3 Idiots still remains one of the best movies I've ever watched! I normally delete any movie I watch as soon as I'm through with it. 3 Idiots is an exemption!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
gustav25:
You na correct guy ....I loved pk and anticipating for dangal this Xmas ....I tell people there is more to Bollywood than this rubbish the show on dstv

My best part was when he went to hospital and picked up a new kid just to check if we come with a religion stamped on our butts from the creator

Make sure to watch veer zaara,kal ho na hop and guuzarish .......also add MBBS to your wishlist and enjoy quality movies and not trash

Thanks for the recommendations my man. Will sure check them out.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Allina: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
....pursue excellence then success will follow...I love this quote.Another Bollywood movie I love is Slumdog millionaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Ranchhoddas: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Never knew I had so many fans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by WelconnectTrav1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
dearpreye:
This movie is one I'll never stop seeing. Ever since a colleague of mine introduced the movie to me sometime last year, I've watched over 20 times. And on each case, I've learned a new lesson.

The lessons from this inspirational and poignant movie are endless and tremendous that they can make an almost instant impact in our perception of life, academics and success.

I'll encourage those who haven't seen it to endeavour to see it. I'm sure you'll learn very vital lessons from this great movie.

The key actors are Rancho, Farhan, Raju, Pia, Chatur and Virus! It's a great movie.

I'll like to share some great lessons I learned from it.

Life isnt a race. Yes. Life isn't a race. We're not here to compete with anyone. We're here to do our thing our own way and fulfil our own purpose.

Even if you see life as a race, you're the only runner involved. You're your own competitor. Try to surpass your last year achievements.

Pursue Your Passion. Yes. This is another very vital lesson I learned from the movie. Most of us are pursuing the passions of others. We're only doing what others are doing. We study a course because others are doing or have done so. Our success in life is embedded in our passion. Let's seek out our passion and let it be our profession, and we're sure of success and happiness.

Education Is More Than Academics. Don't relegate education to academics only. Education is everything. Learning shouldn't be confined to the walls of the classroom. Learning is everywhere.

Ignore Others. Once you've identified your purpose and passion, please, ignore the naysayers, the jealous, and move on. Just ignore them. Ignore their mockery and put downs. Just do your own thing. At the end, they shall be amazed at your success.

Fear Limits Your Success. This is one of the greatest lessons I took from this awesome movie. You can't achieve anything meaningful in life if you're always fearful. Farhan had to overcome his fears to talk to his dad about his passion. Raju had to change his attitude before he could become successful. Fear is a killer. It's your biggest enemy.

All Is Well. Always believe the best will happen to you. Always believe all is well, no matter the challenges. Remember baby Champ kicked Rancho as soon as Raju chanted ALL IS WELL.

s!

Never underestimate anybody no matter what they are now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by WelconnectTrav1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
gustav25:
I love Bollywood movies especially the ....op also endeavor to watch my name is khan and many others like this

"My name is khan an I'm not a terrorist"

What amazing movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Meel: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2016
I learnt that your friend failure makes you feel bad and your friend's success that is more than yours make you feel worse.
When rancho friend's checked there result and they formally didn't see it they felt bad, but when they checked up and saw him there they felt worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Latty88(f): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
I just watched the movie after going through this thread even though I had it on my system for more than a year! Honestly my thinking have changed and I cant stop seeing the movie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Latty88:
I just watched the movie after going through this thread even though I had it on my system for more than a year! Honestly my thinking have changed and I cant stop seeing the movie!

A great personal testimony from you.

Just recommend it to a few persons.

The essence of such programs is that we get a new paradigm.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Latty88(f): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2016
dearpreye:

A great personal testimony from you.

Just recommend it to a few persons.

The essence of such programs is that we get a new paradigm.

Yeah, I will sure do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by adedayourt(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ashabam:
Your signature got me laughing but it true,when we decided not follow Godswill then the satan takes charge of everything.

devil is always ready nd avail to take charge of our lives anytime we giv him d chance
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by adedayourt(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tomasboy:
Any/Every time i see your name, you always remind me of yoghurt cheesy

na bcus u too like yoghurt tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kingstylo01(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2016
2emgee:
I shed tears at that emotional scene too. I love movies from that young India man Amir Khan, try see LIKE STARS ON EARTH too if u haven't
download link please
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kingstylo01(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2016
Okaakoko:
like stars on earth would make you cry too
download link please
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by lmtm: 1:45pm On May 05, 2016
Educational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by laikas: 10:17pm On May 05, 2016
giv me sum shine, giv me som rain, giv me anoda chance i wanna grow up once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Howaigars: 1:25am On May 06, 2016
Amir khan is my one of the favorite actor.
I have enjoyed these movie for 47 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Sologlo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
i have seen just two bolly wood movie 3 idot and the rest

what i learnt in the movie

dont give up because u dnt know how close u are to success the case of the guy who hanged himself and was discovered with his drone project really touched me...

he asked the professor "y would the govt would spend so much money on a pen when they can use pencil but the professor did not answer him until the end when he gave him the pen and then he said it the pen breaks it will start floating in the air and pooping people eyes....

follow ur passion

dnt betray ur friends no matter what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Sologlo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
i have seen just two bolly wood movie 3 idot and the rest

what i learnt in the movie

dont give up because u dnt know how close u are to success the case of the guy who hanged himself and was discovered with his drone project really touched me...

he asked the professor "y would the govt would spend so much money on a pen when they can use pencil but the professor did not answer him until the end when he gave him the pen and then he said it the pen breaks it will start floating in the air and pooping people eyes....

follow ur passion

dnt betray ur friends no matter what

if you want to go to school just buy uniform and slip into Class lobatan

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Muquadam(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=gustav25 post=44476377][/quote]

So what's your take on Dangal boss grin?... I enjoyed it a lot, one of those movies I don't get tired of watching, it was superb! I don't know where I can download Munna Bhai MBBS tho undecided can you drop a link pls?
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Muquadam(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2020
gustav25
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Alfaabass123: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you have watched the 3 idiots movies then you need to check secret superstar, dangal,peekay and like star they are all produced by the same actor aamir khan

2 Likes

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gustav25: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Muquadam:
gustav25

Sir , sir ...Good day. I don't have a link for MBBS

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Muquadam(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
gustav25:

Sir , sir ...Good day. I don't have a link for MBBS

Ok Boss cool
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by gustav25: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Muquadam:

Ok Boss cool

Are you on Telegram ? I can send you the movie there

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.