Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World (1952 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / Winners Chapel Is 35 Years. Drop Your Goodwill Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by captainprogress(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
The founder of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel is not just a man rather he is a believer of everything that comes from above regardless of fact, below are the reasons why we are where we are:

* FAITH (1 John 5:4; Eph. 6:16)
“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” – 1 John 5:4

* THE WORD (John 1:1-12; Heb. 1:3)
“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.” – Heb. 1:3

* THE SUPERNATURAL (Ps. 82:5-7; John 3:cool
“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.” - John 3:8

* THE HOLY SPIRIT (Acts 1:1-8; Isaiah 10:27)
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” – Isaiah 10:27

* PROSPERITY (3 John 2; Ps. 35:27; Zech. 1:17)
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” - 3 John 2

* PRAYER (1 John 5:14)
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us.” – 1 John 5:14

* HEALING (Isaiah 53:3-4; Jer. 8:22; Matt. 8:17)
“That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.” – Matt. 8:17

* WISDOM (Prov. 24:3-4, Isaiah 33:6)
“And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.” – Isaiah 33:6

* SUCCESS (Joshua 1:8-10)
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” – Joshua 1: 8

* VISION (Prov. 29:18, Jer. 29:11)
“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” - Prov. 29:18

* CONSECRATION (Hebrews12:14; 2Tim. 2:19)
“Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, the Lord knoweth them that are his. And let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. ” - 2 Tim. 2:19

* PRAISE (2 Chro. 20:20-22; Ps. 67:1-7; 149:1-9)
“And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah: and they were smitten.” - 2 Chro. 20:22

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winners%27_Chapel
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na lie!! Winner chapel is the fastest growing church cuz it is very morally lax. Last tym I went there, I couldnt even concentrate on worship as the temptations were all around me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by debris: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are u kidding me ?? Then I must try there cheesy
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
SirWere:
Na lie!! Winner chapel is the fastest growing church cuz it is very morally lax. Last tym I went there, I couldnt even concentrate on worship as the temptations were all around me
for real?
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
lexiconkabir:
for real?
yup
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
SirWere:
dude...dose it mean u don't go out or interact wit d outside world ...cos wat u just sed u are not supposed 2go out at all...because u shld b full of all d temptations outside. besides it reveals ur heart tho.. u lack f ability 2 focus... am not denying d fact some church goers (not believers )dress provocatively... BT u see it still boils down 2 ur heart cos even tho a Lady shld wear parachute pple lyk wld still lose focus. no offense intended.. do u av a relationship with d father tru d holy Spirit?
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
SirWere:
it is very wrong 4u 2 say because of 'moral laxity'....u sound lyk a baby Christian... u don't understand d operations of d Spirit
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
SirWere:
yup
d guy u just replied is a Muslim ...u just painted a wrong picture of Jesus 2em
Re: See Why Winners Chapel Is The Fastest Growing Church In The World by ikorodureporta: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2015
Afta embracing all religions? Ar u guyz Christians

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Possession Of What Belongs To You / The Mark Of The Beast, 666, Is In All Human Beings Already / How DNA Allegedly Exposed Prophet Joshua Iginla's Estranged Wife's Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.