Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help (25402 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by LadyangeA(f): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2009
@ Purest Boy The poster is a blatant liar and she has put a curse on herself.

Purestboy you have rather placed a curse on yourself by calling me a blatant liar, what will i gain from lying about such a serious issue? If you don't have anything constructive to say you better keep your mouth shot. There are responsible people here on nairaland who have contributed so much and im happier now. If you are not courageous enough to handle situations don't think everybody is like you. Rubbish!!!!!!!
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by LadyT(f): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2009
Will you inform your family?
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Kx: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
Purestboy you have rather placed a curse on yourself by calling me a blatant liar, what will i gain from lying about such a serious issue? If you don't have anything constructive to say you better keep your mouth shot. Rubbish!!!!!!!
[quote][/quote]

why d quarel abi naim give u d AIDS?
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Iranoladun(f): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2009
Ladyange_A:

@ Purest Boy The poster is a blatant liar and she has put a curse on herself.

Purestboy you have rather placed a curse on yourself by calling me a blatant liar, what will i gain from lying about such a serious issue? If you don't have anything constructive to say you better keep your mouth shot. There are responsible people here on nairaland who have contributed so much and im happier now. If you are not courageous enough to handle situations don't think everybody is like you. Rubbish!!!!!!!
@Poster Ladyange I checked your profile, comments and posts in other threads; they are not in tandem with the picture you painted here plus like some people said your story doesn't add up.  Your husband got tested positive two days ago and you also got your positive result thereafter and you only registered in Nairaland yesterday at about 8am while you've been everywhere on Nairaland
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
Kx:

Purestboy you have rather placed a curse on yourself by calling me a blatant liar, what will i gain from lying about such a serious issue? If you don't have anything constructive to say you better keep your mouth shot. Rubbish!!!!!!!

why d quarel abi naim give u d AIDS?

Abi,o, she even get the mouth to abuse someone
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Dapo4u(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
To the poster, I am not going to repeat what have been said but would rather put the record straight.

First and foremost, I am quite impressed for coming out with your status.The first step towards finding a cure to this

pandemics is for all and sundry to get out there and get tested,there are millions of people wandering around without

knowing their status and will the first to cast aspersion.

Be that as it may, to corroborate what have been said, HIV/AIDS does not kill! if managed well.In fact, many a people I

know are actually living fine, having kids, nice family.What actually kills is the fear of the unknown, perpetuated by our

ignorance about HIV itself. Let me remind you here, Micheal Johnson, an American Basket player has been living with

HIV for some years now, this guy is a living testimonies.He is hundred percent (100 %) healthy and human. Continue

with your life as if nothing has happened by following the dos and donts.

I am not sure if you need Anti-retroviral therapy (ART) at this stage unless your viral load is below 200! Research has

shown that people can actually live with the virus for betweeen 10-20 years before they

start to show signs of immuned-compromised diseases, this is a stage where the viral load is actually very low. Talk to

your physician.

Lastly, eat good foods, exercise at least 30 minutes a day (whatever chores you enjoy-dancing/walking/yoga etc), and

respect you body!.

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Dapo4u(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
To the poster, I am not going to repeat what have been said but would rather put the record straight.

First and foremost, I am quite impressed for coming out with your status.The first step towards finding a cure to this

pandemics is for all and sundry to get out there and get tested,there are millions of people wandering around without

knowing their status and will the first to cast aspersion.

Be that as it may, to corroborate what have been said, HIV/AIDS does not kill! if managed well.In fact, many a people I

know are actually living fine, having kids, nice family.What actually kills is the fear of the unknown, perpetuated by our

ignorance about HIV itself. Let me remind you here, Micheal Johnson, an American Basket player has been living with

HIV for some years now, this guy is a living testimonies.He is hundred percent (100 %) healthy and human. Continue

with your life as if nothing has happened by following the dos and donts.

I am not sure if you need Anti-retroviral therapy (ART) at this stage unless your viral load is below 200! Research has

shown that people can actually live with the virus for betweeen 10-20 years before they

start to show signs of immuned-compromised diseases, this is a stage where the viral load is actually very low. Talk to

your physician.

Lastly, eat good foods, exercise at least 30 minutes a day (whatever chores you enjoy-dancing/walking/yoga etc), and

respect you body!.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by hackney(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2009
In addition to Dapo4u's comments,the cure may be around the corner.
Hang in there dear and you never know ; God can change everything just for one person.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by otikpoko(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
@poster,i may also be that you are not hiv positive.A doctor carried out a Hiv test on a man,the results came and it was positive.The wife and the children also went for the HIV test,which also positive.The doctor was confused not knowing what to tell the couples because if he told them,they might just die of shock.So,the doctor decided to test water to get results.Behold,the water tested HIV positive!!!The doctor immediately start looking for where the fault is coming from.The machine was faulty and because of this,it gave false result.The doctor-hhmm(now breathing out with a sigh of relief).He then told the couple what happened.He told them to go to another hospital for Hiv test.When the results finally came,it was negative.The family tested HIV negative.Coming back to poster now,did you and your husband carried out the Hiv test in thesame hospital and maybe by the same doctor?If yes,carry out the Hiv test in different hospitals to get a solid result smiley wink
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by topup: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
If you believe in God and have a relationship, pray to him, because sometimes, you need hope and faith to get you through the tough times, sometimes you don't want things to make sense, you just want to avoid being the person who has to sort them out.

What's done is done, and I am terribly sorry about this, you must be in shock (from the sound of your topic). Maybe get another test from another hospital (if possible) - and try your best to work towards a good future for your unborn child.

God listens to prayers.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by OmoNaijaUK(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2009
Just like some1 has said, I dont beliv de story, it is a fiction. somebody who Doctor told has HIV 2 days ago wud not have time login to internet. wud not even leave the bed and may not want to eat for some days. Reader shud just imagine if it U. Even, if he need to access Internet, as early as d 2nd day, it wud not be charting forum and be able to put things 2gether
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by toomuch2: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2009
Nigerians and their one-track mind never ceases to amaze me undecided People handle grief differently FFS, some try to flee, some confront it head-on, whilst some try to bury their heads in the sand, so what gives undecided Bunch of ignoramuses angry angry angry

And to the so-called health worker who claims 90% of patients are usually too numb to react for the first 4 weeks, WHAT ABOUT THE REMAINING [size=20pt]10%[/size]

And it is possible nowadays to get same day result and this is usually offered to health workers who have accidently come in contact with the blood of an infected person or a spouse/partner of an affected person, though they have to carry out repeat tests up to nine months to get the all-clear.

BlueDiva:

@ Poster
U're lying.
I worked as a volunteer attending to HIV patients.
Their first reaction is denial, shock, anger then acceptance.
Normally, you ought to be devastated at this point.
Using the net will be the last thing on your mind.
90percent of patients are devastated for 4wks before accepting their fate.
My dear, don't bring a curse on yourself.
HIV/AIDS ain't fun.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by LadyangeA(f): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2009
@Puresboy,Kx and Iranoladun, I don't care whether u believe me or not, God in heaven knows my heart, i can't be lying on such an enormous issue like Hiv, i would advice you guys to go for own Hiv screening test and know your status don't be too confident as to rain insults on me. You are not better than I am atleast i know my status and i know how to go about it in order to stay alife and healthy
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by bintab(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2009
you have been given all the advise that you need, some are logical ,some spiritual and best of all the good encouragement.i employ you to be strong and hold on to ur faith. Please beware of all the telephone nos,names of churhes,healing houses and prophets,most of them are fakes ,mind you i believe in divine healing which i am also a living  testimony ,personal communion seems to go along way and your faith will see you thr.cheers.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by kupsonrex: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2009
This is unbelievable.
How on earth can this happen?
My dear take the doctor's advise
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by bintab(f): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2009
Ladyange_A:

@Puresboy,Kx and Iranoladun, I don't care whether u believe me or not, God in heaven knows my heart, i can't be lying on such an enormous issue like Hiv, i would advice you guys to go for own Hiv screening test and know your status don't be too confident as to rain insults on me. You are not better than I am atleast i know my status and i know how to go about it in order to stay alife and healthy
Do not borther yourself about those people who thinks you lied about this situation,some people are too narrow minded and will not give room for assertiveness. Do not fret to reply to their post,read the advise those that cares post .
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by oge4real(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2009
Every thing has already been said.Do not even think of taking your life cos that's the only thing you have now. I also want to encourage you to take your medication seriously while trusting in God. He alone cann heal all your infirmities. sad sad
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by eyeshadow(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2009
I can't believe how insensitive some people are.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by sammyzacks(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2009
We all live life with something. some with little or no money, some with a divorce, a broken leg, a blind eye, the wrong partner, cancer, disobedient children, barrenness, poverty,loneliness,sadness,regrets, just to mention a few.You sure can live with HIV. the only thing you can't live without is God.
Go ahead and live your life without limits!
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2009
Ladyange_A:

I'm sure you don't want to feel my wrath, do you? So leave me and don't let me add to your HIV problem, So I advice that you visit www.findagrave.com to get a befitting site for your burial. You'll rot in bakassi you bloody liar,
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Skywalker5(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
PurestBoy:

I'm sure you don't want to feel my wrath, do you? So leave me and don't let me add to your HIV problem, So I advice that you visit www.findagrave.com to get a befitting site for your burial. You'll rot in bakassi you bloody liar,

Damn Nigger, You're too mean
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by dellynash(f): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
PurestBoy, i wander why you are taking this thing too personal, you are just one lousy irresponsible monster, why do u think she will die do u know your own Hiv status? better go and get tested you might be shock to know u are also positive. My God some people are really troublesome
@poster, don't worry i won't repeat what has been said here you have enough advices that can keep you going, avoid stress and don't feel like you have any problem, trust in God it is well my dear.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2009
dellynash:

PurestBoy, i wander why you are taking this thing too personal, you are just one lousy irresponsible monster, why do u think she will die do u know your own Hiv status? better go and get tested you might be shock to know u are also positive. My God some people are really troublesome
@poster, don't worry i won't repeat what has been said here you have enough advices that can keep you going, avoid stress and don't feel like you have any problem, trust in God it is well my dear.

I expect someone who is truly HIV positive to have good moral in replying those who disbelieve her rather than insulting us. She chop crase ni abi na me give her HIV? She should be conciliate in dealing with people and seek mercy from God.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by vanitty: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2009
PurestBoy:

I expect someone who is truly HIV positive to have good moral in replying those who disbelieve her rather than insulting us. She chop crase ni abi na me give her HIV? She should be conciliate in dealing with people and seek mercy from God.

What exactly is your problem, why are you  so concerned, if she is lying or not what business is it off yours . . I am so tempted to call you “alatenumo oshi” . . .a guy for that matter.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2009
i sincerely apologize for my previous post. i'll modify right now
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
vanitty:

What exactly is your problem, why are you  so concerned , if she is lying or not what business is it off yours . . I am so tempted to call you “alatenumo oshi” . . .a guy for that matter.

I've apologized and I'm still sorry
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by elmolee: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2009
take heart dear, taking ur life dosent help u,ur baby and ur husband in any way. u just have to be strong for eachother now, stick to ur doctors recomendation and above all believe in urself.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by GeorgeD1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2009
@Ladyange_A
This is a very serious matter o. But take heart. It isn't the end of the world you know.
Many people have it and they still live normal responsible lives till old age.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by chrishenzo: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2009
Purestboy, I wonder the type of planet you come from. You have the guts to tell someone who need help the most, to look for a grave. I wonder how you were raised. Even if she is lying(which I know she isn't), haven't you lied before.Unless you apologize to her, maybe you will be the one to look for the grave soon because you know the website first. How does it feel? I hope not bad!

Some months ago,guy committed suicide in front of his webcam while friends and people watched him. They thought he was joking. Everyone were laughing until after some hours.

Everyone has his/her different way of solving problems. Don't use majority to judge the whole community.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2009
chrishenzo:

Purestboy, I wonder the type of planet you come from. You have the guts to tell someone who need help the most, to look for a grave. I wonder how you were raised. Even if she is lying(which I know she isn't), haven't you lied before.Unless you apologize to her, maybe you will be the one to look for the grave soon because you know the website first. How does it feel? I hope not bad!

Some months ago,guy committed suicide in front of his webcam while friends and people watched him. They thought he was joking. Everyone were laughing until after some hours.

Everyone has his/her different way of solving problems. Don't use majority to judge the whole community.

Are you that blind that you could not see my apology in my earlier post?
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by chrishenzo: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2009
@PURESTBOY
HAHA.I saw your apology but I sent that post out of annonyance. Anyway we are still one family. Take care of yourself.Beef no more. You are an unseen friend.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by PurestBoy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
chrishenzo:

@PURESTBOY
HAHA.I saw your apology but I sent that post out of annonyance. Anyway we are still one family. Take care of yourself.Beef no more. You are an unseen friend.

That's OK, NO MORE BEEF, I should have commended her bravery in browsing the net despite just 2 days of the horrible news of her HIV status.

@poster,

I sincerely apologise and I commend your man-like ability

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.