Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help (25399 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
lady, you have gotten all the advice you need. Dont kill yourself because of testing +ve to HIV test. What of if WHO comes out tomorrow with a cure? very much importantly, I have seen several people that are +ve and living fine.At least you read one man mentioned through a reply to your post that he has been +ve for over 9 years and he is doing well. Follow the instruction of you doctor strictly.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by eyeshadow(f): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
Purestboy, you have anger management issues. I have seen your apology and also your message asking if someone was blind. I know you are going to attack like a viper so, Bring it on! If you ask my opinion I think you should post your own topic to ask for suggestions on how to manage your anger before it destroys you and the people around you.

Ehen and back to the main reason I'm here, Poster. HIV is a virus so it doesn't kill, AIDS does therefore if you take medication and follow your doctor's advice hopefully it shouldn't get to that. Remember that you have your baby, your husband and other people who love you to live for. Be strong.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by GeorgeD1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
@all,
Lets learn to bury our personal diffrences and concentrate on helping this
poor lady. HIV is more serious than all these show of angst.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by mufasa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2009
Antiretroviral drugs are free from any government hospital thanks to The American People. I'm a Doctor and i've worked @ an ARV center before. When you start the ARTs try to be adherent ok. I know it aint easy buy you gotta do it. Don't worry about your unborn child she will not get it if you are on drugs and book for Antenatal Care at a good center.
I never doubt the power of God as regards miracles but my sister realistically i will advice you to save yourself all the troubles of going from one Church to another. Use your money for food and other important things. You could join a heart to heart center. Where you meet up with other people living with HIV.
If you need any questions as regards the Antiretrovirals, prevention of Mother to child transmission, HIV, TB and other opportunistic infections drop me a line here or mufasa@37.com
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by GeorgeD1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2009
This is a good advise from mufasa. At least now we are getting some concrete help from
people who know better instead of attacking each other.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Theblessed(f): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2009
So unfortunate, indeed! Exactly the kind of story I was challenging here last week.  People in relationships taking unnecessary risks - messing up not only their own lives as well as that of people they share life with - husbands, wives, children (the innocent victims), brothers, sisters, mums, dads, uncles, aunties and the list goes on etc.
Name it everyone is affected here just because of one single and selfish idiot.  As a medical person, who deals with this and the social effects of it I am very, very angry, you better believe it!!!
Now, lets assume you or your husband contracted this via blood transfusion or sharing of needles etc I can understand and be forgiving however tell me otherwise,   That because of a 5 minutes quickie with this man/women outside your marriage that this is happening,  does it really worth it Just see how many people  HURTING right now as a result of this unfortunate and selfish behaviour.  Whoever, brought this into this family, you have your conscience to live with for the rest of your life and for me that's enough punishment for you until you meet your maker, then you will be fully answerable.

I am not happy about this situation because, as a medical person I know there is no cure and I'm sure you and your husband knows that too.  Yes, with medications your lives could be prolonged a bit but the reality is that, not everyone responds to these drugs - in a not shell, it does not work for everyone and what if you fell into this category of people?

Please, I suggest try everything possible - but ensure you make proper arrangements for your children (if you have them)  in case the inevitable happens because it will eventually.  We live in a world where people and their associates have to be very, very careful indeed.  It does not matter whether you are in a marriage or not.  The truth is, you can't trust anyone these days because, most people are not disciplined - they can't hold onto their dogs for too long.  So what shall we do , I hear some people ask I don't know, all I can say is, you just have to plan your own life and be very careful who you are dealing with, and for the sake of your loved ones who would miss you terribly when you'd gone!!

Take care!!!
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by GeorgeD1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
Don't sound so persimistic. It is not the end of the world.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Theblessed

let me educate you a little about HIV transmission as it this is not the time to apportion accusing fingers on who contacted it first and through which means. When HIV comes, it has come and one sld look for how to manage it or possibly pray for it to go, so stop saying one-minute- enjoyment is the cause thru one of the couple.

We sld have it at the back of our minds that majority of HIV positive men contacted it thru sharp object/blood contact/ blood transfussion while women contact it thru the aforementioned means and sex. I am not saying men dont concact it through sex though but, dont start saying here that 5 minutes enjoyment caused it, virgins also have HIV, so what are we talking about.

You may not be surprised that some men out there sleep with a woman per day, still test -ve ( I am not saying this is right in any way) while the non- promiscuous once have HIV. I know of several couples with just one of the partners HIV +ve. I know a lot of women who are +ve and their husband -ve, even after many children, and they still live together. I was when I have not known cases like this that I use to consider HIV as a killer. Only God knows where the virus came from, so please dont aportion blame on who brought HIv to the family.

Look at this experience of a family friend where the wife was pregnant with her 3rd baby and went for a text, she tested +ve and when the husband was asked to do his test, he was -ve and he continued the test severally after every 6 months, still -ve till date, the husband told me he trust his wife to eternity and for the grace that he did not even contact the virus was enough reason for him not to quiet the relationship. God knows why, Please let us all pray to God to give us the Drug, simple

1 Like

Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by GeorgeD1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Olayinkaoj,
You have spoken well. Your views are well appreciated.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by mufasa(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2009
Theblessed:

So unfortunate, indeed! Exactly the kind of story I was challenging here last week.  People in relationships taking unnecessary risks - messing up not only their own lives as well as that of people they share life with - husbands, wives, children (the innocent victims), brothers, sisters, mums, dads, uncles, aunties and the list goes on etc.
Name it everyone is affected here just because of one single and selfish idiot.  As a medical person, who deals with this and the social effects of it I am very, very angry, you better believe it!!!
Now, lets assume you or your husband contracted this via blood transfusion or sharing of needles etc I can understand and be forgiving however tell me otherwise,   That because of a 5 minutes quickie with this man/women outside your marriage that this is happening,  does it really worth it Just see how many people  HURTING right now as a result of this unfortunate and selfish behaviour.  Whoever, brought this into this family, you have your conscience to live with for the rest of your life and for me that's enough punishment for you until you meet your maker, then you will be fully answerable.

I am not happy about this situation because, as a medical person I know there is no cure and I'm sure you and your husband knows that too.  Yes, with medications your lives could be prolonged a bit but the reality is that, not everyone responds to these drugs - in a not shell, it does not work for everyone and what if you fell into this category of people?

Please, I suggest try everything possible - but ensure you make proper arrangements for your children (if you have them)  in case the inevitable happens because it will eventually.  We live in a world where people and their associates have to be very, very careful indeed.  It does not matter whether you are in a marriage or not.  The truth is, you can't trust anyone these days because, most people are not disciplined - they can't hold onto their dogs for too long.  So what shall we do , I hear some people ask I don't know, all I can say is, you just have to plan your own life and be very careful who you are dealing with, and for the sake of your loved ones who would miss you terribly when you'd gone!!

Take care!!!

I was about to come down hard on this poster (some1 else beat me to it) who claims she's a medical person. Medical people don't choose sides we don't blame, we don't sympathize we empathize.
HIV is the least of problems out there, its just a chronic illness (i.e runs a long course) in my own view. I won't say a cure is right round the corner but the ARTs are the weapons we have for now and they sure do work like fire. I've seen CD4 go from 4 cells to 300 in a year of treatment. There are a lot of other things Positive parents and negative offsprings, Discordant couples etc.
@ poster You need to join a good centre ok.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by GeorgeD1(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2009
True, some people are just plain misguided when it come to issues like this.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Theblessed(f): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
Olayinkaoj:

@Theblessed

let me educate you a little about HIV transmission as it this is not the time to apportion accusing fingers on who contacted it first and through which means. When HIV comes, it has come and one sld look for how to manage it or possibly pray for it to go, so stop saying one-minute- enjoyment is the cause thru one of the couple.

We sld have it at the back of our minds that majority of HIV positive men contacted it thru sharp object/blood contact/ blood transfussion while women contact it thru the aforementioned means and sex.   I am not saying men dont concact it through sex though but,  dont start saying here that 5 minutes enjoyment caused it, virgins also have HIV, so what are we talking about.

You may not be surprised that some men out there sleep with a woman per day, still test -ve ( I am not saying this is right in any way) while the non- promiscuous once have HIV. I know of several couples with just one of the partners HIV +ve. I know a lot of women who are +ve and their husband -ve, even after many children, and they still live together. I was when I have not known cases like this that I use to consider HIV as a killer. Only God knows where the virus came from, so please dont aportion blame on who brought HIv to the family.

Look at this experience of a family friend where the wife was pregnant with her 3rd baby and went for a text, she tested +ve and when the husband was asked to do his test, he was -ve and he continued the test severally after every 6 months, still -ve till date, the husband told me he trust his wife to eternity and for the grace that he did not even contact the virus was enough reason for him not to quiet the relationship. God knows why, Please let us all pray to God to give us the Drug, simple

Hey, commentor

Please, stop spreading your negative information it is unhelpful - and there are many who are ignorant here, who would understand it differently.  Yes, HiV is contracted from bodily fluids via blood transfusion, sexual intercourse, shaing of needles (mainly among drug addicts and others) ok!  No, you can not contract it by touching, drinking from the same cup or kissing someone unless you go down their throat, ok! So be careful!!!

HiV can remain dormant in the body for a very long time until such time, the body's immunity begins to degenerate or weakens then it shows up.  This might have been the case with your friends wife.  She may have contracted this dreadful disease from previous relationships before her marriage to your friend and your friend should thank his lucky stars too and be more careful not to have unprotected sex with his wife or anyone else now he knows the score else, he won't be able to count himself lucky much longer, I promise him. What about their children, have they been tested and are they negative too??  In my understanding, Africans regards HiV as a disease that would go away eventually - in their dreams?? No, it will not.  This is a lesson for mankind because of our promiscuous behaviours and there is no cure, get it?  We can sit around and pray and call the name of God to save us from this nightmare but let me tell you, you can not fold your hands and continue in your old ways and expect God to answer your prayers because, he will not.  God is not stupid, ok!  You have to show God your own input, that your are serious and sincere in your heart about what you are asking for, for him to listen to your prayers let alone do something. 
Yes nothing is impossible with God but you have to show some responsibilities on your own part for a miracle to happen for you.  This disease will not go away until we change our ways.  Since 1978 this virus was first discovered, scientists all over the world have been researching for a cure but to no avail - imagine some 30 years on and nothing has happened.  To this end, I prophesy, by the 40th year a cure would be found, by God's grace.  For those who take this disease lightly, I am too sorry for them because they will be the next statistics.  The disease is all over the world but 3rd world countries mainly Africans suffer more than any one else because of poverty and our selfish governments e.g. the disease is EPIDEMIC in Southern African countries like South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe etc and Nigeria is already heading that way. Too bad!!! So if you like carry on encouraging promiscuity instead of educating your people on the importance of not involving themselves in unprotected sexual activities, which is why there's a wide spread of this disease among Africans.  African men do not understand or believe in the use of CONDOMS or other forms of protection during sexual intercourse, though, these forms of protection are not 100% reliable however it's better to do something than do nothing at all, can't you see that And for those, who think it would not happen to them, and continue to live their adulterous lives, I say don't worry eventually, you and your disciples will join the statistics.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by MaiSuya(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2009
Theblessed:

Hey, commentor

Please, stop spreading your negative information it is unhelpful - and there are many who are ignorant here, who would understand it differently.  Yes, HiV is contracted from bodily fluids via blood transfusion, sexual intercourse, shaing of needles (mainly among drug addicts and others) ok!  No, you can not contract it by touching, drinking from the same cup or kissing someone unless you go down their throat, ok! So be careful!!!

HiV can remain dormant in the body for a very long time until such time, the body's immunity begins to degenerate or weakens then it shows up.  This might have been the case with your friends wife.  She may have contracted this dreadful disease from previous relationships before her marriage to your friend and your friend should thank his lucky stars too and be more careful not to have unprotected sex with his wife or anyone else now he knows the score else, he won't be able to count himself lucky much longer, I promise him. What about their children, have they been tested and are they negative too??  In my understanding, Africans regards HiV as a disease that would go away eventually - in their dreams?? No, it will not.  This is a lesson for mankind because of our promiscuous behaviours and there is no cure, get it?  We can sit around and pray and call the name of God to save us from this nightmare but let me tell you, you can not fold your hands and continue in your old ways and expect God to answer your prayers because, he will not.  God is not stupid, ok!  You have to show God your own input, that your are serious and sincere in your heart about what you are asking for, for him to listen to your prayers let alone do something. 
Yes nothing is impossible with God but you have to show some responsibilities on your own part for a miracle to happen for you.  This disease will not go away until we change our ways.  Since 1978 this virus was first discovered, scientists all over the world have been researching for a cure but to no avail - imagine some 30 years on and nothing has happened.  To this end, I prophesy, by the 40th year a cure would be found, by God's grace.  For those who take this disease lightly, I am too sorry for them because they will be the next statistics.  The disease is all over the world but 3rd world countries mainly Africans suffer more than any one else because of poverty and our selfish governments e.g. the disease is EPIDEMIC in Southern African countries like South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe etc and Nigeria is already heading that way. Too bad!!! So if you like carry on encouraging promiscuity instead of educating your people on the importance of not involving themselves in unprotected sexual activities, which is why there's a wide spread of this disease among Africans.  African men do not understand or believe in the use of CONDOMS or other forms of protection during sexual intercourse, though, these forms of protection are not 100% reliable however it's better to do something than do nothing at all, can't you see that And for those, who think it would not happen to them, and continue to live their adulterous lives, I say don't worry eventually, you and your disciples will join the statistics.

Did you say you are a DOCTOR? or what exactly do you mean by 'medical person'? I don't mean to be offensive, but I'm not sure a trained medical professional will be talking like this. . .
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Theblessed(f): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2009
mufasa:

Antiretroviral drugs are free from any government hospital thanks to The American People. I'm a Doctor and i've worked @ an ARV center before. When you start the ARTs try to be adherent ok. I know it aint easy buy you gotta do it. Don't worry about your unborn child she will not get it if you are on drugs and book for Antenatal Care at a good center.
I never doubt the power of God as regards miracles but my sister realistically i will advice you to save yourself all the troubles of going from one Church to another. Use your money for food and other important things. You could join a heart to heart center. Where you meet up with other people living with HIV.
If you need any questions as regards the Antiretrovirals, prevention of Mother to child transmission, HIV, TB and other opportunistic infections drop me a line here or mufasa@37.com

Hmmm!! Please, don't be derogatory.  

Yes, medical people also are spiritual human beings with hearts and emotions too and there is nothing wrong in expressing their feelings in what they believe in and, in terms of this dreadful disease with it's consequences.  All am doing is educating people here to adopt responsible behaviours but in your writting, you are portraying this diesease as one of those chronic illnesses .  Yes, a chronic illness it is but you fail to tell the world it is a chronic illness with a difference - it could wipe out a whole village or country (evidence is available anyway - check East Africa - Uganda if in doubt) but hey, most chronic illnesses are not in this category, this is exceptional.  Also, you try to portray the current drugs in use (ART) as the Messaiah that delivers everyone, really??  Now, ignorants on here are beginning to beleive that there is a cure when you and I know quite well there is none.   WHY LIE TO PEOPLE BY MASSAGING THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF TELLING THEM EXACTLY HOW IT IS?  The world would not come to an end if they hear the truth than to raise false hopes.  The truth is, there is no cure for HiV/Aids, change your ways, stick with your marriages, and if your are unmarried desist from unprotected sexual intercourse with your so called partners.  If you suspect your other 'half' is not getting the messeage, secure your own life otherwise, he/she might take you with them.   Don't trust anyone, as people are not honest as they go sleeping around without protection and knowing they carry this dreaful disease -  that's wickedness that carries a jail term in the West.  You will be put away for a very long time so that you don't have to infect other innocent people, and that's the truth.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Theblessed(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2009
Mai Suya:

Did you say you are a DOCTOR? or what exactly do you mean by 'medical person'? I don't mean to be offensive, but I'm not sure a trained medical professional will be talking like this. . .

I am not here to peruse my qualifications with you.  I'm only here to educate people the best I can.  I understand where you're coming from - Nigerians love to hear about peoples' STATUS (i.e. their social or professional standing) and it's got to be larger than life for them to respect and recognise others.  So, I am not going down that road with you, Mr Senior Executive DOCTOR.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by mufasa(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2009
I had to go check the topic for this thread again to be sure what we are discussing and if i'm correct its about a pregnant lady who tested positive and is contemplating suicide.
Theblessed i think i understand the stance you are taking but if the poster reads your post then we should buy a casket!!!!!
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Theblessed(f): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2009
mufasa:

I had to go check the topic for this thread again to be sure what we are discussing and if i'm correct its about a pregnant lady who tested positive and is contemplating suicide.
Theblessed i think i understand the stance you are taking but if the poster reads your post then we should buy a casket!!!!!

Well, I stand my grounds.  This might sound cold, I am not a cold person but a realist.  I'm sorry about this lady's situation but honestly, no one could help her now.  Medically, all we can do is to sustain her i.e. use the scientific knowledge available to try and prolong her life and others like her but the truth must be told because human beings don't learn their lessons or even listen until it happens to them, and then they look for someone to blame.  Even here on NL, there are many ignorant people claiming they know people who are positive but still sleep with their partners and they hadn't caught it yet.  So, it means go ahead, carry on sleeping around and spreading the disease - haleluiya, it doesn't matter and no harm. Well, I will never be their victim but sorry for those who would.  There's been a lot of education about Hiv/Aids, any ear that would hear will hear and those that won't, don't worry.   It's better to say the truth and save the world than say nothing at all.  It may hurt but thats reality.  As I write, people would ask have you ever exposed myself to risks? Of course, a million times - I have but I learnt my lessons.  If I were in their shoes what would I do? Nothing, as no one could help the situation - just live your life, continue with your prescribed treatments and don't worry hopefully, a cure would be found soon however, ensure you don't inflict the same injury on another innocent person just because, someone knowingly or unknowing transmitted this sh-t to you. As a christain I believe, people  will answer for this kind of behaviour or should I say wickedness when they get to heaven (afterall, everyone is going to die one day and most of us will die in this particular century, anyway!) because, God will ask them what they did with their lives here and they will explain themselves - not me!  So, the wicked can continue in his/her ways until, such time.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by dani1luv: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
@ Poster
Since you guys tested Positive in the HIV Test . .

There is nothing you can do about that

than just to do 40days and 40night dry fasting and praying

MFM can help you with that cheesy
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by tomidvirus: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2009
accept ur faith sister, rededicate  ur life and join a bible-believing church. i believe in miracle.  for dose of u critisisin her av u gone for a test! if uve not,lock up!!!!!!!1
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Iykelin: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2009
shocked No matter what happens ,taking your life is a coward approach to finding a solution.Take the retroviral drugs and always go for medical check-ups.Still love your husband despite your present situation,forgive each other.Always use condoms and most of all,put your trust in God.He's the greatest physician.And remember ,a lot of people are in your shoe worldwide.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2009
@ Theblessed
God will make a way, that is my own prayer
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by MaiSuya(m): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2009
Theblessed:

I am not here to peruse my qualifications with you.  I'm only here to educate people the best I can.  I understand where you're coming from - Nigerians love to hear about peoples' STATUS (i.e. their social or professional standing) and it's got to be larger than life for them to respect and recognise others.  So, I am not going down that road with you, Mr Senior Executive DOCTOR.

/you accuse me of placing empasis on  qualifications whereas you were the one who had earlier claimed to be a medical person - whatever that means - perhaps in an attempt to ascribe some credence to your points. However, your contributions so far have largely centered on (questionable) behavioral and doomsday prognosis -  really is it NOW you want to start advising the patient to abstian from sex?

By no means do I deny the place of attitudinal changes in dealing with the AIDS scourge; my point is that there are people specially trained for that. There is a place for objective factual clinically oriented advice - which is what this patient needs now - and and also for sanctimonious shenanigans. Your alleged profession dictates that you focus on the former.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by LadyangeA(f): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2009
Thanks very much for all your contributions, Im truely grateful & i feel better now. God bless you all.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by evangy(f): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2009
Ladyange, I have a little advice for.Before u were born, God knows u and what u will be in future, In this ur condition, his overflowing love is very much available for u.The only thing u have to do is to give ur life to Jesus Christ,He alone has all the answers to ur problems (including ur husband),he will heal both of u, if only u can believe him.Since u are in cameroon, I will want u to visit this place and be healed COMPLETLY AND TOTALLY:DERNIE POTO
OPP.BOULANGERIA, DOUALA
CAMEROON.
May God bless u.My no.is 08030805322.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Theblessed(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2009
Mai Suya:

/you accuse me of placing empasis on  qualifications whereas you were the one who had earlier claimed to be a medical person - whatever that means - perhaps in an attempt to ascribe some credence to your points. However, your contributions so far have largely centered on (questionable) behavioral and doomsday prognosis -  really is it NOW you want to start advising the patient to abstian from sex?

By no means do I deny the place of attitudinal changes in dealing with the AIDS scourge; my point is that there are people specially trained for that. There is a place for objective factual clinically oriented advice - which is what this patient needs now - and and also for sanctimonious shenanigans. Your alleged profession dictates that you focus on the former.

Here we go again! In simple terms, I can not see anything wrong in clarifying from which perspective I view this issue. 
In my commentary, I did not in any way reveal my academic/professional qualifications or degrees and no one is interested or care to know anyway, except you.  Like most people here, I only expressed my opinion on the issue - it might have stung, it might have hurt but that's the realities of 'Freedom of Speech'. Well, as you continued to re-iterate here, my profession not only advocates for the medical model (cure of the disease) but also for the holistic approach to health - (the cure of the whole person) which also includes their social and psychological wellbeing etc if I'm correct.  Yes, you and I advocates for patients' needs but you fail to take into account the underlying issues that need to be addressed alongside these needs.  You forgot that, 'Knowledge is power'. Empowering the public with the information they need to deal with these challenges are far more important than focussing on the cure of one person as we see it here (Deontological ethics applies). Now go analyse this further. Your problem not mine.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by goodass(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
@OP

i'm glad u made up ur mind 2 live - d@z d best u can do 4 ursef & ur luvd ones!
stick 2 ur Dr's recommendations & medications, and GOD.
nothing can limit u xcept u!
luv.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by kathyekiti: 2:18am On Apr 14, 2009
Hang in there. You are HIV positive, someone else is diabetic , someone else has asthma. It is not the death sentence it was once considered. Keep healthy and take the meds. Good luck
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by Ilelobola: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2009
dellynash:
PurestBoy, i wander why you are taking this thing too personal, you are just one lousy irresponsible monster, why do u think she will die do u know your own Hiv status? better go and get tested you might be shock to know u are also positive. My God some people are really troublesome
@poster, don't worry i won't repeat what has been said here you have enough advices that can keep you going, avoid stress and don't feel like you have any problem, trust in God it is well my dear.

@ Poster
Did you not say you were dellynash as well when you posted the same reply with 2 different user names? You've posted something else now referring to yourself in the 3rd person singular? Just doesn't add up. Except of course my memory ain't serving me right and I offer my apologies to you and dellynash.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by femfem2000: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2009
Please don't panic. HIV is not as real as we have been told in the main stream media and by the WHO, UN etc.

Please see the pages below to read what you have probably never heard about HIV/Aids and the lies we've been told for years especially in Africa. (You can also watch documentaries in some of the links)

I always suspected that something wasn't quite right about all we were hearing about Aids in Africa. I thank God for leading me to the article and documataries/videos below.

Don't believe everything they tell you on TV. Do your own research.

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cgafrica.htm

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids.htm

http://www.whale.to/a/hivfraud.html

Videos:

Deconstructing the Myth of Aids: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3983706668483511310&ei=Pn_kSdG-I8KI-Aa8uZzkBw&q=gary+null&hl=en

Aids Inc - This video below actually contains a footage of a village (which had 50% infection rate) where a French couple emigrated there to help. [b]The people were treated for the 'actual' diseases they were showing symptoms of, they were fed well and given. Everyone receovered fully. [/b]At the end, the couple who had once believed in HIV had no choice but to conclude that HIV is a Lie

Watch for your self: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-1546322203061765598&ei=zYDkSaqzC8PB-AagycXwBw&q=aids+inc&hl=en

Femo
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by aboroma: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
HIV is Not the Cause of AIDS:
A Summary of Current Research Findings

by James DeMeo, Ph.D.
Director, Orgone Biophysical Research Lab
PO Box 1148, Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA
demeo@mind.net

Reprinted from On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy, Pulse of the Planet #4, 1993

Copyright © 1993, All Rights Reserved by James DeMeo

In the last issue of Pulse of the Planet (3:106-108, 1991) I reviewed a book by Michael Fumento, The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS. Fumento's book summarized evidence gathered by various scientists to the affect that there never was, nor is, a "Heterosexual AIDS Epidemic" taking place, either in the USA or overseas. Fumento documented how the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) had doctored the epidemiological data, unscientifically "adjusting" it here and there, in order to have it support a previously formulated and "politically correct" conclusion: that everyone, including relatively monogamous heterosexuals, and even non-drug-using heterosexual teenagers, were "at risk for AIDS". Fumento's criticism of this position was attacked even before the ink was dry, and his book was suppressed and sabotaged both by national book distributors, and by his publisher, who came under attack by homosexual activist groups. Fumento himself lost his job, and was subject to harassment and death threats by these same groups, who -- as demonstrated in his book -- have glaring sex-political agendas and economic motivations.

In this article, I wish to add reinforcing, additional evidence on this same issue by presenting findings developed by Dr. Peter Duesberg, a pioneer in retrovirus research and Professor of Cell Biology at the University of California, in Berkeley. Duesberg is a top-notch scientist who has brought forth important criticism of the HIV hypothesis of AIDS to the podium of science. His research findings came to my attention around 1990, demonstrating that AIDS cannot be caused by HIV (or any other virus) and therefore is, as the term "AIDS" originally implied, an acquired, non-infectious immune system deficiency. Duesberg's most recent 77-page paper on the subject appeared in a British research journal (Pharmac. Ther., 55:201-277, 1992), and contains 17 pages of citations to the published scientific and medical literature. This article will summarize some of that evidence, and provide additional historical notes. For detailed citations to the published scientific literature, I refer the reader to the original works of Duesberg and his supporters, listed at the end of this article. If the reader is skeptical of my statements here, they must "go to the source" and review those citations prior to dismissing this summary of criticisms of the official HIV = AIDS propaganda.

To begin, use of the term "AIDS virus" is completely suspended, as it presumes AIDS is an infectious disorder for which a viral causation has been identified. Neither supposition has been proven; both remain hypotheses. The diagnostic terminology "AIDS" does not by itself imply causation; it merely indicates severe immunological break-down and deficiency within an individual. We must also be clear about the differences between the virus HIV and the HIV antibody; these are not the same thing. This clarifying discipline in terminology is necessary, precisely because so many television and newspaper journalists, and many scientists and science editors as well, have abandoned rigor in their terminology, critical review, and research.

AIDS remains a problem mainly for individuals engaging in identifiable and preventable high-risk behaviors which, over time, deplete and destroy the immune system. These factors include: promiscuous and unsanitary anal intercourse and anal object-penetration and trauma in association with the party-Player, bath-house, anonymous-sex lifestyle; the associated or independent chronic use of aphrodisiac sexual stimulants, psychoactive drugs, amphetamines, alcohol, antibiotics and other immune-system depleting substances (legal and illegal); and malnutrition. To this list must be included also the taking of deadly, poisonous medications, such as AZT -- a DNA chain terminator -- which all by itself will produce the same "wasting" symptoms attributed to AIDS.

I. The Virus HIV

The claim that the virus HIV causes AIDS is an hypothesis which is not supported by facts or evidence, and which has demonstrated no usefulness for predicting or explaining the epidemiology of AIDS.

A) The advocates of the HIV hypothesis suggest HIV is significantly different from all other viruses in that the presence of antibody alone is sufficient to predict the future development of deadly AIDS symptoms. In all other diseases, however, the presence of antibody in the absence of active virus is a clear sign that the individual's immune system has been exposed to the virus, but successfully responded to it, and defeated it. One is considered "immune" for development of the disease, or from further exposure to that infectious agent. With HIV, however, we are asked to suspend this well-known immunological response, and believe that the presence of antibody alone is synonymous to a death sentence.

B) HIV=AIDS advocates counter that the virus goes into "hiding" within certain cells of the body, and remains dormant for many years until such time that something triggers them into activity, after which symptoms appear. However, they fail to demonstrate this part of their hypothesis; the "hiding places" have not been demonstrated to any degree of significance. In fact, this absence of demonstrated "hiding viruses" was a major stumbling-block to the general theory of viral causation of diseases. The viral hypothesis of AIDS likewise suffers from this difficulty.

C) The HIV hypothesis of AIDS does not satisfy Koch's postulates for the identification of a pathogen as the causative agent for a particular disease. These postulates have very successfully guided microbiological research for the last 100 years. They are:

1) The organism must occur in each case of a disease and in amounts sufficient to cause pathological effects; 2) The organism is not found in other diseases; and 3) After isolation and propagation in culture, the organism can induce the disease in an inoculated host. Failure to develop symptoms after inoculation is a sign the organism is not the active agent of the disease.

The HIV hypothesis fails on all the above counts. There are many examples of people suffering from AIDS symptoms, but who do not show traces of HIV. There are additionally a large number of people in whom traces of HIV have been identified (virus or antibody), but who remain symptom-free for years. This difficulty has prompted some "HIV Fundamentalists" to assert that HIV is unique in the world of viruses, that Koch's postulates don't apply to HIV. Every year, the group of people identified as "HIV antibody positive" gets larger, partly because of expanded HIV testing programs, but also because so many previously identified antibody-positive people remain alive and healthy. Many have lived over 10 years without developing the predicted AIDS symptoms, or other health problems. And so, the CDC is continually redefining and lengthening the "latency period" for development of AIDS symptoms. For each year that passes, the latency period is extended by around one additional year. Not only does HIV "hide" in the body, it "sleeps". This is, of course, an unscientific attempt to salvage an hypothesis which fails to accurately predict observed pathology or epidemiology.

D) HIV is a difficult and inefficient virus to transmit from one organism to another, either accidentally, by sexual means, or even through deliberate injection. Many attempts have been made to infect primates with AIDS diseases through direct injection of HIV -- when so exposed, primates may develop typical antibody responses, but do not sicken and die. Around 150 chimpanzees have been injected with HIV by the National Institute of Health, in a program which began ten years ago, and all are still healthy. Needle-stick injuries in hospitals, where hospital workers are accidentally exposed to HIV-infected blood, also fail to demonstrate any cases of AIDS. The virus simply does not "infect" so easily, and even when it does, produces only the well-known antibody response, but not the symptoms of AIDS.

E) HIV does not readily or quickly kill the t-helper blood cells, which act as its host. It appears to infect those cells only with great difficulty, and once having infected them, lives quietly and uneventfully within those cells for their normal lifetime, without proliferating significantly to other cells and tissues. As Duesberg points out, this is the precise nature of a retrovirus, which does not kill its host cell, and leads a rather quiet existence in the organism. By contrast, viruses which produce deadly symptoms proliferate rapidly, infecting many cell types, and they kill the infected cells, thereby producing acute symptoms. Active virus is spread widely in such a virus-sickened organism and is not difficult to identify or locate. HIV does none of this, and for this reason, Duesberg suggests it is probably a perinatally-transmitted retrovirus which has been within a small percentage of the human race for generations, but without any associated pathology. HIV was observed for the first time only in recent years, because the technology to identify and search for retroviruses was developed in recent years. In a few cases, evidence suggests HIV might produce mild flu-like symptoms within 24-48 hours after infection to a new organism, but after that it has no additional affect upon the individual.

F) Duesberg points to the fact that, before the retrovirus HIV was discovered, and before AIDS was identified and proclaimed as an infectious disorder, people in high risk groups were dying of the same disease symptoms and were diagnosed quite differently. Before AIDS, these same symptoms were diagnosed as candidiasis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, syphilis, anemia, dementia, sarcoma, and other diseases or infections well-known to attending physicians. Today, the diagnosis of "AIDS" is made whenever any of 25 different disease symptoms appear in the presence of active HIV or HIV antibody. If they display symptoms and have traces of HIV in their blood, the physicians says they have "AIDS"; if no traces of HIV are found, they are diagnosed as having one or more of those original 25 diseases. Duesberg points out the incredible potency attributed to this one virus, HIV, which is said to produce such widely varied symptoms -- and yet, as discussed above, laboratory studies of HIV suggest its hidden nature, its non-toxicity, and its difficulty of transmission.

G) The HIV hypothesis of AIDS is rooted in the general viral theory of diseases. However, historically, viral theories of disease have generally failed to bring forth either cures or advancements in treatments. This is particularly true for cancer and other degenerative, immunologically-related disorders. Funding for virus research had precipitously declined over the years. But AIDS changed all that. HIV was announced, not at a scientific meeting, but rather at a Washington D.C. press conference. In April 1984, Margaret Heckler, then Secretary of Health and Human Services, announced "The probable cause of AIDS has been found", and then introduced Dr. Robert Gallo, who presented his "discovery of the AIDS virus" to a story-hungry press. This political event was eventually overshadowed by the fact that Gallo had misrepresented "his" discovery of HIV -- in fact, he had acquired his samples of HIV on loan from the real discoverer, Luc Montagnier of the Pasteur Institute in Paris. A prolonged legal battle ensued regarding who would retain lucrative international patent rights to HIV-antibody testing, the so-called "AIDS Tests" which cost from $15 to $50 each. Both the French and American governments got into the legal dispute, backing their respective scientists. Later, in an out-of-court settlement, both Gallo and Montagnier agreed to split the royalties, and a new "official history of the discovery of HIV" was written and distributed, expunged of all unpleasant references to the unethical stealing of ideas, or the legal dispute. Fortunately, Gallo was later exposed and no credible individuals in the scientific community supported the "official history". However, Gallo has never been censured for his unethical conduct; he collects new awards and medals nearly every month, and his laboratory is very-well funded by tax dollars. By contrast, Duesberg, the major vocal critic of the entire shabby affair, has been censored and isolated for his criticisms, his research funding terminated. As hundreds of millions of public dollars are being shoveled into the research laboratories of the HIV=AIDS researchers, and into generally ineffective and counter-productive "safe sex" educational programs, no advancements in the treatment or prevention of AIDS has taken place. The HIV Hypothesis of AIDS has produced no public health benefits, and is a total failure, but it is quite a gravy train for a lot of special interests!

II. Epidemiology of AIDS

As mentioned in my prior review of Fumento's book, there is no epidemiological evidence demonstrating an "AIDS epidemic" is taking place outside of recognized high-risk groups. The high risk groups are certainly suffering badly from very serious disease symptoms, but the questions remain: Are the disease symptoms displayed by these groups a product of exposure to HIV infection? Or are they the product of more commonly known infectious diseases, overlapping and opportunistically flourishing within individuals whose behavior, lifestyles, malnutrition and medications have badly weakened them, leaving them exceptionally vulnerable and wasted?

A) Homosexuals and bisexuals engaged in promiscuous "party-Player" lifestyles remain the largest at-risk group for the AIDS syndrome. Here, one can speak of a group with a collective pool of shared body fluids, suffering from chronic, multiple low-grade infections. Minor epidemics of sexually transmitted diseases (STD's), including syphilis, gonorrhea, and herpes, as well as hepatitis have occurred within the gay communities in the USA. Bowel, bladder and urinary infections related to contamination are common (eg, the "gay bowel syndrome", the "drips", etc.). Chronic exposures to both infectious materials and organisms, and correspondingly high rates of exposure to antibiotic medications, may become an integral part of the gay man's lifestyle, with a great toll upon health and immune system functioning. Even before the discovery of HIV and identification of "AIDS", the bath-house, anonymous-sex lifestyles of gay men, who were increasingly coming "out of the closet" in the larger cities, became a public-health nightmare. And this "lifestyle" includes the concurrent widespread and abundant use of various immune-depleting drugs, both legal and illegal. Interviews with gay men and symptomatic AIDS patients demonstrate the widespread use of cocaine, amphetamine, marijuana, alcohol, sexual stimulants, aphrodisiacs, and amyl or butyl nitrites ("poppers"wink, often taken in various mixtures. From all of these factors combined, one can readily see how a severely damaged immune system could result. Again, it is an Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. In particular, Kaposi's sarcoma has been identified as a by-product of nitrite exposure, even before the era of AIDS, and has specifically been linked to the use of the over-the-counter "poppers" -- this particular drug is a sphincter dilator, allowing the individual to tolerate the insertion of a fully erect penis, or even another man's fist ("fisting" techniques) into the anus. These vigorous assaults to the passive-receptive homosexual are correlated with tearing of rectal tissue, or even fistulas, all of which further breaks down protective barriers to infection.

B) Illegal injection drug users whose social condition and lifestyle includes frequent bouts with addiction, malnutrition, and the introduction of foreign substances into the bloodstream, are also at risk for immune system depletion. Generally, the life experiences of such addicted people are those of poverty and neglect of personal health and hygiene, and the introduction of foreign substances into the blood stream by injection as a commonplace, every-day affair. Over the years, these groups also suffer and decline immunologically. Duesberg properly points out the incredible naivete of the so-called "clean needle" propaganda programs, which provide antiseptic needles by which unsanitary immune-depleting substances can be injected into the bloodstream. The cocaine, amphetamine or heroin which an addict injects might be harvested by hand in Asia or South America, be packaged and processed in dirt-shacks, thick with insects and soil, and likewise handled in unsanitary conditions by dozens of possibly sick people en-route to the USA, where it is purposefully cut with additional unsanitary materials of various sorts, in back-room or basement laboratories, etc. -- but for some reason, we are told that AIDS will be prevented if these people only inject such "junk" with a clean needle! Clearly, there is no science behind such politically-motivated assertions. There are good arguments for assisting drug addicts and decriminalizing illegal drugs, but "combatting HIV infection" is not one of them.

C) HIV-antibody positive individuals may also suffer a health risk from AIDS medications routinely administered by physicians uncritical of drug-company propaganda. There are, for example, large numbers of HIV-antibody positive individuals who have for years remained completely free of any symptoms for AIDS or any other significant disease. When treated with medications like AZT, however, these people are observed to sicken and die from "wasting disease" in short order. The question is, do they die from HIV-induced AIDS, or from toxic AZT? Regarding AZT, it was an experimental cancer chemotherapy drug, but was withdrawn from testing and never approved for public use because of toxic side effects. Indeed, AZT is a DNA-chain terminator which suppresses immune-system functions and produces many of the same symptoms attributed to HIV! According to Duesberg and his associates, healthy people who are treated with AZT start developing AIDS-like symptoms within one year, gradually to waste away with mortalitiy rates ranging from 1/3 to 3/4 of all who are treated. No truly controlled studies have ever been performed with AZT, and so nobody knows for certain if the thousands of symptom- free but HIV-antibody positives who took the drug and died, died because of "HIV-induced AIDS" or because of AZT- poisoning. Many of the young people, and various Hollywood celebrities who were paraded on television talk shows, who preached the "safe-sex" and "sex can kill" propaganda to audiences, and who themselves later died from "AIDS" were treated with AZT from the very beginning, even though they showed no signs, or few signs of ill-health at the start of their program of AZT ingestion. Some examples: Arthur Ashe, the heterosexual tennis professional, and Kimberly Bergalis, who supposedly "caught AIDS" from her Florida dentist -- Bergalis had only a minor yeast infection at the start of her AZT program. In typical fashion, the news media focused upon and widely broadcast the details of their gradual degeneration and painful deaths, which exhibited all the classic symptoms of AZT poisoning. Meanwhile, Duesberg and other critics of AZT were routinely censored from media exposure, insuring the public heard only good things about AZT and the "progress in treatment of AIDS".

D) Hemophiliacs and immune-suppressed infants are often identified as an "at risk" group for AIDS. But by definition, these are groups who already suffer from major health problems. Hemophiliacs receive multiple intravenous transfusions over the course of the years, repeatedly exposing them to foreign blood products, and other powerful medications may be given. Likewise with immune-suppressed infants, whose mothers were often drug-addicted and malnourished. Not all of these individuals, indeed only a small proportion, may be HIV infected -- indeed, the proportion of HIV infections among hemophiliacs or immune-suppressed infants has never been greater than what exists in the general population at large. Additionally, it has not been demonstrated that HIV infections occur more frequently among acutely ill hemophiliacs or immune-suppressed infants than among those not so acutely ill, and who recover to a reasonable state of health. Again, the health problems of such acutely ill hemophiliacs and infants has never been demonstrated to be caused by HIV.

E) Generally, heterosexual promiscuousness has no correlation to AIDS, and itself is not a risk factor. Studies of prostitutes in Nevada brothels, which forbid anal intercourse or the use of drugs, demonstrate the absence of HIV infection or AIDS-like symptoms. However, street prostitutes in large cities, such as New York, are often found to suffer immune system damage, not from sexual promiscuity, but rather from drug usage, malnutrition, and other factors related to life on the streets. Drug usage and associated malnutrition is also the mechanism for immune system depletion among groups whose "risk factor" is often, for lack of information, mis-identified as simply "heterosexual HIV transmission". These groups include lower-income inner city populations with higher levels of drug usage, malnutrition, and other immune-damaging correlations. It would be incorrect to say that race, ethnicity, and immigration status play a role in the risk for AIDS, and likewise incorrect that "heterosexual HIV transmission" is the mechanism by which their immune systems became depleted. The "risk factors" borne by some racial minorities and immigrant groups are the same as those identified above for the racial majority of non-immigrants: behavioral, lifestyle, dietary and environmental.

F) The "AIDS epidemic" in the USA and Europe is fundamentally different from that of Africa, giving the appearance of two completely unrelated epidemics. In the USA and Europe, it is primarily males who are affected, either as homosexuals or drug addicts; no other virus or sexually transmitted disease is so selective as this. In the USA and Europe, "AIDS" is identified through disease symptoms long known, observed and recognized by physicians in those nations (plus HIV traces, of course). By contrast, African AIDS is composed of disease symptoms different from those observed in the USA or Europe, but typical of those long observed by physicians in Africa. The African epidemic also afflicts roughly equal numbers of males and females. In the USA and Europe, the epidemic is not primarily affecting the weakest members of society, such as infants and the elderly, who usually are among the first to fall from infectious illness. Rather, HIV is touted as affecting mainly the biologically strongest, young adults in their 20s and 30s. Again, these sex-selective, age-selective, and geographically-skewed epidemiological differences are not characteristic of other microbe-borne diseases.

G) In Africa, there is little money for public health measures, and so the expensive HIV-antibody test, or "AIDS test" is infrequently administered. The diagnosis of "AIDS", as accepted today by the World Health Organization and other public health bodies, is often the mere presentation of symptoms of the various AIDS-correlated diseases. Through such creative book-keeping, vast numbers of people in Africa are said to be dying of unproven and undocumented AIDS. Traditional mortality factors at work in Africa, which have taken a terrible death toll over the centuries (famine, malnutrition, pestilent parasites, infectious organisms, and widespread African STD's,) are ignored in this rush to classify the problem as a malady caused by the single virus HIV. The epidemiology of AIDS in Africa certainly provides no supporting evidence for the HIV hypothesis, and in any case, cannot be used to make any meaningful predictions about the future health of Americans or Europeans.

H) In the USA, deceptive statistical manipulations have inflated the numbers of HIV infected individuals and AIDS deaths. Firstly, the CDC early got into the habit of classifying HIV-positive individuals according to political, and not scientific criteria. For example, immigrants testing positive for HIV often would not acknowledge their homosexuality or illegal drug use. Drug use is a deportable offense for immigrants, and many foreign nations have much stricter social taboos about homosexuality. Therefore, these groups routinely had fewer reported homosexuals and drug users, inflating the "unknown" category. When the general public began to associate this "unknown" factor to specific nationalities, prejudice developed, and for social reasons, entire groups were simply reclassified into the "heterosexual HIV transmission" category. Revised figures were then released by the CDC, showing an upward spurt in the numbers "infected with HIV through heterosexual contact." The newspapers would then routinely announce "a dramatic surge in the numbers people infected with AIDS by heterosexual transmission", with extrapolations out to the year 2000 suggesting the entire world would be infected: eg, "everyone is at risk". Only a few journalists, like Fumento, would report the real reasons for the "increase".

I) The definition of what constitutes AIDS has been constantly expanding, with more diseases being added to the list with each passing year. Today, not only are tuberculosis, pneumonia, syphilis, herpes, anemia, dementia, Kaposi's sarcoma, and other long-known diseases often lumped under the banner of AIDS, but problems such as chronic fatigue syndrome and yeast infections are being redefined as having a background in HIV infection. These latter two problems afflict women in high proportions, and their reclassification as "AIDS indicators" have unscientifically inflated the "heterosexual risk" category. When such new disease classifications occur, by magic the numbers of "infected AIDS victims" balloons, all without solid epidemiological evidence or proof. The news media, of course, reports these new figures with the usual drama and lack of critical scrutiny.

J) The correlations between active HIV, HIV antibody and the disease symptoms of the above individuals in the "high risk" groups have never been proven to be more than spurious correlations, lacking in attributable causal characteristics. This is true for all the various "AIDS diseases", wrongly attributed to HIV. These same diseases appear in the general population both with and without evidence of HIV exposure. Furthermore, HIV antibody is present among large segments of the overall background population, without evidence of any associated disease pathology -- excepting for when these a-symptomatic individuals are scared by the AIDS propaganda machine, into a program of AZT medication. To prove that HIV is the cause of AIDS, and make HIV=AIDS more than a speculative hypothesis, it would be necessary to show the presence of HIV among patients with AIDS diseases whose personal history did not include: 1) chronic male homosexual activity with associated chronic drug abuse and antibiotic dependency, 2) massive ingestion or injections of legal and illegal drugs, and 3) use of toxic medications, including AZT. Likewise one would have to show that HIV was absent among groups of healthy, a-symptomatic individuals. In spite of the millions which have been spent on AIDS research, such a study has never been undertaken. Duesberg's arguments have fallen on mostly deaf and stubbornly arrogant ears. And without funding, neither Duesberg nor his supporters could undertake such a controlled study themselves. Research funds today flow only in the direction of the HIV Fundamentalists.

III. The Politics of AIDS

A) The advocates of condom distribution programs have no credible scientific evidence to support the stated goals of their social engineering. Studies on the safety and efficacy of condoms firstly suggest the inability of condoms to prevent the passage of virus-sized particles. This is particularly true for the thinner-walled varieties. In addition, the failure rate of condoms is a major concern not addressed in these programs. Thick walled condoms are better in resisting breakage, but thin-walled varieties are more desired, given the more natural feeling during intercourse. However, thin condoms tend to break more readily, and all condoms tend to reduce sexual pleasure. The consequences of these facts are: there is a lot of compromising involved when condoms are used. They may de-excite a man, causing temporary loss of erection and slippage of the condom; or they may break. The effectiveness of condoms even for birth control is not so good -- next to the rhythm method and "withdrawl", condoms are a frequently-cited method of "birth control" employed by women visiting abortion clinics.

Given the absence of evidence to link HIV with AIDS, and the generally poor track record of condoms, a question is raised as to the motivations for the condom propaganda. Two elements come to mind. Firstly, condoms very definitely shift birth control practices away from methods which are under control of the female and therefore are more likely to be workable and successful, such as the pill or diaphragm -- therefore, to the extent they reduce reliance on better methods of birth control, they work to increase unwanted pregnancy. Condom propaganda and distribution also appear designed to increase sexual anxiety and displeasure. Condom activists rarely address the associated reduction of sexual pleasure, and generally distribute the devices as part of hysterical "safe sex" educational programs. The safe-sex activists I have come into contact with displayed an arrogant disinterest in any facts or evidence which would conflict with their eagerly-delivered "sex can kill" warnings to schoolchildren.

Fumento points to a growing suspicion among adolescents towards these "sex-educators" -- increasingly, schoolchildren simply don't believe them, concluding (properly so) that all the talk about AIDS in schools are big lies designed solely to frighten them out of having sex. A telling fact is that, before AIDS, most of the condom activists had little or no interest in matters of public health or sexual hygiene counseling. Likewise, the overwhelming majority are totally ignorant of, or blatantly hostile towards the findings of the AIDS critics, such as Peter Duesberg. In the San Francisco area, we routinely see more extreme examples of this "condomania": billboards simultaneously promoting condoms and homosexuality -- naked-to-the-waist homosexual men kissing or embracing, with a short sentence about "safe sex" below. These public "educational programs", well-funded with tax money or donations from pharmacy companies, studiously avoid any mention of risky immune-depleting behaviors or the effects of poppers or other drugs; they have done little or nothing to slow the incidence of immune-system damage among high-risk groups. AIDS is actually increasing today among younger gay men in large American cities. Concurrent to this increase, we also observe an increasing number of unwanted teenage pregnancies, as the basics of birth control and sexual hygiene education are being displaced by the distinctly sex-negative propaganda of the condom pushers.

B) In the early 1990s, Burroughs-Wellcome Pharmaceutical, the manufacturer of AZT, was shaken under growing criticism of the drug. New studies demonstrated no benefits to AZT users, but documented negative health effects. Burroughs-Wellcome therefore proposed to reduce the dosages -- Duesberg's critique of this proposal was, simply, with less poison, the patients would take a bit longer to die. The general response of the Official AIDS Establishment to Duesberg and other AIDS critics can be surmised from the following report, which is fairly typical of the way Big Science treats the voices of dissent:

Dissent at the Berlin AIDS Conference

Despite over 6,000 presentations, nothing useful came out of the IX International Conference on AIDS (Berlin 7-11 June 1993). The prevailing mood was one of despair and confusion.

Hopes placed in Jonas Salk's experimental vaccine, to be given to those already "infected" with HIV, were shattered when his presentation showed that the vaccine did nothing. [Newsday medical writer Laurie Garrett noted that of the 9000 people at the AIDS conference listening to Jonas Salk, some "had cellular telephones and were calling their stockbrokers on Wall Street straight from the hall"]

Some drama was provided by Wellcome Pharmaceutical's frenetic efforts at "damage control", in the wake of the Concorde Trial [showing AZT did not help patients]. Wellcome sponsored satellite symposia, gave free lunches, and published advertisements, but to no avail. The Concorde researchers stood by their findings -- that AZT had no benefits for asymptomatic, HIV-positive individuals -- and Wellcome shares continued to fall.

In one way Berlin was a breakthrough. For the first time at an international AIDS conference, there was a presence of AIDS dissidents, who came to Berlin from North and South America, Africa, India, and most European countries. During the week of the conference, the English-language version of Fritz Poppenberg's film, "The AIDS Rebels" was shown. AIDS critics stood outside the conference center (ICC), with signs and leaflets denouncing the "AIDS Lie" and the "rat poison, AZT". On Berlin's Open Channel TV, 9 hours of AIDS-critical programs were aired, produced by Peter Schmidt and Kawi Schneider. For one day, AIDS critics had a table inside the ICC itself.

At the first press conference (6 June), journalists asked conference organizers why no alternative voices were represented -- for example, Peter Duesberg. Habermehl said that Duesberg had not submitted an abstract, and that alternative voices were represented by ACT UP [a homosexual activist group]. Journalists were not satisfied, and pointed out that the conference had issued speaking invitations to members of ACT UP and Project Inform, and to the discredited AIDS expert, Robert Gallo.

Later on the 6th, ACT UP held a poorly attended press conference. Most of the 300 ACT UP members had the 950 DM [$600] entrance fee waived by the organizers. Many had travelled to Berlin, staying in hotels with swimming pools, with all expenses paid by Wellcome. An ACT UP representative from London admitted that his group had received L50,000 [$75,000] from Wellcome.

The same day, a television program attacked the "Duesbergians". A representative of the leading AIDS organization, Deutsche AIDS-Hilfe, said that nobody should listen to AIDS critics, and showed a slick new, 30-page pamphlet, "All a Lie? Arguments to AIDS Criticism". Finally, the woman narrator referred to AIDS critics as "rotten eggs" and the camera showed a close up of a splattering egg.

At a press conference on the 7th, representatives of the World Health Organization and the World Bank discussed vast amounts of money being allotted to "AIDS Prevention". For example, $250 million has been lent to Brazil, so that the population can be informed about condoms and "safe" needles.

At a press conference on the 8th, Joan Shenton of Meditel Productions of London, asked: Was it not time to re-appraise the basic AIDS orthodoxies, including alleged heterosexual spread? Martin Delaney of Project Inform, a California group that is funded by Wellcome and other pharmaceutical interests, angrily confronted Shenton and shook her by the wrist. Delaney, who is not a scientist, was a featured conference speaker. Robert Laarhoven, a representative of the Dutch Foundation for Alternative AIDS Research (S.A.A.O) and a journalist for the Dutch magazine CARE, asked Habermehl whether the invitation to Robert Gallo was issued before or after he had been found guilty of "scientific misconduct". Habermehl declined to answer; Gallo became angry, and yelled at a reporter, "Don't bother me!"

Beginning at noon on Wednesday the 9th, Robert Laarhoven set up a literature table, with reprints of Rethinking AIDS. All afternoon the table was a gathering point for AIDS critics. I had expected hostility, but it was just the opposite -- people were keenly interested in hearing our ideas.

On Thursday the 10th, the AIDS Empire struck back. Robert Laarhoven was approached by conference officials, police, and a member of the border control. His press pass was confiscated and he was threatened with deportation from Germany for having committed "criminal trespass" -- placing copies of Rethinking AIDS on an unauthorized table. Many other groups had put literature on tables in the same area, but the conference officials were not concerned about them. Earlier in the week, the S.A.A.O. had applied for permission to put copies of Rethinking AIDS in the press release area; their request was denied.

In front of the ICC, Christian Joswig and Peter Schmidt were attacked by several dozen members of ACT UP, who destroyed signs, burned leaflets and attempted to destroy camera equipment. Conference officials witnessed these acts, and then ordered the victims of the assault to stay at least 100 meters from the ICC. Officials took no action against the attackers from ACT UP.

Also on the 10th, 100 ACT UP members destroyed a booth belonging to AIDS-Information Switzerland. They chanted obscenities, smashed panels, destroyed displays and chairs, and tore up literature, before covering the remains of the booth with 30 rolls of toilet paper. The Swiss group's sin had been to criticize condoms.

At the final press conference on Friday the 11th, a dozen media people passed out a press release, "Offenses Against Free Speech". I asked Habermehl if he would apologize for those offenses against free speech for which he personally was responsible, and if he would rebuke ACT UP for their violent attacks on the rights of others. He said he would not. The moderator refused to allow other known AIDS critics, like Joan Shenton, to speak.

If future AIDS conferences want to call themselves "trade shows", let them. But if they claim any affinity with science, they had better show a lot more respect for free inquiry.

(John Lauritsen, Rethinking AIDS, 1(7):2, July 1993)

Duesberg and his supporters, who today number in the hundreds, have typically been banished from official conferences and symposia on the AIDS question, particularly in the USA. Major scientific journals, such as Science and Nature, have published seriously flawed studies purporting to demonstrate that illegal drugs are not the causative factor for AIDS, alongside of condemnations of Duesberg and other AIDS critics. The editors of these journals have often refused to print pointed criticisms of the studies which demonstrate where they are flawed, and likewise refused to allow letters of rebuttal against the personal attacks. (The 11 March 1993 Commentary in Nature, by Ascher, et al.,"Does Drug Use Cause AIDS?", and associated 16 April 1993 Editorial in Science are cases in point -- both were seriously flawed and attacked Duesberg by name, but no published critique or rebuttal was allowed.) It is Big Science at work, in an unholy collusion with Big Medicine, Big Government, and Big Media. Some HIV Fundamentalists have even called for the forced silencing of AIDS critics, on the grounds that they are "confusing the public" and "causing deaths" by getting in the way of the AZT medication, HIV vaccination, and safe-sex programs. While these same conference gatherings and research journals will invite comments from homosexual activist groups, and spotlight the discredited Gallo and other HIV/AZT millionaires, Duesberg and the AIDS critics are forbidden access to the podium, and threatened or physically attacked.

Fortunately, there is growing public knowledge of the circus atmosphere, pseudo-science and vested interests at work behind the HIV hypothesis of AIDS, and the public has generally become better educated and skeptical of the new poisons being peddled by doctors and pharmacy companies. A new AIDS criticism group, "Project AIDS International" has been formed, apparently for the main purpose to bring criminal charges and class-action lawsuits against officials of Burroughs-Wellcome Pharmaceutical. The allegation is made they knew AZT was both highly toxic and worthless against AIDS, and continued to promote it even after thousands of people began to sicken and die from the treatment.

The above facts are testimony to the general death of science and critical science journalism in the USA. Where is the independent news media? Where are the independent scientists and scientific scholarly societies? The answer is, they are all emotionally contracted and too intellectually incapacitated to effectively deal with this burning sexual issue, or they have been bought off, threatened into silence, or fired from positions of public influence. A deep culture-wide emotional anxiety and paralyzing anti-sexual hysteria has silenced most people on the AIDS issue -- they simply parrot what comes through the television or newspapers. A cadre of loud and vocal anti-sexual zealots now dominates the discussion. Their political agendas have been publicized, and sometimes written into law. Nearly everyone, from right-wing conservatives to left-wing radicals, has fallen lock-step into brainless nodding approval of the public anti-heterosexual brainwash. Also, there is a tight collusion of moneyed special interests controlling academe, medicine, politics, and the press. Dissenters to the "Official Truth" that "HIV causes AIDS" have been effectively silenced. This collusion of emotional and economic factors have dovetailed to barricade rational public discussion and debate on the issue.

The Big Lie of the "heterosexual AIDS epidemic" satisfies the most deep emotional fears and hatreds of gratified genitality in the average individual. The emotional component is the only factor which explains how and why this disastrous lie has become a new Official Truth, why to question it publicly is to risk social isolation or attack from "believers" -- and why the mythology has worked to reinforce the most pleasure-fearing and censorious aspects of human personal relationships and social contact. "AIDS" was the emotional plague's deceitful response to an un-focused and chaotic, but potentially healthy sexual revolution, and it has been a most effective deceit, of sweeping, global proportions.

There is no valid scientific proof or even suggestive evidence to support the huge public investment in the hypothesis that HIV causes AIDS. As Duesberg says, the HIV hypothesis fails to explain or predict the epidemiology and pathology of AIDS. It is a failed hypothesis which has cost thousands of lives, and billions of wasted dollars. The HIV hypothesis of AIDS is not supported by science, but is rather maintained by big money pharmacy investments, by political hardball tactics from groups with clear political agendas, and by a lot of bad science, often undertaken by those who profited handsomely from the carnage. The campaign to inform the public that "HIV causes AIDS" and "everyone is at risk for AIDS" is, bluntly, a Big Lie, and should be openly exposed and corrected at every possible level.

Two years ago, the Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis came into existence, as a result of an effort to get the following four-sentence letter published in a number of prominent scientific journals. The letter today has nearly 400 signatories, at least half of which hold advanced degrees (Ph.D., M.D., etc.). To date, the letter has still not been published in those journals:

"It is widely believed by the general public that a retrovirus called HIV causes the group of diseases called AIDS. Many biomedical scientists now question this hypothesis. We propose that a thorough reappraisal of the existing evidence for and against this hypothesis be conducted by a suitable independent group. We further propose that critical epidemiological studies be devised and undertaken."

Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of the HIV/AIDS Hypothesis.
2040 Polk Street, #321 San Francisco, CA 94104 USA

REFERENCES

- Adams, Jad: AIDS, The HIV Myth, St. Martin's Press, NY, 1989.

- Bethel, Tom: "The Cure that Failed: Did the AIDS lobby know what it was doing when it pressed the government to approve AZT?" National Review, 10 May 1993, pp.33-35.

- Duesberg, Peter: "AIDS Acquired by Drug Consumption and Other Non-Contagious Risk Factors", Pharmac. Ther. 55:201-277, 1992. Also see: Duesberg, P.: Infectious AIDS: Have We Been Misled?, North Atlantic Books, Berkeley, 1996; and AIDS; Virus or Drug Induced?; Contemporary Issues in Genetics and Evolution, Vol. 5, Edited by Peter H. Duesberg (Partly reprinted from Genetica Vol. 95, No. 1-3, 1995) Kluwer Academics Press Dordrecht, The Netherlands,1996.

- Fumento, Michael: The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS: How a Tragedy has been Distorted by Media and Partisan Politics, Basic Books, NY 1990.

- Fumento, M.: "Teenaids, the Latest HIV Fib", New Republic, 10 August 1992, pp.17-19.

- Rappoport, J.: AIDS, Inc.: Scandal of the Century, Human Energy Press, San Bruno, CA, 1988.

- Root-Bernstein, Robert: Rethinking AIDS: The Tragic Cost of Premature Consensus, Free Press, NY, 1993.

- Harman, Robert: "The Emotional Plague and the AIDS Hysteria," Journal of Orgonomy, 22(2):173-195, Nov. 1988.

Postscript: Controlled scientific studies have recently been undertaken on the Western Blot and ELISA "AIDS tests", demonstrating a very high rate of false-positives among both sick and healthy people who have never been exposed to HIV, but who have, instead, previously experienced general immunological stress of various sorts. These "AIDS tests" often yield a "positive" result if the tested individual has previously been exposed to other viruses and microbes, foreign blood proteins (as from transfusions), and/or excessive toxic illegal or legal drugs, including excessive antibiotics. HIV has very little to do with the "positivity" of the so-called "AIDS tests". These new studies further prove that AIDS is not an infectious disorder and has little or no relationship to the virus HIV. See:

Eleini Papadopulos-Eleopulos, et al: "Is a Postive Western Blot Proof of HIV Infection?", Biotechnology, Vol.11, June 1993, p.696-707.

Oscar Kashala, et al: "Infection with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) and Human T Cell Lymphotropic Viruses among Leprosy Patients and Contacts: Correlation Between HIV-1 Cross-Reactivity and Antibodies to Lipoarabinomannan", J. Infectious Diseases, 1994:169:296-304.

If you enjoyed and benefited from reading this article, please consider to
purchase our publications on similar topics, or to
make a donation to the OBRL research fund.
Thank you!

Click here for AIDS Criticism Resource Guide

Click here to review and/or purchase books and videos
presenting scientific criticism of the "infectious HIV" theory of AIDS

Return to Articles Page

Return to Home Page

Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc.
A Non-Profit Science Research and Educational Foundation, Since 1978
Greensprings Center, PO Box 1148
Ashland, Oregon 97520 USA
E-mail to: demeo@mind.net

This page, and all contents, Copyright (C) 1996
by the Orgone Biophysical Research Laboratory, Inc.
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by aboroma: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2009
The Myth of Sexual 'AIDS'

Propaganda is to democracies what violence is to dictatorships.
The duty of intellectuals is to tell the truth and expose lie.

Noam Chomsky
[Go to header] Sex has nothing to do with 'AIDS'
[Go to header] CDC, UNAIDS and WHO positions
[Go to header] 'AIDS' Pseudo science
[Go to header] What about Africa? Sex has nothing to do with it
[Go to header] Political Disease
[Go to header] Poisoning Babies is one Result of that Deception

Virus Myth Bookshelf
Positively False
Joan Shenton, Positively False; Exposing the myths around HIV and AIDS, 1998, 310 pages.

Impure Science
Steven Epstein, Impure Science; AIDS, activism, and the politics of knowledge, University of California Press, USA 1996, 466 pages.

How a Virus that never Was deceived the World
Neville Hodgkinson, AIDS; The Failure of Contemporary Science, How a Virus that Never Was Deceived the World, 1996, 420 pages.

What if everything you thought you knew about AIDS was wrong?
Christine Maggiore, What If Everything You Thought You Knew About AIDS Was Wrong? 4th edition, USA, 125 pages.

Gravest Show on Earth
Elinor Burkett, The gravest Show on Earth : America in the age of AIDS, Boston, Houghton Mifflin, 1995, 398 pages.

Science Fictions
John Crewdson, Science Fictions: A Scientific Mystery, A Massive Cover-Up, and the Dark Legacy of Robert Gallo, Little Brown & Company, 2002, 672 pages.

AIDS War
John Lauritsen, THE AIDS WAR: Propaganda, Profiteering and Genocide from the Medical-Industrial Complex. Asklepios, 1993, 480 pages.

Deadly Deception
Robert E. Willner, Deadly Deception; The Proof that Sex and HIV absolutely do not cause AIDS, 1994, 266 pages.

Good Intentions; How big business and the medical establishment are corrupting the fight against AIDS
Bruce Nussbaum, Good Intentions; How big business and the medical establishment are corrupting the fight against AIDS, Atlantic Monthly Press, USA 1990, 352 pages.

AIDS Inc
Jon Rappoport, AIDS Inc.; Scandal of the century, Human Energy Press, USA 1988, 1993.

Inventing the AIDS Virus
Peter H. Duesberg, Inventing the AIDS Virus, Regnery, USA 1996, 720 pages.

Infectious AIDS: Have we been misled?
Peter H. Duesberg, Infectious AIDS: Have We Been Misled? North Atlantic Books USA 1995, 582 pages.

AIDS; Virus or drug induced?
Peter H. Duesberg (editor), AIDS; Virus or Drug Induced? Contemporary Issues in Genetics and Evolution vol. 5, Monograph, Kluwer Academics Publishers 1996, 365 pages.

Rethinking AIDS
Robert Root-Bernstein, Rethinking AIDS: The Tragic Cost of Premature Consensus, Free Press, 1993, 512 pages.
There is No reliable evidence of Sexual Transmission
Sex has nothing to do with 'AIDS'
Result of the largest and longest study of the heterosexual transmission of 'HIV' in the United States:

We followed 175 HIV-discordant couples over time, for a total of approximately 282 couple-years of follow up [, ]

We observed no seroconversion after entry into the study.

Padian NS et al. Heterosexual transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) in Northern California: Results from a ten-year study. American Journal of Epidemiology. 1997;146(4):350-7.

David W. Rasnick, PhD, member of the Scientific Group for the Reappraisal of AIDS, also present this study in Sex has nothing to do with AIDS, a letter published by the British Medical Journal.

The 'Prostitute' Paradox

If 'AIDS' ('HIV') was sexually transmitted, we should find it in sex-trade workers. The following references, including five studies published in prestigious scientific journals, demonstrate no sexual transmission.

In this study, the authors estimated overall and cause-specific mortality among prostitute women. They recorded information on prostitute women identified by police and health department surveillance in Colorado Springs, Colorado, from 1967 to 1999. The authors assessed cause-specific mortality in this open cohort of 1,969 women [, ]

Violence and drug use were the predominant causes of death, both during periods of prostitution and during the whole observation period. [, ] Deaths from acquired immunodeficiency syndrome occurred exclusively among prostitutes who admitted to injecting drug use or were inferred to have a history of it.

Potterat J J et al. Mortality in a Long-term Open Cohort of Prostitute Women. Am J Epidemiol 2004;159:778-785.

During a 36-month period, a multidisciplinary team manned a van that visited the major location of open prostitution in the Tel Aviv area [, ]

All 128 females who did not admit to drug abuse were seronegative.

A thorough search of recent literature fail to demonstrate unequivocal seropositivity among British, French, German, Italian, or Dutch prostitutes without drug histories.

Modan, B et al. Prevalence of HIV antibodies in transsexual and female prostitutes, American Journal of Public Health. 1992;82(4):590-592.

Michael Wright also report this study in A Former AIDS Researcher Has Second Thoughts, part one: Manufacturing the AIDS Scare.

In order to determine whether prostitutes operating outside of areas of high drug abuse have equally elevated rates of infection, 354 prostitutes were surveyed in Tijuana, Mexico [, ]

None of the 354 [blood] samples [, ] was positive for HIV-1 or HIV-2

Condoms were used [, ] for less than half of their sexual contacts.

Only 4 female prostitutes (1%) admitted to ever having abused intravenous drugs.

Infection with HIV was not found in this prostitute population despite the close proximity to neighboring San Diego, CA, which has a high incidence of diagnosed cases of AIDS, and to Los Angeles, which has a reported 4% prevalence of HIV infection in prostitutes.

Hyams KC et al. HIV infection in a non-drug abusing prostitute population. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1989;21(3):353-4.

David Crowe also report this study in Referenced Quotes about Transmission of HIV and AIDS.

In order to evaluate the frequency of sexual transmission of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) among promiscuous heterosexuals, we studied the prevalence of HIV infection among a group of predominantly Caucasian call girls and women working for escort services and massage parlors in New York City. In the 78 subjects studied, the mean age was 31.6 years and the mean duration of prostitution was 5.1 years. Study participants each had a median of 200 different sexual partners in the preceding year. [, ]

none of the 72 non-drug-abusers were seropositive for HIV. This study indicates that despite their promiscuity, HIV infection is still uncommon in call girls in New York City

Seidlin M et al. Prevalence of HIV infection in New York call girls. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes. JAIDS, 1988;1(2):150-4

448 licensed female prostitutes in Nuremburg, West Germany, were studied in March and April 1986.

No prostitute tested was anti-HIV positive [, ] they had been prostitutes for 77 months on average [, ] The mean number of clients was 13 per week [, ]

This heterosexually very active group of women has remained free from HIV infection.

Smith GL, Smith KF. Lack of HIV infection and condom use in licensed prostitutes. Lancet. 1986;1392.

In September, 1985, we collected 56 samples of blood in the rue Saint-Denis, the most notorious street in Paris for prostitution. [, ]

No prostitute was seropositive.

These women, aged 18-60 have sexual intercourse 15-25 times daily and do not routinely use protection. Although contracting AIDS is greatly feared by these women, only 15 used condoms with all their customers.

[, ] none of the Paris prostitute was a drug addict.

Brenky-Faudeux D, Fribourg-Blanc A. HTLV-III antibody in prostitutes. Lancet. 1985;2:1424.

The same results were reported from Amsterdam, one of the world's centers of legalized prostitution. When several hundred non-drug using prostitutes were studied, investigators found no HIV-positive women even though they averaged more than 200 clients per year

Coutinho RA, van der Helm TH. [No indications for LAV/HTLV-III in non-drug-using prostitutes in Amsterdam]. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd, 1986;130(11):508. As presented by David W. Rasnick, PhD, in a letter published by the British Medical Journal Sex has nothing to do with AIDS.

We saw that sexual transmission has not been demonstrated in sex-trade workers. Of course, those who take hard drugs are more likely to become sick, it has nothing to do with 'HIV' or 'AIDS'. Strong drugs have a proven immune suppressive effect, and intravenous drugs injections often carry some foreign proteins, adding an extra burden on the immune system.

No evidence of 'HIV' transmission
[Google Answer] has a politically correct answer, to the question of sexual 'HIV' Transmission, with the authoritative 'AIDS science' pseudo-scientific finish; here is the [edited] comment from Peaceandlove.ca. Of course, do not miss the CDC official answer.

No reliable evidence has ever been presented, for the Sexual Transmission of 'HIV/AIDS'.

Note that all the references presented [, ] in the answer, are related to the US Department of Health and Human Services. No objective source.

They have been shaping 'AIDS science' ever since the official 'HIV/AIDS' proclamation, during the Reagan administration, 1984 April 24th, presented by the US Secretary of Health and Human Services. An international press conference in the National Academy of Sciences auditorium packed with journalists and television crews.

"The journalists reporting this event didn't notice the telltale signs that there was something fishy about the occasion. An obvious anomaly was that the announcement was made prior to publication of the articles presenting the evidence. A firm rule of scientific publication bans this practice. [, ]"

The subject of Michael Crichton's latest book, In State of Fear, is the subversion of science in behalf of sociopolitical agendas. In a recent speech, he said that "the greatest challenge facing mankind is the challenge of distinguishing reality from fantasy, truth from propaganda."

"some scientists (and increasing numbers, in some fields) have been seduced away from truth-telling into the exciting realms of policy-making and mass persuasion"

In State of Fear, one of the characters tells the hero that "the military-industrial complex is no longer the primary driver of society, For the last 15 years we have been under the control of an entirely new complex, far more powerful and far more pervasive. I call it the politico-legal-media complex , And it is dedicated to promoting fear in the population, under the guise of promoting safety."

How can a male human contract HIV from a female human, in a detail physiological explanation, during unprotected sexual vaginal intercourse? Google Answer, with a comment by Gilles St-Pierre for PeaceandLove.ca, January 2005.

there has been the assumption in both scientific and lay communities that vaginal HIV transmission does commonly exists, [, ] the basis for that assumption rests on data that are unacceptably weak or flawed. The need for sexual change that has been claimed by public health and other authorities is not supported by the scientific data

Brody S, Lack of Evidence for Transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Through Vaginal Intercourse, Archives of Sexual Behavior 1995;24(4): 383-393.

Stuart Brody, Professor of Medical Psychology at the University of Tubingen, Germany, also wrote Sex at risk, Transaction Publishers, 1997, 222 pages. Sex at Risk is a review of the scientific literature dealing with the transmission of AIDS. Like Michael Fumento's The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS, it exposes the mythology surrounding vaginal intercourse and AIDS transmission.

"Nobody wants to look at the facts about the disease. It's the most extraordinary thing I've ever seen. I've sent countless letters to medical journals pointing out the epidemiological discrepancies and they simply ignore them . . .
this whole heterosexual AIDS thing is a hoax."

Dr Gordon Stewart, emeritus professor of epidemiology, University of Glasgow, and former AIDS advisor to the World Health Organisation, as quoted by Professor Hiram Caton in AIDS Mania, a charisma of hoax,1995.

Epidemiological Evidence against Heterosexual Transmission of HIV, by Christian Fiala M.D. 2000.

Safe Sex Notice

Of course, people everywhere should be encouraged to behave more thoughtfully in their sexual lives. They should be provided with reliable counseling about condom use, contraception, family planning and venereal diseases. But whether in Cameroon or California, sex education must no longer be distorted by terrifying, dubious misinformation that equates sex with death.

Writing about the African AIDS hoax, this is the conclusion of the article Myths of AIDS and Sex, by Charles L. Geshekter, New African, October 1994.
Dr. Charles L. Geshekter is a professor of African history at the California State University, Chico.

What about Africa ? Sex has nothing to do with it.

Overall, 35% of Africa's children are at higher risk of death than they were 10 years ago. Every hour, more than 500 African mothers lose a small child. In 2002, more than four million African children died. [, ]

Mostly, death comes in familiar garb. The main causes among children are depressingly recognizable: the perinatal conditions closely associated with poverty; diarrhoeal diseases; pneumonia and other lower respiratory tract conditions; and malaria. [It has nothing to do with 'AIDS', these were also common 50 years ago.]

WHO, The World Health Report 2003.

Notes from the conference AIDS in Africa, December 8th 2003, in the European Parliament.

Nutritional AIDS dominates the scene in South Africa today as indeed it did during Apartheid. In the middle 50's and 60's, 50% of black children were dead before the age of 5. The causes of death were recorded as: PNEUMONIA, HIGH FEVER, DEHYDRATION and intractable DIARRHOEA due to protein deficiency.

Today, these clinical features are called AIDS. Today in South Africa, TB is the leading cause of death and morbidity amongst Africans, but this is called AIDS.

In conclusion, NUTRITIONAL AIDS is a direct result of Apartheid in association with capitalist iatrogenesis - hence the shacks (favelas), lack of sanitation, lack of clean drinking water, unemployment and destitution.

Prof. Sam Mhlongo, MD, Chief Specialist Family Physician & Head of The Department of Family Medicine at The Medical University of Southern Africa; Member of the South African Presidential AIDS Advisory Panel, South Africa.

In Tanzania, the population of the Kagera region, epicenter of AIDS 15 years ago, hasn't ceased growing since then, ie with a 53% increase between 1988 and 2002.

The demographic catastrophe expected as a result of the 'deadliest epidemic in history' did not materialize, on the contrary. Yet, no real, concrete anti-viral measures were applied in the region. The only explanations for this lie in the improvement in the economic conditions and in development aid. An example of a global approach to development is found in the NGO, Partage Tanzania.

While the experts, with their statistics, would have one believe that there exists an extremely serious HIV/AIDS epidemic, no trace of an epidemic is observable in the field. All that can be seen is a very poor, under-nourished population suffering from malaria, endemic immunodeficiency and common illnesses.

Tanzania, Kagera Region, epicentre of AIDS 15 years ago: Present situation, by Marc Deru, MD and Nutritionist, Member of the Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of AIDS, Belgium.

----------

During the 1990s HIV propagated rapidly in Zimbabwe, increasing at an estimated rate of 12% annually. At the same time, the overall sexually transmitted infections (STI) burden declined an estimated 25% [, ] while there was a parallel increase in reported condom use by high-risk persons (prostitutes, lorry drivers, miners, and young people).

This example frames the problem: why would a relatively low efficiency sexually transmitted virus like HIV outrun more efficiently transmitted STI? In the notable four-cities study, many common sexual risk factors linked to HIV transmission (eg, high rate of partner change, sex with prostitutes, and low condom use) were not correlated with HIV prevalence

Brewer DD, Brody S, et al. Mounting anomalies in the epidemiology of HIV in Africa: cry the beloved paradigm, International Journal of STD & AIDS 2003; 14: 144 - 147
That is one of the David Gisselquist group papers alluded to later in this page.

----------

Abstract of a thorough review of the situation of "AIDS" in Africa:

AIDS in Africa: Distinguishing Fact and Fiction, E. Papadopulos-Eleopulos (1) Valendar F. Turner (2) John M. Papadimitriou (3) Harvey Bialy (4), World Journal of Microbiology & Biotechnology, 1995;11:135-143

(1) Department of Medical Physics, The Royal Perth Hospital, Western Australia; (2) Department of Emergency Medicine, Royal Perth Hospital; (3) Department of Pathology, University of Western Australia; (4) Bio/Technology

The data widely purporting to show the existence and heterosexual transmission in Africa of a new syndrome caused by a retrovirus which induces immune deficiency is critically evaluated. It is concluded that both acquired immune deficiency (AID) and the symptoms and diseases which constitute the clinical syndrome S) are long standing in Africa, affect both sexes equally and are caused by factors other than HIV. The presence of positive HIV serology in Africans represents no more than cross-reactivity caused by an abundance of antibodies induced by the numerous infectious and parasitic diseases which are endemic in Africa, that is, a positive HIV antibody test does not prove HIV infection. Given the above, one would expect to find a high prevalence of "AIDS" and "HIV" antibodies in Africa. This is not proof of heterosexual transmission of either HIV or AIDS.

Here are the last sentences in the conclusion of this review:

More rationally, one might choose to agree with those African physicians and scientists including Richard and Rosalind Chirimuuta (Chirimuuta & Chirimuuta, 1987) who believe that immunosuppression and certain symptoms and diseases which constitute African AIDS have existed in Africa since time immemorial. According to Professor P.A.K. Addy, Head of Clinical Microbiology at the University of Science and Technology in Kumasi, Ghana "Europeans and Americans came to Africa with prejudiced minds, so they are seeing what they wanted to see, I've known for a long time that Aids is not a crisis in Africa as the world is being made to understand. But in Africa it is very difficult to stick your neck out and say certain things.

The West came out with those frightening statistics on Aids in Africa because it was unaware of certain social and clinical conditions. In most of Africa, infectious diseases, particularly parasitic infections, are common. And there are other conditions that can easily compromise or affect one's immune system" (Hodgkinson, 1994). In the words of Dr. Konotey-Ahulu from the Cromwell Hospital in London, "Today, because of AIDS, it seems that Africans are not allowed to die from these conditions [from which they used to die before the AIDS era] any longer. , Why do the world's media appear to have conspired with some scientists to become so gratuitously extravagant with the untruth?" (Konotey-Ahulu, 1987)

Articles about AIDS in Africa on the VirusMyth AIDS Web site.

The Truth about Aids in Africa, by Jeff Kaplan.

CDC, UNAIDS and WHO deceptive positions

How exactly *is* HIV transmitted? The Official answer:

From "HIV and Its Transmission", a CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an agency of the USA Department of Health and Human Services) fact sheet:
(Last Updated: September 22, 2003)

Research has revealed a great deal of valuable medical, scientific, and public health information about the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). The ways in which HIV can be transmitted have been clearly identified. Unfortunately, false information or statements that are not supported by scientific findings continue to be shared widely through the Internet or popular press. Therefore, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has prepared this fact sheet to correct a few misperceptions about HIV.

How HIV is Transmitted

HIV is spread by sexual contact with an infected person, by sharing needles and/or syringes (primarily for drug injection) with someone who is infected, or, less commonly [, ]

CDC is committed to providing the scientific community and the public with accurate and objective information about HIV infection and AIDS. It is vital that clear information on HIV infection and AIDS be readily available to help prevent further transmission of the virus and to allay fears and prejudices caused by misinformation.

--------
Government-nurtured fear of AIDS, achieving pro-family goals

Though scientists and anti-AIDS activists knew that the government-nurtured fear of AIDS among upscale, non-drug-using heterosexuals was exaggerated, not everyone thought this was a bad thing. Indeed, many credited rampant fear with achieving pro-family goals that no amount of moralizing alone could have accomplished. [, ]

"I don't see that much downside in slightly exaggerating [AIDS risk]" says John Ward, chief of the CDC branch that keeps track of AIDS cases. "Maybe they'll wear a condom. Maybe they won't sleep with someone they don't know."

AIDS Fight is Skewed by Federal Campaign Exaggerating Risks, Wall Street Journal, May 1, 1996. Cover story, by Amanda Bennett and Anita Sharpe, staff reporters.

----------------

Notes from a discussion at the conference AIDS in Africa, December 8th 2003 in the European Parliament, with Stuart BRODY, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, University of Tubingen, Germany.

Dr. Brody is a member of the David Gisselquist group that has published several papers during the last year questioning sexual and vertical transmission of HIV/AIDS in Africa. The group has suggested that medical or iatrogenic transmission through unclean injections in Africa may be the explanation for "HIV infections" in the continent.

With the intent of censoring their views, UNAIDS and WHO held a meeting with these researchers in March, 2003, and released a declaration stating: "An expert group has reaffirmed that unsafe sexual practices are responsible for the vast majority of HIV infections in sub-Saharan Africa, and that safer sex promotion must remain the primary feature of prevention programs in the region."

The Official WHO and UNAIDS statement (where the experts remain anonymous):
Expert group stresses that unsafe sex is primary mode of transmission of HIV in Africa. WHO and UNAIDS Expert Group Statement, 14 March 2003. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2003

A reply from the David Gisselquist group has been published in the Science's AIDS Prevention and Vaccine Research Site, here is the introduction:

The belief that sex is the primary mode of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) transmission in sub-Saharan Africa is an assertion so widely accepted and has remained unquestioned for so long that it has taken on the status of a received truth.

The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Joint U.N. Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) recently convened an expert consultation to review issues raised in a series of papers published in the International Journal of STD & AIDS (1 -4) that questioned the validity of that assertion. After examining the papers, WHO and UNAIDS issued a press release announcing that "the vast majority of evidence [supports the view] that unsafe sexual practices continue to be responsible for the overwhelming majority of infections" (5). As co-authors of the controversial articles (1 -4), and as participants in the Geneva meeting (three of us), we state that WHO's conclusion is premature. It is neither based on those discussions, nor on a more considered review of the relevant literature.

Gisselquist D, Potterat JJ, et al, Examining the hypothesis that sexual transmission drives Africa's HIV epidemic, AIDScience, 2003;3(10).

ABC approach to behaviour change

In 2001, the United Nations General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) endorsed the ABC approach to preventing HIV infection. The ABC approach to behaviour change gives three clear messages for preventing the transmission of HIV.

ABC stands for: Abstain from having sexual relations or, for youth, delay having sex; Be faithful to one uninfected partner; and use Condoms consistently and correctly.

State of world population 2003 report, United Nations Population Fund.

Political Disease
We were moving toward a more feeling, freer society

I rank the publicizing of AIDS right up there with the atomic bomb as events that impacted our culture for the worse. We were moving toward a more feeling, freer society until AIDS

Jack Nicholson, actor in 58 movies, with 12 Oscar nominations and 3 statuettes, Playboy interview, January 2004, 50th anniversary issue.

AIDS is not just another disease. [, ]

It is the ultimate triumph of politics over science.

Michael Fumento, The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS, 1990. Michael Fumento, author, journalist, and attorney specializing in science and health issues, is a former AIDS analyst for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

AIDS is the most political disease of our age.

By 1987, media reporting on AIDS and safe sex education had penetrated the consciousness of most sexually active men and women. The US Surgeon General summed up the effects of the massive campaign by declaring that "AIDS has killed the sexual revolution"

Hiram Caton, The Aids Mirage. Professor Hiram Caton (1995) is Head of the School of Applied Ethics at Griffith University, Queensland, and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Biology.

Everybody's not doing it. That's the word from Newsweek, The Atlantic, and other trend watchers: Couples are having less sex these days than even in the famously uptight '50s. Why? Busy, exhausting lives is the easy answer. But how Americans view eroticism in the wake of recent sexual and social revolutions may be an even bigger factor, according to a growing number of researchers and social observers.

Introduction to the cover story "In search of Erotic Intelligence", Utne Reader, September / October 2003.

Has nothing to do with Science

"The HIV hypothesis ranks with the 'bad air' theory for malaria and the 'bacterial infection' theory of beriberi and pellagra [caused by nutritional deficiencies]. It is a hoax that became a scam." (Sunday Times (London) 3 April 1994)

Dr. Bernard Forscher, former editor of the U.S. Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences

The first casualty of the 'war on AIDS' was the integrity of science. The exact moment of the crime can be pinpointed: it was the April 1984 press conference where the then Health Secretary Margaret Heckler declared that government scientist Robert C. Gallo had discovered the viral cause of AIDS. [, ] Heckler hailed the discovery as 'yet another miracle for American medicine and science' and a 'victory over a dreaded disease'. If smoke and mirror tricks are miracles, then miracle it was. [, ] Neither Gallo nor the [Pasteur] Institute proved that the virus was pathogenic. Indeed, they did not even isolate it, as the Pasteur Institute chief later admitted. But the spin-doctors at the National Institutes of Health had organized leading journals to endorse Secretary Heckler's 'miracle' with the seal of Science. From that moment, all AIDS research and policy were based on a speculation converted to dogma by bureaucratic power.

This initial public execution of scientific integrity unleashed a propaganda machine that expands Heckler's initial obvious whopper ('victory over a dreaded disease') into a never-ending sickness saga that extorts money and grinds millions into the muck of bad medicine.

Scientific integrity was murdered by a brutal health fascism. The next victim was the gold standard of clinical evaluation, the double blind trial. With a perversity that spin doctors must admire, the methodology was abandoned in the name of ethics! In reality, the double blind trial had to be murdered because it placed the treatment and causality dogmas of AIDS science at grave risk of falsification. The next victim was the integrity of independent clinical judgment. Any doctor who bucked the official line placed himself at risk of retaliation. And [, ] the fundamental right of informed consent and right to refuse treatment were also murdered.

[, ] 'AIDS science' is 90% mindless repetition and 10% deeply inconsistent findings of no clinical value.

Hiram Caton, Coming to Grips with Health Fascism, VirusMyth.net, April 1999
Hiram Caton, PhD, is a Fellow at the National Institute of Law, Ethics, and Public Affairs at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.

With Robert Gallo at her side, Margaret Heckler stood behind a podium in the Hubert H. Humphrey Building in Washington, D.C. Lights flooded her face, Gravest Show on Earth Official Proclamation cameras rolled, reporters clutched their notebooks expectantly.

"Today we add another miracle to the long honor roll of American medicine and science" announce Heckler, the secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. "Today's discovery represents the triumph of science over a dreaded disease. Those who have disparaged this scientific search - those who have said we weren't doing enough - have not understood how sound, solid, significant medical research proceeds."

It was April 23, 1984.

Elinor Burkett, The gravest Show on Earth : America in the age of AIDS, Boston, Houghton Mifflin, 1995, 398 pages.

"I was very upset," Lange [Dr Michael Lange, infectious disease specialist at St Luke's Hospital in New York City] continues. "The cause of AIDS was discovered by government fiat. I had been working with the Pasteur Institute for six months, but then that announcement was made at the press conference. As far as I'm concerned, from that point on AIDS research turned into seedy, criminal politics, and it remained that way."

Dr. Kary Mullis [Nobel laureate], a biochemist and the inventor of PCR, shakes his head. "Why they did it," he says, "I cannot figure out. Nobody in their right mind would jump into this thing like they did. The secretary of health just announcing to the world like that that this man Robert Gallo, wearing those dark sunglasses, had found the cause of AIDS. It had nothing to do with any well-considered science."

Celia Farber, Fatal Distraction, Spin, June 1992.

Science Fictions cover" Science Fictions is bursting with allegations leveled at Dr. Gallo, his associates, rivals and enemies, that include deception, misconduct, incompetence, fraud, sabotage, back-stabbing, double-dealing, overstatements, half-truths, outright lies, a clandestine affair with a co-worker, a bribery attempt, denials, evasions, coverups and serial rewritings of history."
New York Times

"Scrupulously researched and sweeping, Science Fictions documents enough treachery, negligence and megalomania to make even the most trusting of readers skeptical of the scientific establishment."
Washington Post

John Crewdson, Science Fictions: A Scientific Mystery, A Massive Cover-Up, and the Dark Legacy of Robert Gallo, Little Brown & Company, 2002, 672 pages.

Positively FalseFrom the Virusmyth.net review:
In this book Shenton introduces scientists who maintain that HIV has never been isolated and that the HIV test is simply picking up proteins said to be specific to the virus, but which reside in all of us and happen to become raised when the body's immune system is compromised for other reasons. She has recorded an extra-ordinary account of the tyranny of orthodoxy imposed by some scientists and the pharmaceutical industry which, according to Shenton, has distorted and derailed the process of scientific inquiry, cost billions of misspent dollars for 'treatment' and mis-directed research funding, and condemned tens of thousands of individuals with the stigma and anxiety of an HlV-positive label.

In the Third World, according to Shenton, millions of unfortunates are being falsely classified as HIV and AIDS victims who, because they 'are going to die anyway', are being denied treatment for their true ills brought on by poverty, deprivation and malnutrition.

Joan Shenton's medical journalism has included the production of 49 documentaries on health issues for network television, 7 on the HIV / AIDS issue. Two of her films on AIDS have received the Royal Television Society Journalism Award and a British Medical Association award. Shenton's programmes have been made for the BBC, Channel 4, Thames TV and Central TV.

Joan Shenton, Positively False; Exposing the myths around HIV and AIDS, I.B. Tauris, London 1998, 310 pages.

As a scientist who has studied AIDS for 16 years, I have determined that AIDS has little to do with science and is not even primarily a medical issue. AIDS is a sociological phenomenon held together by fear, creating a kind of medical McCarthyism that has transgressed and collapsed all the rules of science, and imposed a brew of belief and pseudoscience on a vulnerable public.

David W Rasnick, Blinded by Science, Spin, June 1997

Uncovering Watergate now seems trivial compared to what it will take to expose the 16 years of fraud, incompetence, and flagrant lying that have been going on behind a veil of scientific and medical jargon, credentials, and expertise.
President Clinton did his bit to thicken the protective fog encasing the AIDS Blunder. Last summer he declared AIDS to be a risk to the national security of the United States. That action allowed at least three additional federal institutions to play a direct role in maintaining and protecting the fiction of a global AIDS pandemic. These institutions are the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the National Security Agency (NSA). The involvement of the FBI, CIA, and NSA in AIDS represents a far greater threat to our freedoms than to HIV.
The most astounding thing to me about all of this is that the greatest threat to our democracies has turned out not to be goose-stepping soldiers in camouflage but rather the chronic fear peddled by white-coated scientists and physicians squandering billions of taxpayers' dollars annually and their sycophants in the media.
Ultimately, the AIDS blunder is not really about AIDS, nor even about health and disease, nor even about science and medicine. The AIDS blunder is about the health of our democracies. [, ]
The AIDS blunder goes to the very core of our democracies. If we continue to be hoodwinked by techno-babble and institutional blather, and allow ourselves to be manipulated by cheap sentimentality and red ribbons then freedom and democracy will slip through our fingers.

David W Rasnick, 'Time to separate State and Science', Talk given at the International Conference on Science and Democracy, April 2001, in Napoli, Italy.
David W Rasnick, PhD, Biochemist, Protease Inhibitor Developer, University of California at Berkeley.

AIDS War book cover

From the introduction:

"The AIDS epidemic is an epidemic of lies, through which hundreds of thousands of people have died and are dying unnecessarily, billions of dollars have gone down the drain, the Public Health Service has disgraced itself, and Science has plunged into whoredom.
The official AIDS paradigm -- including the preposterous notion that a biochemically inactive microbe, the so-called "human immunodeficiency virus" (HIV-1), causes the 29 (at last count) AIDS-indicator diseases -- represents the most colossal blunder in medical history. But it is more than a blunder. In the course of this book it will become plain why I have employed the metaphor of war: the terrible suffering and loss of life, propaganda, censorship, rumors, hysteria, profiteering, espionage, and sabotage."

A Harvard-educated survey research analyst by profession, John Lauritsen began reviewing AIDS research in 1983. The AIDS War is a collection of his major writings on AIDS, going back to February 1985

John Lauritsen, THE AIDS WAR: Propaganda, Profiteering and Genocide from the Medical-Industrial Complex. Asklepios, 1993, 480 pages.

How a Virus that never was deceived the world "Neville Hodgkinson, a British journalist, has written a book in which he argues that AIDS is not caused by HIV alone, if at all. Hodgkinson further posits that AIDS has always been, and still is, a gay and heavy drug users' problem, and that no deadly epidemic of AIDS exists in Africa. Even the HIV serodiagnosis test is flawed. International clamor and intensive research efforts over the HIV/AIDS pandemic have just been part of a deadly deception. Hodgkinson has written and published a book in which his arguments are presented. Hodgkinson claims that this false paradigm of AIDS causation is harming patients, the public, and public resources, and that a new approach is urgently needed to establish the true causes of AIDS and how to prevent and treat them. However, researchers and health professionals worldwide refuse to reorient their research for fear of losing research funding and their livelihoods. No cure exists for AIDS only because researchers have been studying the wrong virus."

Ankomah B. AIDS -- the deadly deception exposed, PubMed abstract of a review published in New African, 1996 Sep;(344):10-6.

Neville Hodgkinson, AIDS; The Failure of Contemporary Science, How a Virus that Never Was Deceived the World, Fourth Estate, London UK 1996, 420 pages.

Rethinking AIDS Recent studies by Dr Thomas Chalmers of Harvard University and Marlys and Charles Witte and Ann Kirwan of the University of Arizona, among others, have demonstrated that physicians are perhaps the most authority oriented of all professionals. They are evaluated in medical school not on the basis of their critical thinking skills, their creativity, or their independence but their ability to learn quickly, to memorize well, to act prudently, and to be able to quote authority extensively. They want and are paid for answers, not questions.

Since the American Medical Association, following the lead of the NIH [National Institute of Health] and the National Academy of Sciences, officially espouses the dogma that HIV = AIDS, every medical school and every biology and medicine textbook follows suit and so do physicians. HIV is their answer no questions asked. It is no wonder that the vast majority of physicians are satisfied that if HIV infection is being treated, AIDS is being treated.

Robert Root-Bernstein, Rethinking AIDS: The Tragic Cost of Premature Consensus, Free Press, 1993, 512 pages. p. 353-354.
Dr. Robert Root-Bernstein, who held a MacArthur Prize fellowship from 1981 to 1986, is associate professor of physiology at Michigan State University.

Deadly Deception Last Friday at an alternative medicine meeting in Greensboro, N.C., a Florida physician stood in the glare of television lights and held the hand of a young man infected with the human immunodeficiency virus. Squinting in the lights and a moment later from the pain, he stuck a 20-gauge hypodermic needle deep into the infected man's finger and quickly jabbed the bloody needle into his own hand. Twice.

The physician, Robert Willner, said he inoculated himself with the man's blood to draw attention to "the greatest scam ever perpetrated." Contrary to expert opinion, he declared that HIV does not cause AIDS. "This is an innocent virus," Willner said in an interview soon after inoculating himself. Indeed, he said, it is the AIDS drug AZT that is the leading cause of AIDS today.

[, ] He describes the AIDS epidemic as "an intricate maze of lies" and "an astounding fraud," the creation of a government-sponsored "brainwashing" campaign. AIDS is neither caused by HIV nor is it contagious, he says, but is caused by malnutrition, recreational drug abuse and modern medicines including AZT.

Excerpt from Rick Weiss, 'Florida physician throws a dramatic jab at the experts view of AIDS', The Washington Post, November 1, 1994.

Robert E. Willner, Deadly Deception, Peltec Publishing Co. USA 1994, 266 pages.

A Declaration has been signed this week by 5,000 HIV believers, a veritable Who's Who of HIV scientists from all over the word. It's position: HIV is the undisputed cause of AIDS. The document, the signpost of a bold new type of science that calls controversial issues to a vote, really tells it like it is. Finally. Okay?

This HIV believer document suggests no other form of scientific thinking on AIDS is or will be valid. Anyone disagreeing wholly or in part with the Declaration published this week in the journal, Nature, just days before the international AIDS conference in Durban, South Africa, is a lowly HIV dissident, denier, revisionist, or worse. Shame, shame on them.

Nicholas Regush, 'Declaration of Ignorance', Document States HIV Is the Cause of AIDS; Ends Debate, ABCNews.com, July 2000

The Ultimate Heresy - "Does it Exist?"

Religion is the worship of God. Seriously questioning the existence of God is the ultimate religious heresy. But, it's also a worldly heresy, because it threatens the organization built up around belief in that God. Questioning the existence of God in the middle ages would have been inconceivable. Even the most radical medieval heretics would never have suggested it.

Questioning the existence of HIV is today's ultimate heresy. Even asking the question is heretical. In fact, it is rare for anyone to question the existence of any virus.

But, if HIV exists, why has it never been purified, not even from artificial culture systems? [Bess, 1997; Gluschankof, 1997] How have its RNA and proteins been identified without purification? How can the accuracy of tests be known when they cannot be validated by virus purification? How can a virus that, if detected at all, can only be detected by the most sensitive techniques known to man, be biochemically active? These are reasonable questions. But, they threaten the whole multi-billion-dollar structure based on the acceptance of this virus. That structure cannot tolerate people asking them.

David Crowe, HIV/AIDS: Science or Religion ? RedFlagsWeekly.com, March 3, 2003

Poisoning Babies is one Result of that Belief.
Poisoning babies

This belief has far reaching consequences. We are not merely talking about the detrimental impact of the 'HIV' myth on our love life, millions of lives are at stake.

Poisoning babies and children, all over the world, is one of those consequences. For instance, The House That AIDS Built, by Liam Scheff, describes the situation in New York City's only residence exclusively for children with 'AIDS' (some with deformations resulting from the infamous "treatments"wink, Incarnation Children's Center (I.C.C.).

The drugs being given to the children are toxic - they're known to cause genetic mutation (AZT), liver and kidney failure, bone marrow death, bodily deformations, brain damage and fatal skin disorders. If the children refuse the drugs, they're held down and have them force fed.

If the children continues to resist, they're taken to Columbia Presbyterian hospital where a surgeon puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

-----

Liver failure is the leading cause of death among individuals being treated with 'AIDS' drugs in the United States, although 'HIV' has never been claimed to damage the liver. That is, for those adults who choose to take the recommended medication; the aforementioned babies and children do not have that choice.
More info

Most recent news

Canadian content

French language

A 'must' small book

AIDS Myth Exposed forum
New AIDS Review
The Heal forum

Alberta Reappraising AIDS Society
HEAL Toronto

Rethinking AIDS in France

What if everything you thought you knew about AIDS was wrong?
by Christine Maggiore.
What if everything you thought you knew about AIDS was wrong? Book cover

On video

The Other Side of AIDS

About 'HIV' tests

Kim Bannon filed a lawsuit contesting the validity of the HIV/AIDS tests.
Ongoing in 2005, please sign the online petition to support her efforts to bring this vitally important issue to the forefront of public awareness.

Love Kills since 1984?

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

This original page: http://www.peaceandlove.ca/AIDSsexmyth.html Compiled by Gilles St-Pierre Send comments to: gstp@PeaceandLove.ca
This webpage translated in chinese is one of the first results suggested by China's biggest independent Internet search engine, Baidu.com, for the keywords: 'AIDS transmission'.
The homepage: Peace and Love .ca Cheer up, there is the HIV Bugablog!
Re: My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help by OLORUNWA7: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2009
HIV

I have done HIV test 4 times between 2007 and now, You should ask why.

I need to let people know some few things I know which some others dont know about HIV.

My first test was done in 2007 after listening to a radio programme encouraging people to go and have a test to know their status, and that was 7 yrs after meeting my wife and 5 years after our first born. But my wife was pregnant of our our 2nd child then. Few months later, my wife when for a routine antenatal check up when our family doctor told us the new policy of his hospital for every pregnant women my undertake HIV test. Since I just had my own test some couple of weeks before then, I thought my wife would be automatically -ve. I was wrong, She was +ve.It was as if the world should come to an end.But I did not believe the result, we immediately proceeded to the near-by teaching hospital where my wife declined to have another test.I volunteered to have my second test, it was -ve.I told me wife she cant be +ve since I was -ve especially because we have sex like no one can try. She repeated the test but it was +ve again.It was then I felt the end was near. We went to our Pastor who said my wife was not +ve and that we sld have faith that sld wld be cured even if she was. We did not go for drugs but as the baby was approaching we nursed the fear of the baby's state. My wife put to bed through the help of God at home and you may not believe that she took delivery of the baby herself (She is a nurse/midwife).
But few weeks later she was very sick and I did not have any choice than seeking for ARV treatment, We traveled to UCH, Ibadan for the secret treatment .It was went we went to UCH that my heavy heart got lightened and we were made to know that HIV is another way of life and not a disease as we all use to believe.It is not a delight though to see crowd as if half of Nigerians came for the treatment. I am not happy to inform anyone that the number of patients was beyond what we thought HIV infection rate is in Nigeria. Old and young, male and female.But I got wondering of why it was mainly female that you find there.more than 80% were Female. Out of we male sitting outside and at the car park were discussing the issue of HIV freely and that was the first forum for me to discuss it after my wife tested +ve. I was asked to undergo another test in UCH again, but it was -ve.I was made to know that most male couples are usually -ve and that my case was common, not strange. A visit to the clinic reflects that more than 20% of Nigerians are +ve.I am convinced about that even if I am not scientific.
Why have I put up this write-up?
It is not that I am happy that my wife is +ve, no, I am even very sad, but its because my perception about HIV has changed, I have been advised to be using condom and I have complied but I had unprotected sex with my wife on val's day just to assure her of my Love, not HIV would let me change to her. I still do MouthAction on her even though I know the risk. No one knows in my family circle about this HIV +ve and her.That is why we travel every month to take her drugs. Although we have met with one or two people we know but whoever goes to HIV clinic knows its not what you must reveal when you get home. I met a beautiful lady who attends my church and she felt bad, I diffused her feelings by telling her not to feel bad, my wife also said she saw a neighbour who fled immediately he saw my wife. I also saw a political associate with his wife and children, but we always do as if nothing happened even if we meet. My question now is, I did I not contact HIV after sleeping with my wife for close to 10 yrs now ? Many women I spoke with at the clinic equally mentioned that their husbands are -ve.But they said it is sexually transmitted.

In my next write-up, I will write of people who were +ve b4 but now -ve. pls let us change our attitude to =ve pple, am not saying HIV is good pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 428
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.