Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It (57249 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by jzun: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
An2elect2:
mtcheeeeeewww. A decent trouser or a skimpy skirt? undecided Are there not customised trousers for females? Wont it be absurd if a man wears those trousers?

Hypocritical pharisees. You put all your efforts/time on trivial things that do not matter and preach another gospel that is no gospel at all

By the time women started their sin, there was no "customized trousers". It was to legalize their sin that they decided to "customize" women's trousers. Na God you get case with sha, no be me.
Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by CzarChris(m): 2:15am On Nov 27, 2016
I find it truly sickening that this thread is still alive uptill this moment. angry angry angry HABA. Is trousers our problem? If you are on Nairaland, it means that you have access to the Internet. F....ing google the origin of trousers and let this thread rest in peace. In earlier times, the 4th century BC to be precise, trousers where considered unmanly for crying out loud. Sick hypocrites all of you. angry
Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by oaroloye(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2016
It is my understanding that in ancient times, MEN wore SKIRTS, while WOMEN wore TROUSERS.
Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by chiraqDemon(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
well i thinks its wrong for ladies 2 put on trousers to the church, but western culture has mislead our women from the true doctrine. "anyways im 1st to comment. "its LADYF husband again.
But bros there are female trousers, did ur men wear trousers b4 the western culture came??
Western culture came and told u that trouser is a clothing item, u accepted, when it now told u that trouser could be worn by both men and women u now said no....... why??
Is it all types of trouser u can wear?? If u see a female trouser will u wear it to church and claim thay all trousers are only for men and that women are not meant to wear trousers?
Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by chiraqDemon(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
CzarChris:
I find it truly sickening that this thread is still alive uptill this moment. angry angry angry HABA. Is trousers our problem? If you are on Nairaland, it means that you have access to the Internet. F....ing google the origin of trousers and let this thread rest in peace. In earlier times, the 4th century BC to be precise, trousers where considered unmanly for crying out loud. Sick hypocrites all of you. angry
Bro tell em
They will now be making noise that trousers is male clothing even when they know that there are female trousers and that women wear female trousers and not male trouser tjus making it a female clothing item and not male and thus not sinful
Re: It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It by adelurv(f): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2017
I feel more comfortable wearing trousers. But my dad won't let me be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta / Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.