Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermark - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermark (1481 Views)

Mc Galaxy Features Collins, Nina's Ex Boyfriend In His "Fine Girl" Music Video / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / (Viral Story) Twitter Goes Crazy- Woman's Story About Her Insane Trip To Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermark by gistparrot: 6:10am On Sep 13, 2015
This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermarket Car Park (See Photos)
A woman was caught having cex with her boyfriend in broad daylight while he was passed out in a supermarket car park.
Kimberly Jackson allegedly told officers: “I was in the mood” after shocked passers-by spotted her on top of partner Earl Palmer in the car park in Norfolk, Virginia.

Officers arrived at East Virginia Beach Boulevard after a caller told dispatchers that a couple was involved in a sexual act.They found Palmer unconscious and intoxicated. He was taken to the nearby Sentara Leigh Hospital.
Jackson was arrested and charged for being drunk in public and.....

READ MORE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/this-is-crazy-woman-caught-having-se-x-with-unconscious-boyfriend-in-supermarket-car-park-see-photos/

Re: This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermark by eneji50(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Sex their problem my pocket my concern certified ebira boy Navo ooo......
Re: This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermark by Jadonaldson(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Old news I guess u still in 1754 angry
1 & only DKN Bo$$
Re: This Is Crazy! Woman Caught Having Se.x With Unconscious Boyfriend In Supermark by Jadonaldson(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2015
eneji50:
Sex their problem my pocket my concern certified ebira boy Navo ooo......
I just dey observe u y not comment on somefin meaningful abi fone wen u buy dey shark u....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40 Things You Need To Know About 2face( Pics) / See What Yoruba Actress, Bimbo Thomas Wore To Her Birthday [PHOTOS] / Omotola Ekeinde's Son Captain E Surprises Mum With A Sweet Shoutout From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.