Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,244 members, 7,867,637 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

What is wrong with Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What is wrong with Jamb (626 Views)

My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday / Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What is wrong with Jamb by koolme: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2009
Is any NL planning to register for Direct Entry? I've been trying to for the past 3 weeks, but the site aint loading, it will load to a stage, then hang. Any one withusefull information? or experiencing the same thing?
Then again, abeg, which school(s) dey collect IJMB A-lw\evels and which school no dey collect?
Please help a bro out guys
Re: What is wrong with Jamb by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
Okay. Try to do this in the morning, say b4 8AM or late in the evening, say from 8PM with Mozilla Firefox. The weblink is faulty or unfriendly and that has been the hallmark of Nigerian sites especially JAMB.
Re: What is wrong with Jamb by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
UNILORIN,UNIJOS,ABU,UDUS and others I don't know, take A'Level IJMB but no go south or EAST.Let ur O'level Subjects and other papers complete oh! Then follow up with ur agent.Not easy for anyone without a good agent even when one's the pepper.Good grades in Nigeria don't guarantee a thing.Slight luck and big big runs!

(1) (Reply)

Paperless Office In Our Educational Institutions, Is It Achievable? / Information On Unilag Msc / For All Unilag Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.