Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. (2268 Views)

[JAMB Experience 2017] I Wrote My JAMB Today | Secretariat, Benin City. / At Last Did My Jamb Today By God Grace / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Every jamb exam i wrote was a hit from back to back.
After writing a "brace of jamb" previously and scoring 187 (2014) and 213 (2015) yet no admission. (Na uni dey eff up sha).
My exam time was scheduled at 6:30 in ''Noun'' (Abeokuta). I got there as early as 6:00am( even the school was still asleep cheesy, ) The exam didnt start until 8:05am.
After admiring girls in their number outside. Little did i know wonders awaits me in the exam hall. I traced my seat no "200". Lo and behold there was this damsel cheesy, My seat partner. She fine pass anna baner.
I entered my reg no.
I saw another surprise. (2001,2013,2015 past questions were in front of me.) last years' questions on "last days at forcados" were also repeated. (No changes). 1hour into the exam the girl beside me tapped me to ask a particular question and i gave her the correct answer. After killing all the jamb questions, i was just proof-reading jejely when i saw a piece of paper on my table. I opened it and was really amazed. It was her phone no. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nobody should insult me oh say na gherl i go dey look for exam hall. Am currently in ATS 3. (Accounting technician scheme). cheesy
Still expecting my 300 jamb score sha

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Slimzjoe(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
You collect Number so? undecided
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Slimzjoe:
You collect Number so? undecided
no, na recharge card i collect

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Slimzjoe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Allow me Rephrase
"You collected Number. And so?

2 Likes

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by vanguard90(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Baba, u don hit jackpot ba??
Sharp guy
U take one stone kill two birds

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
vanguard90:

Baba, u don hit jackpot ba??
Sharp guy
U take one stone kill two birds
Opportunity comes once. cheesy. When i talk say i wan break king solomon record u think say i dey play (300 wives and 700 concubines) e no easy oh

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by johnwizey: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
At the end of d day nw, u will cum here lamenting on how jamb gave u 105 evn after adding ur 40marks......smh

4 Likes

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
OP, I congratulate u ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Olarewajub: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Nobody should insult me oh say na gherl i go dey look for exam hall. Am currently in ATS 3. (Accounting technician scheme). cheesy

Guy it's not like that o. They gave me below 38 in Bio when i was expecting 80.
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by sexymonkey(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jambito mentality

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Experienx(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Since you are in ATS 3, why dont you jus leave JAMB and use the ATS certificate to gain admission straight to any university in Nigeria and other West AfriCa countries?

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by MilesLamar(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
angryMumu collect number start new thread.. What happens d day she give u punany?

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
MilesLamar:
angryMumu collect number start new thread.. What happens d day she give u punany?

Don't mind the fool.. His mates dey collect d real thing, him dey collect number. I wonder y he dey happy self like say he win world cup... Ordinary number, him kum open thread. U no get shame
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Opportunity comes once. cheesy. When i talk say i wan break king solomon record u think say i dey play (300 wives and 700 concubines) e no easy oh
Bahd Guy ... you sure sey no be you ask for d number grin
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Idydarling(f): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
oya, result Don commot, wetin be ur score?
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by prahcetomi(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
sexymonkey:
Jambito mentality
sexymonkey.......which kind moniker be dis again?...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by sexymonkey(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
prahcetomi:
sexymonkey.......which kind moniker be dis again?...smh
no worry
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by manee2(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Every jamb exam i wrote was a hit from back to back.
After writing a "brace of jamb" previously and scoring 187 (2014) and 213 (2015) yet no admission. (Na uni dey eff up sha).
My exam time was scheduled at 6:30 in ''Noun'' (Abeokuta). I got there as early as 6:00am( even the school was still asleep cheesy, ) The exam didnt start until 8:05am.
After admiring girls in their number outside. Little did i know wonders awaits me in the exam hall. I traced my seat no "200". Lo and behold there was this damsel cheesy, My seat partner. She fine pass anna baner.
I entered my reg no.
I saw another surprise. (2001,2013,2015 past questions were in front of me.) last years' questions on "last days at forcados" were also repeated. (No changes). 1hour into the exam the girl beside me tapped me to ask a particular question and i gave her the correct answer. After killing all the jamb questions, i was just proof-reading jejely when i saw a piece of paper on my table. I opened it and was really amazed. It was her phone no. cheesy.
_ we share almost same story but the bitter part is wen I checked my result 2day lo and behold Twax 184_ angry _ so dnt rejoice yet. Jamb are murdering pple

1 Like

Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by DaVinci24(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
OP nor be only you oh! I was this close to kissing a girl who I helped during the exam. We walked out of the hall together gisting like couples and she was one hot chick.

Yawa gassed when I didn't do biometrics on time. She left before I could get her number. I checked my Jamb today and I have 277 (Praise Master Jesus) I believe her score is also this good. So she is somewhere else blessing me.
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chai...you dey lucky..I envy you OP grin grin grin
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by sexymonkey(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
DaVinci24:
OP nor be only you oh! I was this close to kissing a girl who I helped during the exam. We walked out of the hall together gisting like couples and she was one hot chick.

Yawa gassed when I didn't do biometrics on time. She left before I could get her number. I checked my Jamb today and I have 277 (Praise Master Jesus) I believe her score is also this good. So she is somewhere else blessing me.
abeg make we see screen shots
Re: My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
manee2:
_ we share almost same story but the bitter part is wen I checked my result 2day lo and behold Twax 184_ angry _ so dnt rejoice yet. Jamb are murdering pple
I checked mine now
it's 248

no lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ani Stephen Won SUG President As UNN Conduct Her First E-voting / 2023 WAEC Chemistry Practical - Titre Value For Volumetric Analysis / Estrela Bet: A Detailed Look At This Popular Betting Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.