Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession (39857 Views)

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. / My Student 2016 WAEC Result. I Am Proud To Be Your Teacher. / See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by bolakale30(m): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
When I was a kid, none of those hot Aunties ever sexually abused me, even though I couldn't wait...I thought it's because I'm ugly and that has contributed to my lack of self confidence
Bro, you don't have to be good-looking. Once you are precocious or you have a JT that is older than your age. Gbam, you are "molestable" ... Speaking from experience, don't ask for details, I don't kiss and tell...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by RaeMystix: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2015
I've always had and still do have crushes on majority of my previous and current professors. Currently is Spanish man. He's really cute and single.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Cannonleo(m): 2:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahahahahaaha op u wicked oh, you want make me relieve my experiences bah.

Mine started this way, way bck in primary school i was a fan of english nd hated maths with a passion, when i go into secondary school, it became the other way round, but still i still managed to excel at essay writing through out my SS stage which caught the eye of my english teacher miss tessy, dammmn voluptuous lady with a wicked backside that defied all skirt sizes and an equally heavy frontside she didnt quite have a beautiful face but her lips nd dimples compensated. The Commerce teacher mrs Gloria was also in the same category but was much younger and had average but firm busts, her bckside nah die but at least e manage enter skirt well and she was fashion crazy plus her hubby was a rigman so it took a lot time before they saw each other and she get money wella , fact that i helped her mark scripts and made calculations made her friendly towards me and i did visit her house. To do the markings so i saw things but did not touch..

We became gud friends and funny thing was that i didnt understand the word crush then, i nobe innocent boy oh grin but i had feelings that were hard to express.
During my ss3 i was talking with her one brake time, when i blurted it out to her since we were akways frank during our discussions o boy see tongue lashing, my commerce teacher got to know abt my statement (the two nah friends) and nearly killed me that day with her mouth, i dodged them throughout that term and during my waec exams i avoided the staff room and them at all costs, and thank God mrs gloria didnt call me to mark for her again at home

Well, funny me, during my grad party she bought me a gift and was friendly with me that day like nothing every happened, wetin consign me, i don commot school now, nxt day being a Saturday my commerce teacher called me on over to her place to help her mark scripts, nah so i enter lions den, 30 minutes or so later my english madam barged in with a short above the knee tight skirt struggling to contain her bck and a nice top like say nah ordinary coincidence. Well i dont need to go further grin grin grin grin

But i still ask myself till today how i managed to handle the two ladies abi madams that day cos i no go lie nah death ohhhhh i nearly enter, i can still rmb the moans grin. Infact if you saw me working home dat day, u will feel i was hit by a trailer chai..... I still keep contact with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by pussyphilia(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Had a terrible crush on a female army officer during nysc camping in okada Edo state. Ohhhh! The topic said 'teacher', well, I can't remember crushing on my teachers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2015
further maths teacher
Her Ass was xo gigantic
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by SmartMugu: 3:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Sandydayz:
I and my friends were discussing this topic some time ago, i was really shocked shocked because I was not alone embarassed

Once had a crush on my Agric & C.R.S teacher then in sec. sch... He was really smart, intelligent and cute wink Was my best friend too, we were really close... Don't get it twisted undecided I never expected anything, I was happy being friends with him, always wanna do well in his subjects, Guess I took things seriously wink

My bestie had a crush on our English teacher because of her big backside grin, You can imagine...
So guys share yours grin
Agric and C.R.S? Are you a secondary school student? What do you know about having crushes at that age? Not even a student like you, your teacher for that matter.
Later, they will say the man r.aped you when you got him in the situation in the first place.
Better focus on your NECO or WAEC that your parents sent you to school for.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by lordkeme(m): 4:15am On Sep 14, 2015
honeygirl17:

Mr carrot, tell me another lie
u must be a teacher.... cheesy
honeygirl17:

u must be a teacher....
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 14, 2015
:Dmine was the opposite....it was my teacher that had a crush on me.tho i was small then and didnt realise it, but now when i think of the things he used to do then..am like "damn,he really did love me" smiley
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by greatestman(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2015
honeygirl17:

My sister genuine lie for that matter.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Zendinho(m): 5:59am On Sep 14, 2015
No be only crush, i had coke, fanta pepsi, mirinda, ehhhmm, fayrouz, i even had origin for her....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by judedwriter(m): 6:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:

A Mexican breed of dog
grin grin cheesy u r funny.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by CzarRex: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2015
had a crush on my accounts student teacher in ss1,she was small,nd had firm big boobs nd 9ice a$$ we were always callin her attention just 2 have a view of d shape... I also had a crush on my chemistry teacher in ss2,mehn dis woman had a big a$$,I swear it made me knew chemistry more den

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by GodMode: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
:Dmine was the opposite....it was my teacher that had a crush on me.tho i was small then and didnt realise it, but now when i think of the things he used to do then..am like "damn,he really did love me" smiley

You're right, I really loved you and still do...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Remember once all the girls in my class had a crush on one corper. It was crazy. Anytime the guy enters the class they'd start giggling, and do some stupid things.

I had a crush on my P.E teacher sha. Whenever the woman was showing us how to do some stretching exercises whew...*makes sign of cross*

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by enorsaint001(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Lol..... Mrs sanusi(CRS) she was gifted with big ass oooo....But, she was the strict type, she doesn't joke with male students. FUNNIEST PART....nah my french teacher dey BANG her...#rumours shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by AmakaDNBStories(f): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2015
One youth Corper back then...
Check my signature, you'd be glad...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by thamarvelz(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2015
honeygirl17:

Hehehehehehehe
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by nairil(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Well well
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by vickers95(m): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2015
I had a big crush on my English teacher in JS3. I used to imagine she liked me too. So I waited for the day she'll call me to the staff room and ask everyone else to leave, ... then bar the door.

I waited

And waited

Till I left her class.

*singing* I should have kissed you
I should have told you
Told you just how I felllllt

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by onunwa21(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2015
No wonder, u guys got F9 throughout in ur WAEC......

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by RitzyPrince(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2015
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd... Why una dey always doubt person... I was receiving daily Kiss from all my teachers Back Then.. you Know Classical international school nau... Ask them of my marras... grin
I attended classical too...ovwian and effurun branch.
Nor wori, i go report u give Director...lol
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2015
keyzid:
Yeh yeh....... grin There is this economics teacher of mine then, angry Goddamn it......shes got a nice big a$$ shocked and such a pretty face cool. I fell in love with her and even loved to sit down in front so that I can have a perfect view of it. Damn..... Usually gaze at her Buh she was married. Oh damn....this woman is beautiful kiss. God forgive me sha
Fgc ik right?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by RitzyPrince(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2015
mine was on my ENGLISH Mistress, she was so Young, beautiful and unequivocal....her A*s was something else, I could've confronted her, I mean I had the opportunity to because we were very close, always in her office, she liked me too with reason been I'm neat and brilliant as she said....but I wanted more.I was mature then I was in my SS2 and with the level of exposure something always told me I stood a chance...I don't know what stopped my every advance plans but whatever it was really saved my future I would have messed everything up, this Lady was the person who changed my life, through her connection at the state house i PRINCE et al, we were given scholarship to study in Ukraine...today am done with studies in NIGERIA serving my country and to pass out by OCTOBER, and eventually go back to Ukraine for Msc. Today am dating her daughter I know she's aware but she letting me have my way I think she know am good for her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by qidos121(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2015
omo na biology teacher ooooohhhhhh, just so smart and beautiful although I never take her subj seriously
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by matiandu(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2015
i always had crush on my student teachers then.lol
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Bollove: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Sandydayz:
I and my friends were discussing this topic some time ago, i was really shocked shocked because I was not alone embarassed

Once had a crush on my Agric & C.R.S teacher then in sec. sch... He was really smart, intelligent and cute wink Was my best friend too, we were really close... Don't get it twisted undecided I never expected anything, I was happy being friends with him, always wanna do well in his subjects, Guess I took things seriously wink

My bestie had a crush on our English teacher because of her big backside grin, You can imagine...
So guys share yours grin
I have a crush on my nursery 2 teacher and that was 1993...... She resemble the most beautiful girl in my class and both of them love each other and that made me jealous ...... I never had a crush on any teacher since then !

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by cheruv: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Anyway sha its been roughly ten years now...back in the days in one of these Federal schools that litter the country. undecided
Actually it was in my form VI,our biology mistress was a corper posted to our school.... One sweetheart by name Dooyum(Tivs in the house I hope I got it right).
One day she was teaching and my kanuri friend kabiru drew my attention to her pointed nipplez(OMGshockedgrin ) and I made some comments I can't remember now..she asked me what I said I told her another thing grin but from that day I became her defacto class rep! kiss and she'd never teach unless am present embarassed
Anyway am no longer the Angel I was then...kos if my "perv" status was established back then, OMG!! shockedshocked only Yeshua knows what I'd ve done to her boobs and honeypot grinundecided

Sandydayz..what's up na you no longer reply my msgz
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by soleexx(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
In my University days I had crush on my GNS lectural, very young woman...when she's lecturing all I do is stare at her stand fully breast and begin to use imagination to pull everything down...if she mistakenly turn to me and ask question I will have to say maam can you come again...so so beautiful later I found out we are more than half of class that have same feeling..but thanks to God I still came out flying color in her course
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2015
GodMode:

LMAO grin
GodMode:

LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession by cactuscee(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
iv had a crush for seven of my teachers in the past in secondary school, i had a crush on 3 in jss3, Then from SSS1 to 3 i had and still have a crush on four of my teachers, two of them my econs and ENGLISH teachers noticed bcaus i was praising them sexually every morning like u look hot mir and the rest is history. "i am not telling what happend. "while in the university they had a crush on me.
You are such a pervert and pathetic fellow.
How many female teachers were in your secondary sch that u had crush on 7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.