Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Samsung Galaxy A5 Anyone??? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A5 Anyone??? (3895 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A5 UK Used / Samsung Galaxy A5 Real Full Specification Review - 2017 / Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017): The New Makeover Of A Mid-range Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A5 Anyone??? by donhils: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Craven:

When you say 'generally' how many people do you speak for? Because donhils just said the 3000mAh on his LG G3 isn't so good.
He sounds like anti LG, don't mind the guy. He's preaching Amoled screen, that means he's using a Samsung , Nokia/Microsoft Lumia or Infinix Zero 2.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A5 Anyone??? by Craven: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2015
Bratking:

Like I said earlier, his battery would perform admirably in a device without a power gulping QHD screen resolution of LCD extraction. GS6 has a battery capacity of just 2500mAh but had the advantage of having an Amoled screen technology that doesn't task on the battery life like any it's counterparts (Triluminious, Retina, and Super LCD).

In a way, you are right. If I replaced the 900mAh battery on the Nokia 3310 with a 3000mAh, it will probably last for weeks, longer than the few days it normally lasts. But unfortunately we are not talking about hypothetical situations but facts. And the fact is even with its small battery the Nokia 3310 lasts longer than most smartphones in existence today. And that's as a result of the hardware; the 3310 doesn't task its battery as much as other smartphones.

The Galaxy A5 comes with an AMOLED display and that's an advantage, like you said. In my opinion, the 2300mAh battery it comes with isn't so bad. And really, I don't understand how battery life should still be considered a problem when power packs are in abundance these days.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A5 Anyone??? by Bratking(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Craven:

In a way, you are right. If I replaced the 900mAh battery on the Nokia 3310 with a 3000mAh, it will probably last for weeks, longer than the few days it normally lasts. But unfortunately we are not talking about hypothetical situations but facts.

The Galaxy A5 comes with an AMOLED display and that's an advantage, like you said. In my opinion, the 2300mAh battery it comes with isn't so bad. And really, I don't understand how battery life should still be considered a problem when power packs are in abundance these days.

Not a fan of powerbanks myself. Many people don't know this, but ferrying powerbanks around (most especially the chunky type) or holding it in close proximity to one's anatomy poses a lot of health risk to the user.

I'd rather own a device with more than average battery life optimization than have one that spend more time on powerbanks than off 'em.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A5 Anyone??? by Craven: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Bratking:

Not a fan of powerbanks myself. Many people don't know this, but ferrying powerbanks around (most especially the chunky type) or holding it in close proximity to one's anatomy poses a lot of health risk to the user.

I'd rather own a device with more than average battery life optimization than have one that spend more time on powerbanks than off 'em.

I understand that. And it's why it advisable to buy power packs from trusted manufacturers, made especially for your device. Samsung makes power packs, so does Nokia, and who better to make power packs for your phone than the makers of those phones themselves?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / What Is Visha Video Player ? / Jumia Agents Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.