Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? (649 Views)

A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
I've got some people arguing that it isn't right for a preacher to use Ipad while preaching. Actually, I don't support the argument because I feel the technology that introduced the Book only got better to introduce a device that functions as the Book and as other several things. But, those people hit me arguing that preachers are supposed to use just a Book which will not be used for other unparallel things... What's your say in this?
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by munchfani: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by dulux07(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Its no big deal.
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Na wa for this generation of Christians.

OP please go back and ask them why it is wrong to use an iPad to preach.

Instead of many Christians to focus on being Christ like, they involve themselves with frivolous issues that never mean anything.
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by doublewisdom: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Depends on how motive. Is it for show off or easy access to Bible chapters?
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by missdebs(f): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
no, as long as the pastor doesnt use the ipad to do other unholy things and then come to church with the same ipad to cast out demon
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by Alvanify(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
I think a Bible suppose to be a sacred book carrying the word of God and other war instruments represented by the word of God.

When you check the various use of Bible,apart from looking up Scriptures,other use like praying,doing spiritual war prayers binding demon,all those activities are usually done holding a Bible and referencing the Scripture not ipad. YES it's part of advancement but not sacred like Bible is known for,pastors with gifts to combat principality don't use iPad, the use Bible and other sacramental like olive oil etc,i think it's for show and for easier access to sugar coat the Scripture and to advertise standard. I stand to be corrected
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
My brother Alvanify.

Its not the Bible that is used to cast out demons. All those things are only done in movies. Its using what is in the scriptures that cast or bind a demon.

Many people hold their bibles but still fall into accidents and demonic attacks.
Re: Is There Any Big Deal In A Preacher Using Ipad Instead Of Bible? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
My brother Alvinify.

Its not the Bible that is used to cast out demons. All those things are only done in movies. Its using what is in the scriptures that cast or bind a demon.

Many people hold their nobles but still fall into accidents and demonic attacks.

(1) (Reply)

Grace Is Free......pope Francis / Rightly Interpreting The Bible And Avoiding Heresies / Is God Really A Loving And Caring God? Is He Really What The Bible Claims He is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.