Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... (2958 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by landinfo: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
A Saudi man has divorced his wife with
immediate effect after meeting her dancing at
home in front of their television.

Emirates 24/7 reports that the unnamed man had
warned his wife on different occasions over watching ‘ungodly’ channels like the music channel she was tuned to when he came in to meet her dancing.
Reports made it known that the woman allowed her
husband to leave the house before she tuned to her
favorite television channel in which her husband had warned her against. She was said to have been taken away with the dance in her room when her husband caught her.
“She said that she waited for him to go out on that
day, turned on her favorite channel and started to
dance. As she was dancing, her husband returned
home but she did not hear him coming as the music
was loud. She said that when he saw her dancing, he immediately divorced her despite her pleas. She said he told her that what she did was an unforgivable marital betrayal and that she violated his instructions,” a local paper added.

http://gistcabal..nl/2015/09/photo-man-divorces-wife-with-immediate.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Was the woman not supposed to respect and obey her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by jomoh: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Some people would come out now and defend a woman that refused listen to her husbands instructions blaming one religion.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Don't you think that's a very stupiid reason to divorce a woman

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by zexzy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
If a woman cannot even dance in a home where she is supposed to spend the rest of her life, I think she is better off without that husband.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Swissheart(f): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Unforgivable marital betrayal !..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by DrObum(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
What happened is their business, commenting on this thread is mine!

Anyway, if na one oil baron be the husband, chai! What a miss!

But if na one rubbish guy dey give such instructions, him head there!
grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Miami11: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Let him wait for 72 virgins in heaven, religion of peace indeed.

Even dancing lol tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Swissheart:
Unforgivable marital betrayal !..... grin

LOL grin
Did he divorce her the obligatory THREE times is what I wanna know? That's how many times you've to divorce a woman in Islam for it to count, kinda like the three strikes they have 'til strikeout in an All-American game of baseball, lol. For all we know, he could've taken her back since. You don't know what flipflops these Arab men are, and all the whack stuff I saw in Egypt. Hence we have to know whether or not she was divorced a grand total of THREE times before continuing in our premature celebration, folks. Too bad she's surrounded by millions upon millions of stick-up-the-ar.se wahabbis anyhow. Gah! Whackjobs everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Sunexy(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2015
1 furked up idiosyncrasy
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by baby124: 6:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Lucky woman, she escaped a sad, depressed and volatile mad man. Anyone that cannot appreciate and enjoy music, has very very big problems. Such people will have problems with being happy

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by lilmax(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Disobedient wife
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by SAMBARRY: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2015
zexzy:
If a woman cannot even dance in a home where she is supposed to spend the rest of her life, I think she is better off without that husband.
music channel is ungodly grin

wonders grin

see self inflicted bondage o grin

is she supposed to be watching Islamic sermons each time she turns on the tv.anyway you've said it all. Nothing more to say

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by SAMBARRY: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2015
baby124:
Lucky woman, she escaped a sad, depressed and volatile mad man. Anyone that cannot appreciate and enjoy music, has very very big problems. Such people will have problems with being happy
gbam. Oya use this for transport to work wink

pack everything o.dont leave a bundle wink

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Haywhymido(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2015
Say the gibberish,u want to say, it is dia marriage. No die on top anoda persin matter. As 4 me,dat is disobedience. Av u asked urself why d woman didnt watch such channels when her husband was around. Why was the woman begging when her husband caught her U called him a sadist because he acted as a noble n civilised person by letting her go in peace to watch n listen to music to the fullest.If he had stopped her frm watching tv in their house or beat her because of dat, u wld be 1st person to say he is infringing on her human right. NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
SMH.

Does she poo with his permission too?

Fvcked up minds.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
zexzy:

Much better off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Onegai(f): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
gbam. Oya use this for transport to work wink

pack everything o.dont leave a bundle wink

Chai!! What a pretty picture! Why didn't I make that comment o.... cry
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
tufia

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Oh, f**k off! She is not doing something bad. Indeed, it will help her to reduce the level of cholesterol in her body. Only a primitive and commanding husband would do that. I don't like men who lack understanding.

Did he say unforgivable marital betrayal?! It is good they are divorced.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by pet4ril(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
I believe she has respected him enough by not doing it in his presence. .what nonsense of a man is dat mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by SAMBARRY: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Another bush meat aka cave man
Haywhymido:
Say the gibberish,u want to say, it is dia marriage. No die on top anoda persin matter. As 4 me,dat is disobedience. Av u asked urself why d woman didnt watch such channels when her husband was around. Why was the woman begging when her husband caught her U called him a sadist because he acted as a noble n civilised person by letting her go in peace to watch n listen to music to the fullest.If he had stopped her frm watching tv in their house or beat her because of dat, u wld be 1st person to say he is infringing on her human right. NONSENSE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Haywhymido(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Another bush meat aka cave man
I wont stoop so low to start e-ranting with u. Learn to say what is on ur mind without insulting other folks.Bye
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by SAMBARRY: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
I wont stoop so low to start e-ranting with u. Learn to say what is on ur mind without insulting other folks.Bye
local man grin

illiterate oshi grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Haywhymido(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
local man grin
illiterate oshi grin
Get the f*ck off my mention
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by SAMBARRY: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Haywhymido:
Get the f*ck off my mention
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Pidggin(f): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Freedom from a control freak is not a bad thing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by corisande: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2015

grin
This is so funny to be true.
Which kind bondage be this?
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by YourCoffin: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2015
I hope she didn't give him kids. I wonder what he would have done if he'd had walked in on his kids dancing in front of a TV. A bleeping TV!
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Born2Freak(f): 7:50am On May 26, 2017
jomoh:
Some people would come out now and defend a woman that refused listen to her husbands instructions blaming one religion.

Guy, go and borrow sense. Is the husband God?
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by Born2Freak(f): 7:51am On May 26, 2017
POWEROFPEACE:

The husband must be God abi? Nonsense
Re: Saudi Man Divorces Wife With Immediate Effect After Meeting Her...... by jomoh: 10:21am On May 26, 2017
Born2Freak:

Guy, go and borrow sense. Is the husband God?

Best of luck with your husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Save A Home!!! / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me / I Invite My Brothers To Leave With Me Now Its Affecting My Relationship..advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.