Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Governor Ambode 100days In Office Is Poor, Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode 100days In Office Is Poor, Says PDP (354 Views)

A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode 100days In Office Is Poor, Says PDP by dunmorris(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
The Lagos State chapter of the PDP is not happy with Governor Ambode first 100 days in office. According to a Statement issued by the PDP publicity Secretary Toafik Gani “there is no doubt that Governor Ambode is overwhelmed by the rot he discovered and inherited in the state.

Rather than expose this and apologise to lagosians, he
has chosen to be deliberately indifferent in order to shield the APC as a failed Party in the state. Thus putting the interest of his party above the general interest of the Lagos electorates”.
Checking on Governor Ambode 100 days in office the PDP said it delayed assessment was deliberate to reveal the governors public opinion.

”Similarly, the governor ought to have resolved the lingering crisis in LASU within 100 days. The glory of the only State’s University has been destroyed in the last 5 years and the university has become more of a theatre of shame to the state.

”What about the delay in the conduct of local government elections? This is a gross misconduct and violation of the constitution for the governor and House of Assembly not to have put in place logistics for conduct of polls into the councils within 100 days. The law requires just 60 days as notice for polls.

http://dunmorris..com.ng/2015/09/governor-ambode-100days-in-office-is.html?m=1
Re: Governor Ambode 100days In Office Is Poor, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sadly true
Re: Governor Ambode 100days In Office Is Poor, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
I agree
Re: Governor Ambode 100days In Office Is Poor, Says PDP by power4reps(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Are you unemployed, a Youth corps member (NYSC), House wife, or Student? Do you desire an income raise even as a paid employee? I want to share one of my success secrets with you. Do you have the following items? 1. A BANK ACCOUNT (Current or Savings) 2. 2 FRIENDS YOU WANT TO HELP 3. N6,600 ($40)? If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like i did to succeed, PING me and i will show you how to turn N6,600 to Millions in simple basic steps. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE. NO SELLING, JUST SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. This is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. (Thank me later). whatsapp 08036146835 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Toyota Donates Trucks To MNJTF / Nigerian Governor Of Muslim Faith Shuts Down 2 Churches In His State. See Latest / Mobil’s Operations Decline By 53%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.