Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. (719 Views)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? / Help Doctors In The House Am Worried / Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by Cummmm: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls docs in the house... I noticed that since I was a child that my boxers smell bad after wearing it like two or three days but now the smell is making me feel very ashamed... What kind of drugs can I use and also whenever I walk a Little my private part will start scratching me especially my balls side.... It's worrying me and making me very very uncomfortable and also I notice some rashes on my private part... I know its std but I don't know the right drugs to use... Help a brother urgent!!!' Thanks y'all
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by cheerokee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
as your username implies, maybe excess of that, lol

And try to wear an underwear once daily, and learn how to bath very well..
hope it helps..

you don't need a doctor, it's called PERSONAL HYGIENE

2 Likes

Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by Cummmm: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Noo bro... It's am infection I am sure... This one pass personal hygiene!'n
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by jessejagga(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
op u can buy 7 boxers 1boxer per day, nd wen u take ur bath wash down dir well well, lastly stop cummin on dos boxers even if u cum wash dem immediately!
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by FruityLass: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Change ur boxers everyday undecided

E no expensive na
And take prednisolone tablet.....thereafter visit a hospital.
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by Mrbigman1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oga, u dnt need a doctor, u need soap and omo plus plenty of water.

Give ur testimony later
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by 4stylz: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Buy Jik and floor brush to bath and you will be fine
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by aspirebig: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op, you dont need a doctor for this.

With 5k, you can get ten good boxers. If the boxers you have before are old, change them with new ones. Old boxers smell faster than new ones.

That way you have more than enough to always change, look fresh and smell nice.

If you sweat alot, you can wear one boxer in the morning before going out, ensure you always shave your private part very well, the place must well shaved and clean, then every night you can also change and wear a new boxer after taking your bath before going to bed.

There is no way your boxer will not smell, if you sweat on it , wear it for straight 3 days.

It is a thing of conscious neatness.
Re: Help Doctors In The House!!!! My Boxers Smell Bad After Every Little Sweat. by florakims(f): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Op, try and see a doctor to clear all doubts.

(1) (Reply)

"Phoenix Tears" Cannabis Oil Is Already Curing People Of Cancer... / #know Now: Real Truth About Hydroquinone / How To Cure Weak Attention Permanently- 100% Safe & Guaranteed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.