Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,751 members, 7,862,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

#4 Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #4 Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Lady (662 Views)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / Features Guys Shouldn't Mention If Abusing A Lady / 8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#4 Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Lady by morereb10: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Guys please don't ever ask ladies these four things.......................................

1. You’ve added weight:aka you look fat. When a woman adds weight, she knows. And trust me, she is very conscious of it and wants to work out the flabby parts. But when as her lover you blurt it out to her then her level of insecurity is likely to rise plus she’d feel very hurt and even if she never mentions it, she’d not dress in front of you as much, neither would she want to have sex as much or eat as much with you.

2. Can’t we be a little like *insert name of other couple here*:whenever you feel the spark in your relationship is gone or that you want your relationship to borrow some qualities from other people, then carefully fix it. Or ask your woman “how about we do this or that?”.Do not compare or ask her to be like your friend/brother/whoever’s girlfriend/wife. She’s not them, she’d never be them. Likewise you’re not them you’d never be them.So be mature about things and handle things like an adult.

3. Asking for private time:you are allowed to have your own time as an individual in a relationship but be careful how you ask for this time. Most men just go ahead and say “I need some me time” and then wonder why the woman becomes very withdrawn and hurt. Usually when a woman hears that, she’s not sure what to do.She constantly thinks, if I do this now would he appreciate it or would he think its not necessary in this “me” time. Would asking him to the movies be a bad idea? Would goingto drop lunch for him at work be a bad idea? So many things go through her mind that make her unsure.So how about you tell her why you need this time and for how long you’d need it?

4. It was okay:no woman wants to hear this as a response to “how was the sex” she’d certainly feel hurt and won’t put her all into the next time. If there is a next time in a very long time.

By Mister Elvin - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/4-things-guys-shouldnt-say-to-lady.html#sthash.2HU4aArZ.dpuf
Re: #4 Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Lady by morereb10: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: #4 Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Lady by nikkiking(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Noted!

Nexxxxxxt.
Re: #4 Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Lady by therealdeal10: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wat do u wnt us 2 tell dem @no 4, dere's notin wrong wit "it was ok"

I do tell gals dat they've added weight wen dey ask me
It doesn't necessarily mean dey r fat

(1) (Reply)

In Your Own Opinion; Which Of The Following Kills A Relationship Faster? / Men Should Wear Boxers And Sleep Naked To Keep Sperm Healthy.. / Difference Between A Yankee Post And A Naija Facebook Post...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.