Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies (1331 Views)

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / The Raw Truth About Women. / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Babaneh(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin angry tongue
Sure if your babe is truly faithful to you, she will find out whatever secret affairs you are having..

If she is not saying or suspecting anything.. Abegi she has two face...

1 Like

Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
LoLs . U mean my neighbor's wife fukcs out too

Haaa! Papa. Amanda must hear this grin
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by kossyablaze(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by kiddkash(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
undecided but true
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
not true at all, some ladies respect their men's privacy.

1 Like

Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by RealBitch(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
Respect what?? privacy don't exist in a lady's dictionary. you're cheating for a whole YEAR and you ain't caught? honey, your girl's cheating too.
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
@OP so u mean my girlfriend is cheating on me?
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by itsIYKE(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
I ve been the one doin the investigation...
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
RealBitch:
Respect what?? privacy don't exist in a lady's dictionary. you're cheating for a whole YEAR and you ain't caught? honey, your girl's cheating too.

I love your moniker so mawch !

*kisses*
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
RealBitch:
hahahaha,,, some ladies trust their men so they snoop much in their business.
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Babaneh(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
She is respecting your privacy so that won't even try to come close to hers.. Eko goooo!!!
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Captainswag225(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Babaneh:

She is respecting your privacy so that won't even try to come close to hers.. Eko goooo!!!
its all abt trust... Some babes and guys are loyal and they understand eachother.
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
a chronic introvert like me wouldn't spend her spare time monitoring a bf to confirm whether he is cheating or not
why am I in the relationship if there is no trust in the first instance?? I have been faithfully dating my guy for over three years now and no monitoring whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by AGBARUSIA1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
classicB:
a chronic introvert like me wouldn't spend her spare time monitoring a bf to confirm whether he is cheating or not
why am I in the relationship if there is no trust in the first instance?? I have been faithfully dating my guy for over three years now and no monitoring whatsoever
hmmm ma'am abeg easy wit d lie cos God is watching u
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by bqlekan(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
*pensive*
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by 3treelong(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
There is no faithful lady anywhere
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by usiholo11(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
so true, when a lady is 100% committed to a relationship, she would wanna confirm if she is not just wasting her time on a cheat.
Re: Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies by blushing(f): 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
I'm not a faithful partner, but I still monitor my boo.

am blushing

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Ladies....alot / Ladie? How Do You Feel When A Guy Stare @U / Cheating In Marriage. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.