Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? (709 Views)

Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? by NyscBobo: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
It was about a boy she dated in d university who bumped into her again about 2weeks ago. As they didn't end things on a sour note back then, she was glad to have met him again and could not even wait to announce to him that she was now engaged with wedding plans underway.

According to her, the boy acted all good and even offered to pay for d stuffs she got at domino's. They exchanged numbers again with d promises of keeping in touch and expectation that d boy will be attending her wedding later in September.

To her utmost surprise and dismay though, the boy has been calling since last week and telling her all sort of things like he has been out of naija since after nysc, has a wife and 2 kids in d US, he still likes her, wants them to get intimate again while he's still in the country, bla bla bla...she wasn't interested in anything more than being friends, she said.

The heartbreaking part here is where the guy has now threatened to post a sex video they made together back in school on the Internet coz my homegirl said NO. The attempt at the cheap blackmail just to getdown with her disgusts me to the bone but i'm still at a crossroad on what to do to this guy.

The question now is she thinks the guy is serious, she acknowledged that they recorded intimate sessions on more than 2 occasions back in the uni, she loves her husband-to-be and could get suicidal if he leaves her (her words), SHOULD SHE TELL HIM ABOUT THE VIDEOS??
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Reading through the story I see the Lady is in a deleterious phase; a pestilential and dangerous one for that matter.To be candid with you bro this matter is a complicated,unequivocal and intricating in it's complexity more or less like a tangled entangled spider web.Nonetheless, in such a case like this there is always an escape route just that it's such a risky-worth-all-the-stress one hell of a decision: Since the ex is interested in degrading and disgracing the Lady in question using an undeniable and irrefutable evidence I think the solution lies in rendering useless that evidence.I think here is where you make use of brain; Set the guy up.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? by NyscBobo: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? by 400billionman: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nonsense.. ^^^ brain reset...

Send to Nairaland dust bin..
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? by Spikkylee: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lacasera
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
This story appears here once every month word for word without any change. I'm surprised people still fall for it like a well-thought out scam.

(1) (Reply)

Come In...and Advice A Brother Joo. / Photo: Guys Would You Rock Pink At A Wedding? / Advise A Frd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.