Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes (1131 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa And Other Tribes Must Live As One - Emir Of Katsina / Six Reasons Why Other Tribes Must Always Respect Yorubas / Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by Heazy2015(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Well, this article would probably touch a few nerves but I’d like to give a caveat here, I’m not a tribalist! Needless to say, the truth must be said sometimes even if it doesn’t sound pleasing to the ears. If you intend to get through this article to the end, please come along with your sense of humour and if not, you may want to consider stopping here. The bitter truth is that if you’re not dating a Yoruba guy, you’re definitely not dating yet and if you’re the prayerful type, you seriously need to consider changing your prayer points. And yes, I’ve said it and you’d probably agree with me when you’re done with this. Let’s be clear on one thing here, I’m not saying this because I’m a yoruba man, (maybe just a little) but I’ve got to defend myself and my fellow yoruba brothers who have constantly been put in a bad light on different social media fora.

1. Family Values You’d hardly meet a Yoruba guy that doesn’t have high standards when it comes to family. One thing you’re assured of when you date a Yoruba guy (and if you’re lucky enough to marry one) is that you would come first always in his life. What makes this even more sweet is the fact that he would also place as much premium on your family members as he does on his, can life be anymore sweeter?

2. Respectful Obviously, no tribe does it better when it comes to respect than your typical Yoruba dude. You’re assured of his love and respect anywhere, anytime.

3.Highly Fertile Yoruba dudes have been proven to be very fertile as research has shown that Yorubas have the highest twin births in the world. So, if you love twins so much and you’re thinking of getting pregnant from a guy’s first burst, you sure know what to do.

4. Generous If you mix with the right crowd of Yoruba guys, you will find out that we are generous to a fault. A typical Yoruba guy would go out of his way to spoil you silly with no care in the world of the cost implications. Be sure of one thing, he’d carry on with this if you end up saying ‘I do’ to him.

5. Romantic To A Fault One of the reasons why girls may find it difficult to say no to a Yoruba man is the fact that you’d hardly find a Yoruba man that doesn’t know how to make his woman feel on top of the world. Yoruba guys know how to give you that good massage when you’re back from a hard day’s work at the office. He would treat you to romantic candle lit dinners and take you on trips to exotic locations you can only dream of. See why he ranks ahead of guys from other tribes?

6. Sugar-coated Mouth Another thing you’re bound to love us for is our love for flattery. Yoruba dudes would sweet talk you and make you feel on top of the world which of course is something every woman wants. If you want a man that would make you feel like you’re ‘walking over the moon’, you sure know where to get it from. To top it all, Yoruba guys are some of the most caring, attentive, patient, understanding and humble guys you will ever meet. Guys from other tribes should however not take this as an insult but take a cue from what makes the girls follow them. And don’t worry if you’re dating guys from other tribes, I’d surely consider writing on what makes those tribes thick too! But in the meantime, if you’ve got a Yoruba guy; you’re one of the luckiest girls in the world and if you don’t have one, consider the saying ‘the taste of the pudding is in the eating’. Get yourself one today!
Feel free to add yours!
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by 400billionman: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Story...

Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by gabinogem(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dude please wake up from ur illusion...then we can ration out that tribal trash u posted there.
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by veacea: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Super story
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by Heazy2015(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
gabinogem:
Dude please wake up from ur illusion...then we can ration out that tribal trash u posted there.
Bro why did you hate yoruba this much??
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by fergus0n: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Let da racist here start da bashinq
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by FruityLass: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whatcha say?
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by gabinogem(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Heazy2015:
Bro why did you hate yoruba this much??
the one that hate yoruba that much is the one that created this thread

1 Like

Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by mabeni(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by nzeobi(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
The advantages are
1. Early marriage
Be sure a yoruba will marry you at an age of 20 even if he has nothing doing.
2. Party.
Expect a party at any slight provocation e.g birthday, naming ceremony, graduation, etc
3. Expect a co wife or side chick.
4. Good ofe mmanu and beans meal

2 Likes

Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by Heazy2015(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
gabinogem:
the one that hate yoruba that much is the one that created this thread
Am a confirm YORUBA guy #tongue out#... So I can't hate my tribe
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by LadyMessi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
And who told u @op that yoruba guys are the best? I guess u av nt tasted other tribes
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by gabinogem(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Heazy2015:
Am a confirm YORUBA guy #tongue out#... So I can't hate my tribe
for creating this tribalistic thread... Guy u are heartless to ur fellow yorubas.
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by Heazy2015(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
gabinogem:
for creating this tribalistic thread... Guy u are heartless to ur fellow yorubas.
Lol easy bro... ain't trying to be tribalistic here... It's just my opinion... I STAND TO BE CORRECTED....
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by gabinogem(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Heazy2015:
Lol easy bro... ain't trying to be tribalistic here... It's just my opinion... I STAND TO BE CORRECTED....
ur opinion dude, can mislead an entire generation. STOP TRIBALISM. there's no difference between it & racism.
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by yomi007k(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oshi abi oshi...
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by MISSNORA(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
I hate tribal bigots
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by BukkyDan(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Which kain tales by the moonlight be this one?
I am a Yoruba BUT if these are the reasons why I should date/marry a Yoruba guy, I no go do.

Funny points though...especially the sweet mouth part...awon Yoruba they can sweet mouth ehn
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by nobilis: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Heazy2015:

3.Highly Fertile
Yoruba dudes have been proven to be very fertile as research has
shown that Yorubas have the highest twin births in the world. So,
if you love twins so much and you’re thinking of getting
pregnant from a guy’s first burst, you sure know what to do.

OP, giving birth to twins has nothing at all to do with guys.
It is solely in the domain of the lady.
Get your facts straight.

So just cancel that point. It is no point.
Null and void.

Secondly, fertility and twinning are not on the same side of the coin, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by absoluteSuccess: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Op, I am proud of you, its an excellent post. If its tribalism, it is healthy and humorous one lovely written. No mind them.
Re: 6 Main Reasons You Should Choose Marrying A Yoruba Guy Ahead Of Other Tribes by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2015
there is good and bad in every tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribes Or Areas Are Ancestral Enemies? / Olorun And Alaafin: Traditions That Point To The Origin Of The Yorubas? / Spread The News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.