Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? (1257 Views)

I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves / This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body / Sex Workers Hold Candlelight Procession For Slain Colleagues In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by timawoku(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
A friend who just left her job for a better paying job told me today that her new boss wants her to be giving him details on her colleagues activities, she hates it but it is rather too late for her to go back to her former job, and she has no other job for now. She is a friendly and God fearing person, she is lost as it is against her principles to snitch, what should she do?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by fergus0n: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
My advice 2 u is just to keep calm en receive dis brain ijn
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by timawoku(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
fergus0n:
My advice 2 u is just to keep calm en receive dis brain ijn
bros no be me o, my friend.

And by the way, where the brain?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
In Mafia world,a snitch is killed because its seen as betrayal..

Why would she sell out other colleague?

Such a boss has lack of trust,or simply an envious person.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by therealdeal10: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
She cn only snitch on her colleague if wat she's doing is suspicious n tell her about it other dan dat tell her 2 tell her boss dat she cnt do such
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by jamex93(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
just use ur brain well
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by fergus0n: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
timawoku:
bros no be me o, my friend.
And by the way, where the brain?
Inside da freezer
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by nobilis: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Never you take the side of the boss or the management of your firm against your colleagues.
It is a very horrible experience.
In the end, your boss will have no respect for you.

A betrayer always loses at both ends.
Always be on the side of your colleagues, except you are a member of the boss' family.

If the boss hired you to be a snitch, it means he doesn't respect you as a person neither does he value your qualification.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Boss Wants You To Snitch On Your Colleagues? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2015
nobilis:
Never you take the side of the boss or the management of your firm against your colleagues.
It is a very horrible experience.
In the end, your boss will have no respect for you.

A betrayer always loses at both ends.
Always be on the side of your colleagues, except you are a member of the boss' family.

If the boss hired you to be a snitch, it means he doesn't respect you as a person neither does he value your qualification.

I tell you. Its a very baaad thing and it is happening even in churches where pastors would ask members to spy on the activities and plans of other members and return with findings. It has happened to me, I found out and just fell out with such members who were supposed to be my friends. Its scary actually and repulsive.

(1) (Reply)

Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery / Question Of The Day..... What Will Be Your Reaction? / 5 Amazing Waterfalls In Nigeria You Should Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.