Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Princess Diana (rogue) A Short Thriller - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Princess Diana (rogue) A Short Thriller (1195 Views)

Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Princess Diana (rogue) A Short Thriller by Nimen(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
I've known Joe since his days at FGC Owerri
he was ma Junior bro's school father, we were just 'hi' friends, we actually met that cold evening he sought refuge in ma flat at
Nsukka, we where both in our final year in UNN, he was a Buccaneer and i a black bra;
he murdered and mutilated three of 'the girls', and he was a target of the black bra, i wasn't around during the killings or this
story would've ended long ago, me killing him, during his time in my house he told me he was being chased by a cult group, i
didn't bother asking which group 'cos they had problems with the vikings. After two weeks cupid had his way, told all ma friends
i traveled so i could have quality time between the sheets. After that i decided to quit 'the girls' and settle down with the man of my dreams, i think it was time to use ma position.. Ass-Capo to get out of the cult. I wore ma jean
trousers and winter jacket and went out when Joe was asleep by 10pm.

I arrived at the hotel room where they had their meeting, they had already started the meeting, i sat down in my chair, they talked reports ranging from
screwing a lecturer to the move on killing a certain Buccaneer who killed three of 'the girls', i looked at Cynthia a.k.a 'Lady Black' my
best friend/Capo, she looked at me and smiled.

"Before we enter the next phase let's welcome back our cute, lovely hit girl Princess Diana, who left to see her damned
parents"
Everybody clapped, and to cut the long story short, i left 'the girls' that day, amidst sneering and loathing...

Something nobody has ever done. Sha thats why i'm Princess Diana,
The next day Cynthia came home with me.

"So who's this mystery man? Who makes you dump your sisters"
Cynthia asks smiling

"Who says there's a man?" i ask shocked

She laughs sitting down on the sofa, i go fetch two cans of Roots, threw her one, she catches it

"Linda we've been friends since Jss1 right? I know every thing about you"
she opens her can and gulp down the contents

"Summer school before Jss1"
I corrected her

She dashes into my room and after a while...

"where's the weed?" she shouts

"I threw it away, don't do it anymore" I shout back

Someone opened the back door and entered the kitchen at the same time Cynthia enter the kitchen. There was this rumble in
the kitchen, plates breaking, the clattering of spoons and pots, i quickly pull my gun from
ma boot and rush into the kitchen only to see Cynthia pointing a gun at Joe who was lying on the ground pleading for his life, i
just sigh and shake my hands

"Give it up Chi that's my boyfriend" i say

"What the f*ck!! Lin he's the Buccaneer"
she shouts

"Which Buccaneer?" i ask

"He's Joe the guy that killed three sisters, or you weren't even listening in the meeting?"
I just stood there shocked, disappointed angry,dumbfounded, dunno how to express the emotions i felt at that time

"The ball is in your court sis"
she lowers her gun and i lift mine targetting
his head, Cynthia patted ma back and left the house.

"I'm sorry Linda, it was an order i had to obey"
Joe says begging

"As this is an order i must obey"

"Linda you know i love you"

"Don't call me Linda I'm Princess Diana, and i'm going to shoot
you if you move"

I say as tears stream down my face, same thing happened to Joe

"Baby i didn't meet you then..."
he says kneeling down

"... But if you want to kill me go on better you than those Buccaneers"
I widen ma eyes

"What do you mean?" i ask

"I left them last night and they're looking for me, I love you Linda i do"
I burst out crying and knelt down before him and hugged him.

"What are we going to do?"
i ask amidst tears

"We wait after convocation then we run"

That's how it began.
Continued

(1) (Reply)

Very Heart Touching Story: Learning Appreciation (must Read ) / Writing Articles(by A New Writer):the Role Of The Social Media In Food Safety / The BASTARD - Paranormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.