Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Am So Tired Of Being Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Tired Of Being Single (2509 Views)

I'm So Tired Of Guys Complaining About This Same Thing About Most Girls! / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 3:38am On Sep 15, 2015
ilobasama:
Why not do the needful first. You said you are in school , focus on getting a good grade, building yourself and getting ready for the labor market.

Continue being friends with these ladies, try to learn one or two things about ladies, give yourself time. Love will still find you.

At your age, having a girlfriend should not be top on your list. Am not saying its bad o. Just don't rush into any relationship , because you will also rush out
It Is Not As Easy As You Think When You Are Unable To Introduce Someone During Family Meeting As A Girlfriend Whereas Your Younger Ones Are Introducing Their G.F .... Besides, It Is Not On The Day Of My Wedding That I Will Learn How To Ask A Lady Out
I Believe It Is A Gradual Process Which Starts From Dating To CourtShip And Finally To Marriage... If At The Age Of 21, I've Never Felt What All TheSe Dating And Lovey Dovey Things Are Like ...
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 3:42am On Sep 15, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Bad Advice.
OP never said woman was his priority, he is only trying to fix a part of his life he feels he is deficient.
Follow this dudes advice and you'd probably open another thread on NL 15 yrs later "Help! I am 36 yrs , comfortable, and no girlfriend"
Anyways, OP, since you said you are not shy, I don't know what is holding you back. But listen to the advice above at your own peril.
Thank You
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Lols. I understand you. But whats your purpose of dating right now.....is it because your mates have a gf and you don't......is it cos your younger ones have and you don't........do you want to love a girl just for the experience.......

The real essence of a relationship is to find someone who you can be happy with, someone that complements you and someone you may spend the rest of your life with. Its all gradual.

Don't be bothered by peer pressure. Because from all what you have said, you want to date just because your mates and younger ones have a gf.

You having a gf now, whats the purpose and the main aim ?
Jamesrock:
It Is Not As Easy As You Think When You Are Unable To Introduce Someone During Family Meeting As A Girlfriend Whereas Your Younger Ones Are Introducing Their G.F .... Besides, It Is Not On The Day Of My Wedding That I Will Learn How To Ask A Lady Out
I Believe It Is A Gradual Process Which Starts From Dating To CourtShip And Finally To Marriage... If At The Age Of 21, I've Never Felt What All TheSe Dating And Lovey Dovey Things Are Like ...
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 3:46am On Sep 15, 2015
ilobasama:
Am telling you, if it 21 you are not dating, its no big deal. You have lots of things to concentrate on for now. You are free to date but it should not be your priority for now. Please I am talking from experience. Am advising you the same way I will and advise my 22yrs and 18yrs old younger brothers.
Understand That Women Are Like Another University..... That Can't Be Studied In A Day....It's Not On My Wedding Day That I Will Start Toasting Girl NahH
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 15, 2015
If the purpose of a thing is not known then abuse is inevitable.

Study your female friends, get to know them better. If you want to study women.

Anyway, just do what you feel is best for you. Experience is a good thing. Guess you too will learn a lot and put others through someday.

Do what you feel is best for you.

Jamesrock:
Understand That Women Are Like Another University..... That Can't Be Studied In A Day....It's Not On My Wedding Day That I Will Start Toasting Girl NahH
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 3:50am On Sep 15, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols. I understand you. But whats your purpose of dating right now.....is it because your mates have a gf and you don't......is it cos your younger ones have and you don't........do you want to love a girl just for the experience.......

The real essence of a relationship is to find someone who you can be happy with, someone that complements you and someone you may spend the rest of your life with. Its all gradual.

Don't be bothered by peer pressure. Because from all what you have said, you want to date just because your mates and younger ones have a gf.

You having a gf now, whats the purpose and the main aim ?
i dnt wnt 2 cum bak at d age of 36 and open another trend dat am searching 4 a wifey.....
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 3:52am On Sep 15, 2015
ilobasama:
If the purpose of a thing is not known then abuse is inevitable.

Study your female friends, get to know them better. If you want to study women.

Anyway, just do what you feel is best for you. Experience is a good thing. Guess you too will learn a lot and put others through someday.

Do what you feel is best for you.

Thanks And I Really Appreciate All Your Advice #ilobasama
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 15, 2015
At the age of 36 ke.....ok whats the real problem here. Be open.

Is it that you cant ask a girl out or you just want a gf

Because from your post, you said you are not the shy type.
Jamesrock:
i dnt wnt 2 cum bak at d age of 36 and open another trend dat am searching 4 a wifey.....
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Jamesrock(m): 3:56am On Sep 15, 2015
ilobasama:
At the age of 36 ke.....ok whats the real problem here. Be open.

Is it that you cant ask a girl out or you just want a gf

Because from your post, you said you are not the shy type.
Nope... Am Not A Shy Type.... But I Don't Want To Allow Money And Other Career Objective Superceed My Love Life
Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Ok I get it. But don't forget you have only 4/5 years to build a career in the university while you have over 60years of love life.

I did not say you should neglect your love life. I just feel it may be a distraction. For you to be in a serious and meaningful relationship, you must dedicate your time, love, money,.......and you need time in school.

Your mind may be divided.

Well,Just be calm. Make female friends, if you like a lady start by being friends with her. Then you could tell her your intentions. Don't be worried, so that you wont start a relationship for the wrong reason.

Jamesrock:
Nope... Am Not A Shy Type.... But I Don't Want To Allow Money And Other Career Objective Superceed My Love Life

1 Like

Re: Am So Tired Of Being Single by prettysassygirl(f): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Bros concentrate on making it in life first,first things first so you don't invite poverty into your future

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Mr Nice Guy! You Won't Get Laid / Would You Like To Know How Many Ladies Your Husband Has Shagged Before Marriage? / Has Any Women Died For Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.